Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews in the Workplace

eman

Every time I get a job I really wanted, there is always a jew that I must work with in close tight quarters. Why does this happen, yes they are condescending and look like rats, I try to get even. Is leaving that certain job position necessary in order to proceed with my life and other goals? (saturn in the 6th house in natal chart)

If they are being toxic, you can always do this. It works wonders.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

As for random Jews, I'm still trying to figure this out myself. I think maybe a blanket working that covers all of them in the work place may be necessary. I would say imagining grey light over the work place with an affirmation directed towards them would suffice. But you also work in that same space and this may cause problems for you. Grey energy is not good... Someone please say something is this is not correct... But you are not a Jew I hope, so it should be okay..... As for the affirmation, you will have to be creative. I can try to think of one since I need this affirmation as well...

"Any and all Jews who work for (The Company) are terminated from employment forever."

IF ANYONE can improve this affirmation, please SAY SOMETHING...

I'd probably use runes prior to the affirmation. Maybe the Hagl rune. Let me know what you would use. Maybe a combination.

I will do this as a science experiment. I know ALL the Jews who work with me. I'll let you know what happens. I wanna see them all leave.

eman said:
Every time I get a job I really wanted, there is always a jew that I must work with in close tight quarters. Why does this happen, yes they are condescending and look like rats, I try to get even. Is leaving that certain job position necessary in order to proceed with my life and other goals? (saturn in the 6th house in natal chart)

Based on observation, this happens quite often as the jews love to infiltrate workplaces to repress decent Gentiles and do not allow them to progress in their career. They also love to mine their Gentile bosses power by deceiving, lies, and other tipycally jewish swindles.
Also, the enemy cannot stop us by direct magick and curses. Why? We are strong, protected, and natural winners.
So the jews act indirectly, if they can't touch you by magick they use physical means to undermine your life and try to ruin it.
So you have multiple choiches depending on your power, skills, magickal attitude, and personal Energies reserve.

- Escape the jew and change job, this in case the jew is in position of power and may influence too much your life, and you have not sufficient Energies to overcome him. If we had sufficient power to overcome all jews in a second we would be already masters of this world and the jews would be disappeared! Tactical defence may save your life. Remember Tesla!
- Fight the jew ego to ego, weakening his 3rd and 2nd Chakras day by day with the help of Runes casted on him on daily basis, and physical oposition on the job. The jew will need to take Energy from the jewish Egregore so you would be weakening the whole enemy Energy reserve. This in case you have sufficient power and this is not in contrast with the Energy amount you need for 1. Final RTR 2. Personal Spiritual growth, and your Nat Chart supports direct fight.
- Intermediate solution, if your Natal Chart supports indirect action and you don't want/need to use too much Energies, divert other Gentile co-workers Energies against the jew by creating hate and contrasts against him in workplace. If we Satanists would be in position of diverting Gentiles' rage against the jews we would win in a few days!.

This is my advice
Hope this may help!

Easy, just do your job and keep your energies up. Aura of Protection. Final RTR as taught. There are jews walking up and down The street as well so I guess it's time to walk the long way home or something. Time to take the dark alley with actual rats or mice. Now since some jew is eating at the same restaurant or in the same store I have to leave or be angry just for no reason at all. Or I could enjoy my day and carry on as a great person I know I am.

absolute13 said:
Easy, just do your job and keep your energies up. Aura of Protection. Final RTR as taught. There are jews walking up and down The street as well so I guess it's time to walk the long way home or something. Time to take the dark alley with actual rats or mice. Now since some jew is eating at the same restaurant or in the same store I have to leave or be angry just for no reason at all. Or I could enjoy my day and carry on as a great person I know I am.

Honestly I found the opposite to be true(unless you were sarcastic). The final RTR can saturate ones aura to the point (((they))) feel nervous and stressed around you.

I believe around an aware Satanist the jew crumbles and feels the reversal of its sly parasitism and its existence as a whole.

Braun666 said:
absolute13 said:

Honestly I found the opposite to be true(unless you were sarcastic). The final RTR can saturate ones aura to the point (((they))) feel nervous and stressed around you.

I believe around an aware Satanist the jew crumbles and feels the reversal of its sly parasitism and its existence as a whole.
Good that's their problem. Let them be nervous and emotionally disintegrating, let everybody see it having constant psychotic breaks, see how long it keeps the job where it can't even handle just standing there without breaking down. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to master the jews and not be afraid of them in the workplace, soul or physically.

You can fuck them up and defend yourself in many ways. Just do not engage them more than necessary.

Jews are afraid of us, they shriek from our very presence. We have spiritual power over the jews.

Hoodedcobra666"You need to master the jews and not be afraid of them in the workplace said:
Some weeks ago i've seen a jew in real life. I live in a small place so it's not like there are many jews here but this guy (Alien is better i guess) looked and felt like a jew, he litteraly shrinked, he didn't look at me in the eyes at all, he was fucking afraid! And i was so disgusted by him lol

He had a big snoze (probabily to smell his shit better) :mrgreen:

Braun666 said:
absolute13 said:

So because someone is nervous around me I should care. why?

And one more important thing that I should add is: do not expose yourself.

Never, ever directly confront them. Not even in private, during pause breaks, or something, never ever tell them who you are and that you hate them.

They will find the way to do something to get you kicked out from the job this way.

Work silently, and never ever let them suspect anything. I know this can be hard sometimes, since you know how really disgusting this filth is, but, keep your emotions in check, and with what has been already said before, you will be fine.

Don’t forget that you can bind people to keep them from causing you problems as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back