Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Purchasing silver..

Adrellis

its almost time I pick up some more hours at work, and start spending that on silver. once my finger fully heals, that is.

but how would I go about legitimately getting silver? we got some of those silver dollar coins that are about an ounce each, but 90% silver or so. not many coins. enough for some food maybe when the war hits, and after..

but the more I can stock up, the better. continental United States, for what worth.

how would i get some that'd be useable? what exactly should I be looking for?

it's useless dont do it. instead of working more hours at your job learn something that can make you more money than your job check the entrepreneurial thread

Adrellis said:
its almost time I pick up some more hours at work, and start spending that on silver. once my finger fully heals, that is.

but how would I go about legitimately getting silver? we got some of those silver dollar coins that are about an ounce each, but 90% silver or so. not many coins. enough for some food maybe when the war hits, and after..

but the more I can stock up, the better. continental United States, for what worth.

how would i get some that'd be useable? what exactly should I be looking for?

https://www.goldenstatemint.com
Buy some gold too while you're at it.

You wanna be a shekelstein? They have 99.9999999999% of all the silver/gold basically, so they want people like you to start using the smallest scraps as currency to maintain their place on top. To give value to a system that they totally own, that doesn't originally have any value to begin with. Tools, books, anything you can actually use and improve your life with, these are what really has value. If/when there's a war, starving people fighting for their lives aren't going to give you their valuable supplies that they depend on for a shiny bit of worthless metal. The only usable value silver has is making colloidal silver to help medically, but you wouldn't need much for this and is it worth all your money? If you assume there will be total economic collapse and war, prepare for this by growing up supplies that will let you survive this.

Buy tools that everyone will need, start a big garden with heritage seeds so you will have food, things like this. Why try to trade worthless metal for someone else's food when you can have the security of just starting with food that you grow? If you wait until the collapse already happens, it would be too late to start this at that point. If you want to be Varg, people may make fun of him now but at the same time if there ever is a total collapse like he fears, his family is going to be healthy and comfortable when the majority would have a hard time surviving well. I think you shouldn't go that much extreme with it, but at the same time there's some great lessons mixed in. If you want the supplies to survive a broken system, you need to build those up now then you got nothing to worry about. Shouldn't be much work to have a small garden, maybe some chickens, and buy tools and supplies. You can still live normally but have a garden and chickens in the yard, this is how people survived thousands of years of oppressive broken systems. Wasting money on 0.00000000000000001% of some kike silver isn't going to help you. How many of those kike rats have Silver or Gold in their family name, says enough right there.

I'll see what I can do. I haven't used any "entrepreneurial" skills in a while. I have an interest in electrical engineering, dad's a welder, mom's good at looking after kids..that's about it. there's a lot of options here.

i thought the idea was to use the toilet paper dollar to get usable silver, for during/after the war..things change, or maybe i misunderstood all that time ago.

i might be stuck learning a bit of everything. never have been decisive on skill. my chart's on my side here at least.

anything else?

Buy guns, ammo, food, and water. I read of someone who experienced war, he never suggested to stock up on precious metals. The silver and gold was traded off quickly for more important items. So why not just buy the important items to begin with?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you wait until the collapse already happens, it would be too late to start this at that point. If you want to be Varg, people may make fun of him now but at the same time if there ever is a total collapse like he fears , his family is going to be healthy and comfortable when the majority would have a hard time surviving well.

He "will" be safe or anyone taking the precautions for this.
Both Satan and Lilith have confirmed to HPS Maxine, that the world economy will collapse. *paraphrasing here*

http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28456&p=149002&hilit=salzburg#p149002

Read at the bottom of her post. As stated once millions of people have their backs "pushed to the wall", that's when most will decide to wake up to the jooish menace and vermin in this world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back