Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Depressed dedicated Satanist

Sandile Gama

:cry:

Greetings

I'm depressed and my elders want to take me to their church,they believe I've been bewitched..i know what's happening and i tried educating them about depression (strict African parents and their superstitions) but they keep refusing to listen to me..they say I'm acting weird,and now they want me to serve their lord,nobody knows im a dedicated Satanist of course,they want to baptise me into their Jewish Christian fools so those lost men can save me by giving me sugar free tea,burn some incense for me...my parents believe it will help but i'm totally against the idea..im 4 months into the 6 month spiritual warfare program,i was going to heal myself and yoga has been a great deal of help to me..i completed 40 day program and i can feel myself,im getting better bit by bit,but i don't want to give my life to some Christian church,i really don't believe in that.what advise can u give me???? please reply and thAnk you in advance

Tell them to fuck off and not impose that liece of shit religion for you? Jesus is good? Than why force him upon people just like communism. DESGUSTING AND REPULSIVE!
Tell them to go to a psychologust instead. And if they insist threaten them with the police ;)

First of all,make sure to clean your chakras and aura DAILY AT LEAST 2 times (in morning and before bed), do an Aura of Protection, I'll give you two effective ones:

Vibrate 88 times: Algiz

Affirm 9 times: "I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me."

Vibrate 88 times: Sowilo

Affirm 9 times: "The energy of Sowilo is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me."

Algiz is protective, Sowilo is deflective.

Make sure to spin your chakras daily. Don't rush it, focus and spin them until you see them spin, if they don't want to spin, then vibrate that chakras opening mantra a few times and then spin it. It helped me.

Second of all, if you have no choice and nothing helps, ask Father Satan to help you. If nothing really works, Father Satan won't be mad if you're forced there against your will because deep down he knows how you are truly dedicated. Remember that, okay? :)

I hope it all solves itself..

Much of luck and much Satanic Blessings to you!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

EasternFireLion666 said:
Tell them to fuck off and not impose that liece of shit religion for you? Jesus is good? Than why force him upon people just like communism. DESGUSTING AND REPULSIVE!
Tell them to go to a psychologust instead. And if they insist threaten them with the police ;)
Not a good idea. In many parts of the world, people could still be killed by doing something like this. I'm not saying by the parents, but who knows what a deep christian society would do, look at the muslim countries.

Be careful with how you handle your parents. In some cases, being aggressive makes the situation worse. Try to understand how they think and then carefully base your plan on that. Even though it's difficult to hide emotions, it might be a good idea to convince them you're getting better while acting less depressed around them. While you're doing this, you could work on your depression in secret with meditation and possibly a working.

Thank you so much to each and everyone of you that replied,im grateful..i don't think threatening them with the police is a good idea,i personally think that it might add fuel to the fire as my parents are suspicious of me already.they know i don't want nothing to do with church,however i showed up at their church yesterday and those fools couldn't tell what's wrong.i knew they stood no chance against my God,Lord Lucifer..All Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you people,with all my heart,you truly are family to me.Satanism is the best religion,Ave Lucifer

All the worlds a stage and we're all actors......

You're going to have to fool them that everything's okay.

I appreciate what I'm saying must be very difficult considering your feeling depressed.

Can't you take up gym or something really active like running or something. They say being active helps.

Try keep busy and think about what you're saying to yourself.

It's amazing what ridiculous things we tell ourselves in our minds. And those negative thoughts are like affirmations.

So work on changing the soundtrack of your thoughts.

You're a spiritual satanist. And that makes you a rare and valuable resource in this world.

Of course always bearing in mind to keep secret your religion because you don't know what those without might do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back