Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter square question

WillOfIron

Hello, for a jupiter square can I use jupiters energy to heal my learning disability? I have jupiter with pisces on the cusp of my 3rd house, could I use a jupiter square to heal or nullify neptunes weakening qualities on my mind? I like the selflessness pisces has, but the weakness is a disease on the mind

Could I use a mantra like "In a healthy and positive way, my 3rd house affairs are improving in a very positive manner"

Thank you so so much for having read this post

You need to do Mercury Square for this..

That affirmation includes ALL of your planets that rule the third house, some are beneficial.

A better affirmation would be something like this: "In a positive and a healthy manner for me, the energies of the Mercury Square energy is removing ANY and ALL learning problems, disabilities or difficulties in learning." But do make sure to include whatever the very main problem is.

And you could start doing Mannaz rune at the same date you start doing the Mercury Square. Make sure to include an affirmation.

You first need to remove the problem, before seeking any rewards. A sick tree won't deliver you fruits, once you kill the parasite causing your trees sickness can the tree finally heal and start to deliver you fruits.

That came out of nowhere, but it's wise!

You definitely can use the Jupiter square to improve this but I'd wait till November 8th as Jupiter is in Scorpio another water sign and it will enter Sagittarius on the 8th. So YES if you wait for the correct time and I feel fire energy will help you a lot here so wait for the 8th the Jupiter square can help you a lot with your third house and Jupiter placement remember Pisces and sag are squared too so you will get a totally different vibe helping your Jupiter. Also what planet rules your mercury. I mean what sign is your mercury in. If for example it's in Pisces then Jupiter will help but wait till it's in Sagittarius. If for example it's in Aries or Libra Venus or Mars spiritual square would help for example. So do the square of the main planet ruling mercury (even if it's Saturn as in Aquarius or Capricorn) and you will find that helps. So do the Jupiter square first starting Nov 8th then add the mercury square or the square of whatever planet rules mercury first. Your goal do all 3. You wait till mercury is in Aquarius for mercury square and for whatever planet rules mercury to be at home or exalted whichever comes first. If it's sun btw both Scorpio and Sagittarius are good signs to do the square in as JOS astrology said Scorpio is the most powerful sign and Sagittarius is fire and the sun does well in that sign. If it's Venus wait till Taurus as you don't want to add more Pisces to the mix etc.

Good luck.

Of course with Jupiter mercury and the planet that rules mercury do the spiritual square and affirm something that offsets your problem most. Think about it and what's the opposite of your problem and Pisces energy (Sagittarius kind of is so yes the Jupiter square will help you a lot and it also empowers the house cusp that is in Pisces. So do that starting Nov 8th (Thursday) and good luck.

Thanks so much darkmonkey666

My mercury is in aquarius and my jupiter is also in aquarius

I also have my natal neptune in 1st which makes me very weak. Although I do have natal sun, mercury, venus, and uranus in my 1st house too.

Could I do a sun square to offset neptunes weakness?

WillOfIron said:
Thanks so much darkmonkey666

My mercury is in aquarius and my jupiter is also in aquarius

I also have my natal neptune in 1st which makes me very weak. Although I do have natal sun, mercury, venus, and uranus in my 1st house too.

Could I do a sun square to offset neptunes weakness?

Definitely, the Sun is all purpose when it comes to overall betterment of any and all aspects of the self, health, success and etc. You can read about it on the JoS page on the Satanic Squares.

WillOfIron said:
Hello, for a jupiter square can I use jupiters energy to heal my learning disability? I have jupiter with pisces on the cusp of my 3rd house, could I use a jupiter square to heal or nullify neptunes weakening qualities on my mind? I like the selflessness pisces has, but the weakness is a disease on the mind

Could I use a mantra like "In a healthy and positive way, my 3rd house affairs are improving in a very positive manner"

Thank you so so much for having read this post

Please don't use Jupiter for that. Use Mercury or Sun. Also Wunjo rune.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back