Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Topic for Simple Questions

Dypet Rod

I don't know how people are going to react to this topic, but this is what I'm proposing.

We often may have a simple question/doubt we would like to have answered or at least get some opinion on it from others of us, but we may feel like it's something too simple to open a new topic and ask about.

I myself have often been there. Like: "Nah, I'm not gonna make a topic just for that. Perhaps I'll personally ask my guardian or another Satanist, or someone else who is trustworthy when I have the chance"

So it would be nice to have a topic where we can ask simple questions like that. Questions that may not be directly related to Satanism, questions about something we are not asking for a "big solution" for...
A topic where even questions like "how should I cut my hair" can be asked lol.

Perhaps this is a bit similar to what FancyMancy proposed with his topic for uncomfortable questions, only that this one is more directed towards simple questions people can ask directly.

I'll start by asking one I have, myself:

I noticed that when I talk to other people, I tend to adapt to the way of talking/to the personality of the person I'm talking to.
For example, when HP Hooded Cobra replies to a message of mine and I reply back, I tend to write like he does.
When I talk to HailMotherLilith, I tend to use more emojis than I usually do lol.
And so on. I think you get the picture.

Perhaps this happens because Sagittarius is a mutable sign. I'm not sure. But often when this happens, it kind of bothers me because I feel like I'm not able to just keep to myself and my own personality.

My question is: Is that something I should worry about changing at all, or am I just being myself when this happens, after all?

Now you guys can reply by either answering this question of mine, or by making your own simple kind of questions.
If you make a question here and I myself don't have an answer for it, and several days go by and your question doesn't get answered, I may personally help you by quoting your question and bumping the topic with it, to see if someone can answer it.

I don't know whether this idea will work or if this topic will be forgotten, but let's give it a try ;)

I was once close to a sagittarius and he revealed the same exact thing to me. The thing is I didn't notice this when I saw him interact with others but it seemed to bother him as well.

I just couldn't relate because I'm a fixed sign and I have a hard time changing for anybody :lol:

I think you're probably just being yourself though. If you've ever read body language theories they sometimes recommend imitating someones gesters to get the other person to trust you or something.

While that can be manipulative I think it's natural for some people to just relate to others in this way. To see things from their perspective and also show the other subconsciously that you are on the same page so to speak.

Dypet Rod said:
I noticed that when I talk to other people, I tend to adapt to the way of talking/to the personality of the person I'm talking to.
For example, when HP Hooded Cobra replies to a message of mine and I reply back, I tend to write like he does.
When I talk to HailMotherLilith, I tend to use more emojis than I usually do lol.

Perhaps this happens because Sagittarius is a mutable sign. I'm not sure. But often when this happens, it kind of bothers me because I feel like I'm not able to just keep to myself and my own personality.

My question is: Is that something I should worry about changing at all, or am I just being myself when this happens, after all?

Tala said:
I was once close to a sagittarius and he revealed the same exact thing to me. The thing is I didn't notice this when I saw him interact with others but it seemed to bother him as well.

I just couldn't relate because I'm a fixed sign and I have a hard time changing for anybody :lol:

I think you're probably just being yourself though. If you've ever read body language theories they sometimes recommend imitating someones gesters to get the other person to trust you or something.

While that can be manipulative I think it's natural for some people to just relate to others in this way. To see things from their perspective and also show the other subconsciously that you are on the same page so to speak.

Dypet Rod said:

Hmmm, good point.
Perhaps what I need to do is not to change this, but just balance it so it doesn't go overboard.

Thank you for your answer :)

Wish I was a fixed sign too, lol. This is something I admire in people. A strong, unwavering personality.

Here's one more. I'm not sure if that's really a "simple" kind of question, but I've decided to make it here instead of opening a topic for that.

I've been thinking about "dimensions". I hear a lot about "higher dimensions", but what does this term refer to, actually?
Is it the same as what we see in 3-dimensional images? Like, does this term refer to more "graphical sides" that we're not able to see with our naked eye? Or does it actually refer to something totally not related?

And if the first option is true, how can this be graphically described? If you're able to see other dimensions, do you see the astral counterparts of living beings and objects on a different side or something? Like when we see our shadows on the ground, not aligned with us but turned to a different direction?

Tala said:

Dypet Rod said:

I dont know I can relate to this my my main rulers are in Sagittarius and one other planet plus I got pisces to deal with in the first house interception.

While I do have fixed sun sign and ascendant i tend to do the same thing. I dont know if it's anything to worry about but i will say this i tend to adapt quite well to different people and different situations
even taking on others traits sometimes.
I think it is a good skill to have let's just say I dont really understand people who cant adapt. Let's just say if you can do this and your intelligent too then you can get out of a lot of situations you may get yourself into.

I dont know if it is manipulative. I know this is pisces Sagittarius trait but I dont know about Gemini or Virgo.

I never noticed that virgo was all that adaptable maybe I misunderstood it though Gemini is more adaptable than me

That is what the forums are for though, isn't it? To help people acquire the knowledge they seek?

darkmonkey666 said:
I dont know I can relate to this my my main rulers are in Sagittarius and one other planet plus I got pisces to deal with in the first house interception.

While I do have fixed sun sign and ascendant i tend to do the same thing. I dont know if it's anything to worry about but i will say this i tend to adapt quite well to different people and different situations
even taking on others traits sometimes.
I think it is a good skill to have let's just say I dont really understand people who cant adapt. Let's just say if you can do this and your intelligent too then you can get out of a lot of situations you may get yourself into.

I dont know if it is manipulative. I know this is pisces Sagittarius trait but I dont know about Gemini or Virgo.

I never noticed that virgo was all that adaptable maybe I misunderstood it though Gemini is more adaptable than me

I have the same adaptability, but when I "do" that (not that it's exactly consciously done) for too long, it can make me feel like I lack my own personality, my own values, etc. On the other hand, at times when I keep to myself more, it can make me feel kind of guilty as if I'm not putting enough effort into being understanding of the person I'm talking to. It's probably not a bad characteristic, but it can be hard to balance at times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back