Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Mother Lilith herself

HailMotherLilith

I wanted to ask you all this one question:

Is it wrong to want to praise, do lots of paintings, etc. Etc. For Mother Lilith???

I know she is not to be summoned and is mostly a Goddess who doesn't reveal much and all that, but I've wanted to do those things, mentioned above, for her I don't remember for how long... but I wanted to ask you all to be sure if this is allowed or should she just be left alone and never do anything as mentioned above??

HailMotherLilith said:

Is it wrong to want to praise, do lots of paintings, etc. Etc. For Mother Lilith???

I know she is not to be summoned and is mostly a Goddess who doesn't reveal much and all that, but I've wanted to do those things, mentioned above, for her I don't remember for how long... but I wanted to ask you all to be sure if this is allowed or should she just be left alone and never do anything as mentioned above??

Only if she comes to you personally and asks you to do those things herself. Positive energy can be directed towards her if you want but that is where the line lays.

HailMotherLilith said:

If you feel that you want to praise her on this way you are free to do it!Praising a demon you do not know is not offensive!It would be offensive to summon her with ways that are written from Jews!

Praising her is great! Lilith is all about big-picture work. She's working on saving an entire galaxy, so she just doesn't have the time to be dealing with the problems of individual small people. That's what the entire family of thousands of demons under her is for, helping individual people. But she does love us and highly appreciates all the praise! In some rare situations, people who she loves very much she gives them permission to call on her whenever they need. So people can call to Lilith, but only if you get her permission first.
Hail Mother Lilith, you are so praising of her and so caring that I feel like you could be one of these people, I feel there's a good chance she'll come to you one day and give you permission to call to her. :D She loves us all so much she'd love to help us all, she's just too busy with the big-picture work to deal with everyone.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Praising her is great! Lilith is all about big-picture work. She's working on saving an entire galaxy, so she just doesn't have the time to be dealing with the problems of individual small people. That's what the entire family of thousands of demons under her is for, helping individual people. But she does love us and highly appreciates all the praise! In some rare situations, people who she loves very much she gives them permission to call on her whenever they need. So people can call to Lilith, but only if you get her permission first.
Hail Mother Lilith, you are so praising of her and so caring that I feel like you could be one of these people, I feel there's a good chance she'll come to you one day and give you permission to call to her. :D She loves us all so much she'd love to help us all, she's just too busy with the big-picture work to deal with everyone.

Thank you! :D
This put such a big smile on my face! *Hides,blushing and laughing*

I just ALWAYS, since I can remember, wanted to do this for her. Like draw drawings of her and Father Satan or just her, anything honestly. I feel so amazing when doing it, but then I doubt if I should do it in the first place, since you know how it is with her privacy and all, so this is why I asked.

---

Thank you to everybody else who answered me! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ❤

HailMotherLilith said:

I don't see anything wrong with doing artwork depictions of Her and dedicating art to Her as long as its nothing disrespectful. Have you tried just visualizing being in Her presence and focusing on Her? Or invoking Her?

Academic Scholar said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I don't see anything wrong with doing artwork depictions of Her and dedicating art to Her as long as its nothing disrespectful. Have you tried just visualizing being in Her presence and focusing on Her? Or invoking Her?

No, not really. I mostly just visualise her in my mind standing tall,proud and beautiful.

It reminds me of that time I discovered the RTR page for the first time. I immediately started to do every possible RTR from top to bottom and then I fell asleep.... I felt disappointed in myself that I fell asleep, but then I saw in my minds eyes Father Satan and Mother Lilith standing in front of me, smiling at me very proudly and beautifully and helping me up. It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I even remember seeing Father Satan, LITERALLY, in his astral form. It was epic!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back