Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange Sensation During Breathing Exorcises

ZmajEriksson

I keep getting a strange sensation during breathing exercises where the breath is held at the top. It feels comfortable and slightly pleasurable but while holding at the end of the session I get a strange sort of light headedness all of a sudden. It's a feeling I've never felt outside these moments. I can only compare it to a headrush but feels completely different and almost knocks me out pretty much every time. I can't precisely predict when it's gonna happen as it's slightly different each time. Is this normal?

ZmajEriksson said:
I keep getting a strange sensation during breathing exercises where the breath is held at the top. It feels comfortable and slightly pleasurable but while holding at the end of the session I get a strange sort of light headedness all of a sudden. It's a feeling I've never felt outside these moments. I can only compare it to a headrush but feels completely different and almost knocks me out pretty much every time. I can't precisely predict when it's gonna happen as it's slightly different each time. Is this normal?
I unfortunately get light headed too when doing deep breaths, tho i don't think it's a good thing:/

It's called lightheaded for a reason, it's actually caused by your head being full of light. With the breathing exercises, you're invoking so much light and it ends up collecting in the head. With the head chakras more open it will help this energy flow in a better way through you with out getting stuck. When you get this feeling see that your head is like a big light bulb, contract the light into a smaller ball and make it brighter then you can use this ball on the chakras and pineal to open them.

ZmajEriksson said:
It’s normal but if you’re worried, it’s ok to adjust. When I was doing a certain breathing exercise a year ago, I was so close to passing out that I had to stop. I ended up doing half the amount.
This year, I was proud to complete the full amount. :) Just take it slow. Like Yoga, breathing exercises should never be stressful or dangerous.

Happens to me when doing yoga and holding specific poses. Also when meditating and holding the breath for a longer period of time.

My belief is that it's the pineal gland getting activated. Also the lightheadedness is definitely symbolic of the astral chakras opening up and pineal gland activation.

I do believe that you can reach the level where you are constantly feeling in that state. That is when energy is able to reach the crown chakra unobstructed and flow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back