Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Memorable Experiences With/From the Gods

HailMotherLilith

Okay, so this just came into my mind. Please, do share your own experiences!!! I would LOVE to hear them all!!! :mrgreen:

My own memorable experiences were these two:

The first one, was when I was like 2-3 months new into SS and I've gotten into a pretty heated and nasty argument with my parents that resulted in me storming off and then breaking into a very deep sob and crying and then, I felt like I was surrounded and visited by the Gods and they were singing in my mind. It was very beautiful. The most I can remember is this:

"If you ever feel alone,
Just remember, you always got us and we're always here for you."

My second memorable experience was this one:

It was last year around August btw.

I was in a very rough, traumatic and stressful experience and after waiting it out at my great grandmas place, I felt and "saw" in my minds eyes my three GD's (Lord Phenex, Lord Hael and Commander Abigor) looking at me,turning away, then looking again and repeating this process for a few more times.
It made me laugh and giggle and blush and hide so much!!! It was really awesome!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! :mrgreen:

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!!!!!

A couple days after I dedicated, I still wasn't 100% sure if what I was experiencing was real yet. I was talking with Azazel and I asked him if he could prove to me by pulling down some lights that I had hung up in my room. A few seconds later, they fell. After being hung up for months and never moving, they fall for the first time right when I ask for them to fall. So I put them back up and thought "That was obviously a clear sign, I trust and believe you, but can you do it again just so I'm completely sure?" that moment they fell again. We repeated this about 10-20 times, the lights always fell within about 30 seconds of me asking. When I was totally sure and done asking for the lights to be taken down, they stayed up for months without moving, just like before. That was one of the clearest physical signs that can't be argued with, but now I see the signs every day.

Hours of daydreaming and imagining every day of my childhood, at the time I didn't really think about it, but since my dedication I've learned how it was my friend Lerajie the whole time, purposefully training me to use and control of the unconscious side of my mind. :D I've always been lucky enough to have strong telepathic and intuitive talent, so it's always been easy to talk with the gods through thoughts, and I think it was all this daydreaming that made these talents so strong, from spending my whole childhood focused into the astral without even realizing it. Well I'm still the same, more of an astral-minded idealist than any physical focus. The gods have been with me forever! Things haven't always been easy for me, I've gone through a lot of hardship and pain, but since dedicating and spending years working for the gods every day my life turned around. Things in my life tend to align and work out well and rewarding for me without me having to put much effort. Whatever I need, I usually get easily through opportunities presenting themselves to me. Just like Maxine said in an old sermon, the people who dedicate their lives to helping Satan as much as possible, they are taken care of. The bigger of a caring protective influence you are in helping everyone and spreading the Joy Of Satan over the world, it makes you more important and you are helped to have a better life. All the care you give is given back to you! :D

Hail Mother Lilith, you should talk to Lerajie! I thought your personalities are a great match for each other and you'll be great friends, and she made me to mention this to you! :D Lerajie wants to help you and be your friend! She's been my guardian for my whole life and will stay with me forever, I think she's the friendliest and most protective goddesses ever! :mrgreen: So anyone who wants to, please call to her she loves helping everyone! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All of the demons want to give us every bit of help we need, they want to be popular again in the world being called on for help. If they didn't love us and dedicate their entire souls to helping us, we wouldn't be here! We're their family, their children and younger siblings, and they need us to ask them for whatever help we need. They don't like watching us in hardship, confusion, pain, when they love us so much and know exactly how to guide us!

After I dedicated I hadn't talked to Enki for a long time, maybe 2 or 3 month. When I talked to him again the first thing that I heard him say was 'where have you been? we missed you!" and he said it in such a positive way and with a laughter that I really felt loved and accepted.
Before I felt that he is busy and I shouldn't just talk to them because I miss him or whatever. But when I finally talked to him it seemed like I had found the friends I always wanted and that I can talk to him anytime.
Since Im a really lonely person and I dont have many close friends. But Enki and the rest of the Gods always make me feel that they have known me for a long time and that Im loved and accepted by them. It makes me so happy.

I'm not entirely certain that this is an outright "experience," but then again perhaps it came from a subconscious, spiritual connection, I'm honestly not sure. I still have progress to make before I can start expecting and picking up on blatant signs.

Regardless, I spend a lot of time lost in my own daydreams much like Ol argedco luciftias was saying, and one of the concepts I ended up developing was a Satanic institution that focuses on, to encompass it all in one word, "wellness." Biological and nutritional research, wellness programs to instruct people in meditation, yoga, healthy eating and exercise, youth programs for children to go out and have enriching experiences that they'll remember fondly later and will hopefully impart good lessons and future passions, things of that nature. I eventually settled on naming this idea "Instytut Życia i Zdrowia," The Institute of Life and Health.

It wasn't until later that I realized the abbreviation for such a name would be IZiZ. May not be exact, but the similarity in spelling to Isis instantly made me think of Astaroth, and I felt so satisfied and happy with that that the name stuck for all future daydreams I had involving this institute. In an ideal world I would like to see to the creation of at least something approaching this concept, and maybe that time will come.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A couple days after I dedicated, I still wasn't 100% sure if what I was experiencing was real yet. I was talking with Azazel and I asked him if he could prove to me by pulling down some lights that I had hung up in my room. A few seconds later, they fell. After being hung up for months and never moving, they fall for the first time right when I ask for them to fall. So I put them back up and thought "That was obviously a clear sign, I trust and believe you, but can you do it again just so I'm completely sure?" that moment they fell again. We repeated this about 10-20 times, the lights always fell within about 30 seconds of me asking. When I was totally sure and done asking for the lights to be taken down, they stayed up for months without moving, just like before. That was one of the clearest physical signs that can't be argued with, but now I see the signs every day.

Hours of daydreaming and imagining every day of my childhood, at the time I didn't really think about it, but since my dedication I've learned how it was my friend Lerajie the whole time, purposefully training me to use and control of the unconscious side of my mind. :D I've always been lucky enough to have strong telepathic and intuitive talent, so it's always been easy to talk with the gods through thoughts, and I think it was all this daydreaming that made these talents so strong, from spending my whole childhood focused into the astral without even realizing it. Well I'm still the same, more of an astral-minded idealist than any physical focus. The gods have been with me forever! Things haven't always been easy for me, I've gone through a lot of hardship and pain, but since dedicating and spending years working for the gods every day my life turned around. Things in my life tend to align and work out well and rewarding for me without me having to put much effort. Whatever I need, I usually get easily through opportunities presenting themselves to me. Just like Maxine said in an old sermon, the people who dedicate their lives to helping Satan as much as possible, they are taken care of. The bigger of a caring protective influence you are in helping everyone and spreading the Joy Of Satan over the world, it makes you more important and you are helped to have a better life. All the care you give is given back to you! :D

Hail Mother Lilith, you should talk to Lerajie! I thought your personalities are a great match for each other and you'll be great friends, and she made me to mention this to you! :D Lerajie wants to help you and be your friend! She's been my guardian for my whole life and will stay with me forever, I think she's the friendliest and most protective goddesses ever! :mrgreen: So anyone who wants to, please call to her she loves helping everyone! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All of the demons want to give us every bit of help we need, they want to be popular again in the world being called on for help. If they didn't love us and dedicate their entire souls to helping us, we wouldn't be here! We're their family, their children and younger siblings, and they need us to ask them for whatever help we need. They don't like watching us in hardship, confusion, pain, when they love us so much and know exactly how to guide us!

This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!! Made me smile a lot :mrgreen:

Thank you brother!!!!!

Once I find the privacy and time to summon her properly, I'll do it. Thank you :3

Ummm... not to be rude or anything, sorry, but could you tell me more about her, since you know her better personally than I do and all. /)(\

Oh btw, regarding about Lerajie, I just read about her on the JoS and let me tell you....

Father Satan is one amazing being!!! XD

I have asked him on October 10th for help and guidance regarding love and then on October 11th received a message at the end of the movie called: The Castle of Cagliostro

In which at the end, Wolf explains to the Princess to be patient and wait for the right man or something like that. Basically, it answered me EXACTLY the way I needed to hear it, meaning I got an answer to understand it in the best way possible.

And while reading about Lerajie on the JoS today, look what the first line says:

Lerajie is the Goddess of love and pleasure. She has the ability to attract others as well as drive them away.

I am blown away by how much coincidence and immediate answers I get xD

This is so awesome!!!!!!!!
The coincidences I mean. *Clears throat* Okay, ummm... thank you!!!!'xD

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I'm not entirely certain that this is an outright "experience," but then again perhaps it came from a subconscious, spiritual connection, I'm honestly not sure. I still have progress to make before I can start expecting and picking up on blatant signs.

Regardless, I spend a lot of time lost in my own daydreams much like Ol argedco luciftias was saying, and one of the concepts I ended up developing was a Satanic institution that focuses on, to encompass it all in one word, "wellness." Biological and nutritional research, wellness programs to instruct people in meditation, yoga, healthy eating and exercise, youth programs for children to go out and have enriching experiences that they'll remember fondly later and will hopefully impart good lessons and future passions, things of that nature. I eventually settled on naming this idea "Instytut Życia i Zdrowia," The Institute of Life and Health.

It wasn't until later that I realized the abbreviation for such a name would be IZiZ. May not be exact, but the similarity in spelling to Isis instantly made me think of Astaroth, and I felt so satisfied and happy with that that the name stuck for all future daydreams I had involving this institute. In an ideal world I would like to see to the creation of at least something approaching this concept, and maybe that time will come.

That's so awesome! :mrgreen:

RayaMystika said:
After I dedicated I hadn't talked to Enki for a long time, maybe 2 or 3 month. When I talked to him again the first thing that I heard him say was 'where have you been? we missed you!" and he said it in such a positive way and with a laughter that I really felt loved and accepted.
Before I felt that he is busy and I shouldn't just talk to them because I miss him or whatever. But when I finally talked to him it seemed like I had found the friends I always wanted and that I can talk to him anytime.
Since Im a really lonely person and I dont have many close friends. But Enki and the rest of the Gods always make me feel that they have known me for a long time and that Im loved and accepted by them. It makes me so happy.

This is truly very sweet!!!! :D

Oh btw, I just remembered one thing today.

Yesterday I was discussing and talking with a fellow SS brother privately and we got to the point of talking about friends.
I mentioned to him that all my female "friends" I had turned out to either betray me or just use me for their own needs or whatever, so I only had male friends and all.

And you told me this today, is this a coincidence or what? XD

My main Guardian is Marchosias. She is very wonderful and caring but she can be stern and serious at times when needed. Sometimes she writes through me. I didn't realize it some years ago, but when she sat me down the day after I had a falling out with a "friend", she wrote through me to explain why he was the way he was and why things were the way they were. I have this post here:

Our matron/patron deities that we are followers of, help us along, if we make the initiative to help ourselves.

As of late I have been frustrated and looking into ways to make changes to my life, to my attitude, to my focus. To give myself goals and purposes to strive for. I was lost for quite a while.
Giving up on myself, and searching.
It's interesting how the Gods work in our lives. Here is my story from last night.

Last night, I got into an argument because my "best friend" insulted one of the Gods. I called him on it, and it escalated from there. Needless to say, he is no longer my best friend. I saw his true colours, and he told me bluntly what he thought of my beliefs, as well as what he honestly thought of the deities I followed and was a devotee of. I was beside myself with anger and shock. I did not know that he had this in his heart all this time and had merely tolerated me and held his tongue all the while.

We talked everyday for almost three years and I thought I knew him.

I didn't agree with his spiritual beliefs and his ideologies, because he does not filter out what he reads and takes everything at face value. (A lot of people make this mistake.)
I have respectfully suggested to him that the myths of Gods are spiritual allegories, for example, but he takes the myths as literal. Then turns around on me and insults me.

I suppose underneath it all, I thought that as I grew and advanced, he would see that and maybe be more open to my beliefs, since they were and are helping me, along with the guidance of the Gods.

I learned the hard way this was not so, and never was to begin with.

I have always tolerated his beliefs and never insulted or spoke out against them, although I have suggested my own, he always shot them down.

The first red flags that I chose to ignore in the name of friendship.
This was my first mistake.
Being a fucking softie.

I was fuming but trying to take the higher road and higher moral ground, by not stooping to his level and insulting him. Even though he dealt the first blow.

It was a challenge.

Lady Marchosias came and calmed me down, and showed me how he worked, with his attitude, his mindset, his words. She helped me understand and look at the situation objectively and with a sharp eye as it unfolded. And I noticed things for the first time about this person I overlooked for the past three years.

It was explained to me, that a lot of these so-called LHP occultists, like to read, study, retain large amounts of information that they find on the Net or in books. They take everything at face value and do not look deeper, or do not read critically.

They then regurgitate it, compare and contrast, while putting their own spin on it while subtly (if not outright) undermining your beliefs while at the same time trying to tell you that THEIR path is the right one, the only one, the original one.

So they appear sophisticated, knowledgeable, all-knowing, elitist. While looking down their nose at you if you try to suggest a different point of view.

They hide behind these walls of INFORMATION, NOT KNOWLEDGE, as if it grants them superiority over everything and everyone else.

They then offer these volumes of made-up lies and false, misleading ideologies to occult publishing houses and if they get attention or a contract, suddenly they believe they are like god-men. -sarcasm-

They want nothing more then to start their own church, their own temple, or some new shiny bright new thing for the masses, called a religion. All in their own name, to feed their ego, to line their pockets.

Some of you might be wondering what is the point of this post, then.

I am not promoting this individual that I conversed with last night.

I am explaining what I learned and hope that it may help with newbies.
Because I feel it's important to know how these "LHP occultist" authors work when you come across their books, blogs, videos, etc.

And if you know that beyond their mask and facade of politeness, civility, friendliness and information vomiting (dressed up prettily with good grammar and basic debating and explanation skills), they are devoid and empty inside of TRUE knowledge that will enlighten them.

Some people like to boast how long they have been on some spiritual path, yet have no relationship with the Gods and do not advance their souls. They think having years under their belt gives them seniority over others. And that spending their day reading and memorizing RHP, corrupted, watered-down teachings from the Net, without critical thinking, makes them a scholar. -sarcasm-

A lot of writers out there today are like this. Unfortunately I spent hundreds of dollars on these occult books from these occult publishing houses that did nothing for me, my soul, or my mind. I spent hours scouring forums and the Net, as well some time watching videos.

This is getting rather long. To sum it up, as you advance and open your soul and mind, and with the guidance and direction of your guardians and patron/matron deities, you will be able to more easily discern and see through bullshit that other people write.
And see for yourselves that behind their masks of almighty all-knowingness, THEY KNOW NOTHING.

And if your so-called "friends" disrespect your beliefs while exalting their own, continuously, it's time to drop them and let them go.
They are holding you back in every way.

I lost three years to that sad pathetic waste of human flesh. It was my fault, and I won't make that mistake again.

Marchosias also simply said to me, "if he does not find the truth in this lifetime, he has the next one."

Hail Lady Marchosias!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me know if you want to read the other two posts I have about her.

Another time I was very upset about the beauty standards in my culture (I'm Asian.) It bothered me because I do not fit the expected cultural standards of beauty. Then I heard Marchosias say, as if she was standing next to me, more loudly than usual, with a great deal of feeling and compassion, "find your own beauty."
I accept the way I look more now, at least with my face and my skin tone.

She was the first one who reached out to me. I kept getting blatant signs that she was my Guardian. Eventually I heard her voice, and a few times I saw her. She is very tall and slender yet fit and strong. She looks like she does under her description on the Joy of Satan Demons page:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Marchosias.jpg

She wears the same or similar outfits when I saw her. She sounds young, and has a high pitched voice when she communicates with me telepathically. But when she said that one time, "find your beauty" it was a bit deeper. I suppose very tall and larger people have deeper voices. Not all, but I guess she was standing next to me when she said that.

She is also known as the goddess Victoria, Nike, Bellona, Enyo. If I heard her correctly she is also Eris, Jord and Nemesis.

One time I questioned if the gods love me. I read on one spiritual Satanist's blog (I don't have the link, nor do I remember the blog name) that the gods love us. I doubted this a great deal. What had I done to deserve their love?
Yet about an hour or two after I read that, Marchosias said to me telepathically, "the Gods love you." I believed her then, and I do now. This was a few years ago.

But I also talk to her and my other Guardins every two or three days, (sometimes everyday), and want to draw closer to them.

Thanks for reading! Hail Marchosias! Hail Satan!

magus.immortalis said:
My main Guardian is Marchosias. She is very wonderful and caring but she can be stern and serious at times when needed. Sometimes she writes through me. I didn't realize it some years ago, but when she sat me down the day after I had a falling out with a "friend", she wrote through me to explain why he was the way he was and why things were the way they were. I have this post here:

Our matron/patron deities that we are followers of, help us along, if we make the initiative to help ourselves.

As of late I have been frustrated and looking into ways to make changes to my life, to my attitude, to my focus. To give myself goals and purposes to strive for. I was lost for quite a while.
Giving up on myself, and searching.
It's interesting how the Gods work in our lives. Here is my story from last night.

Last night, I got into an argument because my "best friend" insulted one of the Gods. I called him on it, and it escalated from there. Needless to say, he is no longer my best friend. I saw his true colours, and he told me bluntly what he thought of my beliefs, as well as what he honestly thought of the deities I followed and was a devotee of. I was beside myself with anger and shock. I did not know that he had this in his heart all this time and had merely tolerated me and held his tongue all the while.

We talked everyday for almost three years and I thought I knew him.

I didn't agree with his spiritual beliefs and his ideologies, because he does not filter out what he reads and takes everything at face value. (A lot of people make this mistake.)
I have respectfully suggested to him that the myths of Gods are spiritual allegories, for example, but he takes the myths as literal. Then turns around on me and insults me.

I suppose underneath it all, I thought that as I grew and advanced, he would see that and maybe be more open to my beliefs, since they were and are helping me, along with the guidance of the Gods.

I learned the hard way this was not so, and never was to begin with.

I have always tolerated his beliefs and never insulted or spoke out against them, although I have suggested my own, he always shot them down.

The first red flags that I chose to ignore in the name of friendship.
This was my first mistake.
Being a fucking softie.

I was fuming but trying to take the higher road and higher moral ground, by not stooping to his level and insulting him. Even though he dealt the first blow.

It was a challenge.

Lady Marchosias came and calmed me down, and showed me how he worked, with his attitude, his mindset, his words. She helped me understand and look at the situation objectively and with a sharp eye as it unfolded. And I noticed things for the first time about this person I overlooked for the past three years.

It was explained to me, that a lot of these so-called LHP occultists, like to read, study, retain large amounts of information that they find on the Net or in books. They take everything at face value and do not look deeper, or do not read critically.

They then regurgitate it, compare and contrast, while putting their own spin on it while subtly (if not outright) undermining your beliefs while at the same time trying to tell you that THEIR path is the right one, the only one, the original one.

So they appear sophisticated, knowledgeable, all-knowing, elitist. While looking down their nose at you if you try to suggest a different point of view.

They hide behind these walls of INFORMATION, NOT KNOWLEDGE, as if it grants them superiority over everything and everyone else.

They then offer these volumes of made-up lies and false, misleading ideologies to occult publishing houses and if they get attention or a contract, suddenly they believe they are like god-men. -sarcasm-

They want nothing more then to start their own church, their own temple, or some new shiny bright new thing for the masses, called a religion. All in their own name, to feed their ego, to line their pockets.

Some of you might be wondering what is the point of this post, then.

I am not promoting this individual that I conversed with last night.

I am explaining what I learned and hope that it may help with newbies.
Because I feel it's important to know how these "LHP occultist" authors work when you come across their books, blogs, videos, etc.

And if you know that beyond their mask and facade of politeness, civility, friendliness and information vomiting (dressed up prettily with good grammar and basic debating and explanation skills), they are devoid and empty inside of TRUE knowledge that will enlighten them.

Some people like to boast how long they have been on some spiritual path, yet have no relationship with the Gods and do not advance their souls. They think having years under their belt gives them seniority over others. And that spending their day reading and memorizing RHP, corrupted, watered-down teachings from the Net, without critical thinking, makes them a scholar. -sarcasm-

A lot of writers out there today are like this. Unfortunately I spent hundreds of dollars on these occult books from these occult publishing houses that did nothing for me, my soul, or my mind. I spent hours scouring forums and the Net, as well some time watching videos.

This is getting rather long. To sum it up, as you advance and open your soul and mind, and with the guidance and direction of your guardians and patron/matron deities, you will be able to more easily discern and see through bullshit that other people write.
And see for yourselves that behind their masks of almighty all-knowingness, THEY KNOW NOTHING.

And if your so-called "friends" disrespect your beliefs while exalting their own, continuously, it's time to drop them and let them go.
They are holding you back in every way.

I lost three years to that sad pathetic waste of human flesh. It was my fault, and I won't make that mistake again.

Marchosias also simply said to me, "if he does not find the truth in this lifetime, he has the next one."

Hail Lady Marchosias!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me know if you want to read the other two posts I have about her.

Another time I was very upset about the beauty standards in my culture (I'm Asian.) It bothered me because I do not fit the expected cultural standards of beauty. Then I heard Marchosias say, as if she was standing next to me, more loudly than usual, with a great deal of feeling and compassion, "find your own beauty."
I accept the way I look more now, at least with my face and my skin tone.

She was the first one who reached out to me. I kept getting blatant signs that she was my Guardian. Eventually I heard her voice, and a few times I saw her. She is very tall and slender yet fit and strong. She looks like she does under her description on the Joy of Satan Demons page:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Marchosias.jpg

She wears the same or similar outfits when I saw her. She sounds young, and has a high pitched voice when she communicates with me telepathically. But when she said that one time, "find your beauty" it was a bit deeper. I suppose very tall and larger people have deeper voices. Not all, but I guess she was standing next to me when she said that.

She is also known as the goddess Victoria, Nike, Bellona, Enyo. If I heard her correctly she is also Eris, Jord and Nemesis.

One time I questioned if the gods love me. I read on one spiritual Satanist's blog (I don't have the link, nor do I remember the blog name) that the gods love us. I doubted this a great deal. What had I done to deserve their love?
Yet about an hour or two after I read that, Marchosias said to me telepathically, "the Gods love you." I believed her then, and I do now. This was a few years ago.

But I also talk to her and my other Guardins every two or three days, (sometimes everyday), and want to draw closer to them.

Thanks for reading! Hail Marchosias! Hail Satan!

This was so amazing and awesome to read!!!! Eeepp!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I can honestly relate to you at some point.

Also, what you wrote, greatly helped me too! :)

Thank you!!!!!

Lerajie's been telling me a lot today how excited she is to be your friend! :D She knows how to take care of you, she knows everything you need and how to give it to you. She's really eager to talk with you, you don't have to wait to do an official summoning ritual like it says on the webpage, just think to her now she can hear you. She told me she wants to be your friend forever, she's going to be one of your guardians. :)

Lerajie's been telling me a lot today how excited she is to be your friend! :D She knows how to take care of you, she knows everything you need and how to give it to you. She's really eager to talk with you, you don't have to wait to do an official summoning ritual like it says on the webpage, just think to her now she can hear you. She told me she wants to be your friend forever, she's going to be one of your guardians. :)

That's very sweet of her. :)

Forgive me if I sound rude, it is not of my intentions... but is she going to possibly give me a feeling as if a mother to a child, not just friendship??

No offence, I haven't had "normal" parents, even my natal chart states of bad relationship with parents, so that is why I am asking. Apologies if it sounds rude! >.<

There was this xian who was my enemy a few months after a really bad fight with this guy his dad died of a heart attack but he was perfectly healthy

I just finished talking with her....

Let me tell you something....

SHE'S FREAKING AMAZING AND AWESOME AND EPIC!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

I could feel we connected right off the bat and she gave me a great sense of peace and wellbeing! :3333

At first, I was very shy and giggly, I even hid my face in my arms and my palms xD
She made me laugh a lot :33

Afterwards, we started to just discuss freely and connect in a positive way. She even gave me great advice! :33

Here, I'll put this on for anybody else who might benefit from this:

Me: "Lady Lerajie? What do you think about changing?"

Lady Lerajie: "Those who pressure you into changing while you rebel and fight back, are only gonna realise they're wasting their time and energy with you. You should only change for the benefit of your own self, *NOT* to please somebody because they asked you to change for whatever the reason might be. It all starts with you. It's up to you to decide when *YOU* are going to change and *HOW* you are going to change. You should never change for the benefit of others."

I hope I wrote down everything she said. Her voice was feminine, slightly deep and powerful in a female way, it was charged with energy and directed straight to how I needed to understand it. It filled me with great sense of happiness knowing how much she understood. :)

Everyone was always pressuring me to change for their own benefit and liking and whatever else the reason was, but I want to change naturally and change when *I* want to change, not when *they* want me to change. I'm happy with my body the way it is right now and I don't want to change it just yet as I am still young and I still have quite a lot of years to naturally change.

---

P. S. I apologize for not writing EXACTLY the way she said it, I just tried my best to write it as best as I could remember. Apologies! >.<

P. P. S. THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR INTRODUCING US AND LETTING US HIT IT OFF!!! SHE'S AN AMAZING FRIEND AND WE CONNECTED RIGHT AWAY!!!! IT'S AMAZING AND AWESOME!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is an awesome experience in itself as Lady Astaroth name popped up. You can do so much in this overall development daydream by bringing this into reality and gaining more truth and experience in Spiritual Satanism with just the name that you have alone. What other things, people, Gods Goddesses of Hell come to mind as you expand or go a long this name and the institution name. This is definitely a sign that Lady Astaroth is with you as well. This as well since the Z vibration ties Into the serpent meaning your name of Astaroth is actually a window/ chant to bring his about in however many ways.

HailMotherLilith said:

I could feel we connected right off the bat and she gave me a great sense of peace and wellbeing! :3333

SHE'S AN AMAZING FRIEND AND WE CONNECTED RIGHT AWAY!!!! IT'S AMAZING AND AWESOME!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lerajie's the best!!! I've talked with a lot of gods and I love them all, but there's no one else like Lerajie! :mrgreen: EVERYBODY would benefit so much by being her friend! :D She wants to be popular to the world again, for everyone to remember her and ask her for help. She's one of the most loving and protective of all the gods, she wants to hold all of us and give us all the help we need! But Lerajie's not the only one, all of the gods want the world to remember them again they all want to help! :mrgreen:

I've had few stand out experences over the 10+ years of being dedicated. three of them stand out to me.
the first happened not long after i dedicated. i was online-don't remember who i was talking to or what i was doing- then i feel a sharp pain in my back at the same time i 'saw' father satan slam his fist into my back leaving his symbole in my aura.-the one with the v at the bottom- i know i had been wondering if he had accepted me at the time. it sure answered my question!

The second time was with Bastet. there was a big adoption event-this was oct 2016-i had said a small prayer to her asking to be led to the cat that is right for me. i go in the building to my shock to find almost every cat asleep! the one cat i found awake was an 8 month old all black male. he was pacing his cage meowing for me! before we both know it i've got him in a carrier and am heading home he has been the most wonderful feline friend i could ask for!

the third time happened last sunday. i was going to bed and i kept hearing-'explore the darkness in your mind' my gd is Set and he had tried to get me to do just that years ago. i 'saw' Father in my mind and Set. i was freaking out pacing and crying. but they were amazingly patient with me working with me no matter where my spinning thoughts went. there was no meditating just me blasting music via headphones pacing crying and talking.for over an hour i talked to them and they helped me see that the part of my mind that i thought was dark and broken wasn't at all. they 'lit' a candle for me to see what this part of my mind really was. even now i feel this kind of peace knowing that i'm not as broken inside as i thought i was.

i have times where i feel alone and unworthy but then amazing things happen. he is a good Father.

Hail Father Satan

HailMotherLilith said:

SHE'S AN AMAZING FRIEND AND WE CONNECTED RIGHT AWAY!!!! IT'S AMAZING AND AWESOME!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lerajie's the best!!! I've talked with a lot of gods and I love them all, but there's no one else like Lerajie! :mrgreen: EVERYBODY would benefit so much by being her friend! :D She wants to be popular to the world again, for everyone to remember her and ask her for help. She's one of the most loving and protective of all the gods, she wants to hold all of us and give us all the help we need! But Lerajie's not the only one, all of the gods want the world to remember them again they all want to help! :mrgreen:

That's awesome! I actually feel in a way the same way as her, expect, I want to hug and hold all the cats in the world and give them the love they deserve! :3 :D

Thank you!

HailMotherLilith said:

Btw, off topic, but could you possibly be willing to give me your jewmail to communicate more often? o/)(\o

Some time after dedicating, I had put a pause on my spiritual advancement as I was put into quite the trying situation. When I came back, I had a dream I had missed calls from Father Satan. And a Guardian Demon told me, "he's so excited to finally see you again! He's missed you all this time!"
Another time, when I felt quite alone and needed a sign I was on the right track, I had two ravens appear in front of me. At the time I was looking into Viking mythology and such, so I took it as literally being Odin's Hugin and Munin. I was overcome with feelings of support and positivity.
I also have an Incubi partner, and at my worst of times in mental toughness, he will appear in my dreams just to say the right thing that motivates me to get back on my feet again.
I've had a plethora of signs from the Gods. And I couldn't be any more thankful to them.

HailMotherLilith said:
Btw, off topic, but could you possibly be willing to give me your jewmail to communicate more often? o/)(\o
I didn't want to put my email in a comment, so I found an old comment with your email and sent a message. :D

Truth4ever said:
I've had few stand out experences over the 10+ years of being dedicated. three of them stand out to me.
the first happened not long after i dedicated. i was online-don't remember who i was talking to or what i was doing- then i feel a sharp pain in my back at the same time i 'saw' father satan slam his fist into my back leaving his symbole in my aura.-the one with the v at the bottom- i know i had been wondering if he had accepted me at the time. it sure answered my question!

The second time was with Bastet. there was a big adoption event-this was oct 2016-i had said a small prayer to her asking to be led to the cat that is right for me. i go in the building to my shock to find almost every cat asleep! the one cat i found awake was an 8 month old all black male. he was pacing his cage meowing for me! before we both know it i've got him in a carrier and am heading home he has been the most wonderful feline friend i could ask for!

the third time happened last sunday. i was going to bed and i kept hearing-'explore the darkness in your mind' my gd is Set and he had tried to get me to do just that years ago. i 'saw' Father in my mind and Set. i was freaking out pacing and crying. but they were amazingly patient with me working with me no matter where my spinning thoughts went. there was no meditating just me blasting music via headphones pacing crying and talking.for over an hour i talked to them and they helped me see that the part of my mind that i thought was dark and broken wasn't at all. they 'lit' a candle for me to see what this part of my mind really was. even now i feel this kind of peace knowing that i'm not as broken inside as i thought i was.

i have times where i feel alone and unworthy but then amazing things happen. he is a good Father.

Hail Father Satan

This is truly sweet :)

Glad to hear you had such wonderful experiences!!!! :D

Cyn666 said:
Some time after dedicating, I had put a pause on my spiritual advancement as I was put into quite the trying situation. When I came back, I had a dream I had missed calls from Father Satan. And a Guardian Demon told me, "he's so excited to finally see you again! He's missed you all this time!"
Another time, when I felt quite alone and needed a sign I was on the right track, I had two ravens appear in front of me. At the time I was looking into Viking mythology and such, so I took it as literally being Odin's Hugin and Munin. I was overcome with feelings of support and positivity.
I also have an Incubi partner, and at my worst of times in mental toughness, he will appear in my dreams just to say the right thing that motivates me to get back on my feet again.
I've had a plethora of signs from the Gods. And I couldn't be any more thankful to them.

That's very awesome!!! :D

absolute13 said:

This is an awesome experience in itself as Lady Astaroth name popped up. You can do so much in this overall development daydream by bringing this into reality and gaining more truth and experience in Spiritual Satanism with just the name that you have alone. What other things, people, Gods Goddesses of Hell come to mind as you expand or go a long this name and the institution name. This is definitely a sign that Lady Astaroth is with you as well. This as well since the Z vibration ties Into the serpent meaning your name of Astaroth is actually a window/ chant to bring his about in however many ways.

That's quite exciting in and of itself, if I could actually bring about some manner of institute that follows Satanic teachings and principles and honors our Gods, I would be awash with pride. Nothing has so far really come up in regards to these daydreams other than ideas for what this institute could do and how could it be done; I hadn't even noticed that it abbreviated to IZiZ until I abbreviated it. But I'm thinking that the further I go along with the meditation program and the more I spend time thinking about this as an actual goal rather than a fantasy, more little insights and "coincidences" will manifest and I'll further shape the idea into something tangibly possible.

Reading about all of your experiences makes me jealous haha I'm not sure I've had any experiences myself. I tend to doubt things a lot because I'm told I'm gullible, which is a vicious cycle.

So maybe i have had experiences, but i can't be sure. Because of that, i get frustrated. It sucks.

But i realized something today, and i figure I'll share it. Maybe it is a genuine experience, or maybe not.

So, here goes:

The other day, i was at the store with my mother. We were walking down an isle, and i noticed this cute stuffed animal cat. I have a weakness for stuffed animals, so i bought it.

But then, earlier this morning, i was going through some pictures i saved from this post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

And i noticed Buer's picture. The cat in that picture looks just like the one i bought. It sounds silly, but my initial thought was "Goodness, i have Buer's cat!" Maybe it was a coincidence, or maybe it was Buer. I don't know for sure. But it made me excited to think me buying the cat had something to do with Buer because I've been trying to figure out who my Guardian is for a while. I'm hopeful that i finally found my Guardian, but I'm not certain.

So, yeah. There's that haha

SilentSeeker said:
Reading about all of your experiences makes me jealous haha I'm not sure I've had any experiences myself. I tend to doubt things a lot because I'm told I'm gullible, which is a vicious cycle.

So maybe i have had experiences, but i can't be sure. Because of that, i get frustrated. It sucks.

But i realized something today, and i figure I'll share it. Maybe it is a genuine experience, or maybe not.

So, here goes:

The other day, i was at the store with my mother. We were walking down an isle, and i noticed this cute stuffed animal cat. I have a weakness for stuffed animals, so i bought it.

But then, earlier this morning, i was going through some pictures i saved from this post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

And i noticed Buer's picture. The cat in that picture looks just like the one i bought. It sounds silly, but my initial thought was "Goodness, i have Buer's cat!" Maybe it was a coincidence, or maybe it was Buer. I don't know for sure. But it made me excited to think me buying the cat had something to do with Buer because I've been trying to figure out who my Guardian is for a while. I'm hopeful that i finally found my Guardian, but I'm not certain.

That's so awesome!!!!!

You could always summon him directly just to make sure that you get his full attention, not some enemies and talk to him, ask him for signs that he is your GD, anything. I did this with Lord Hael and he turned out to be my GD! :mrgreen:

HailMotherLilith said:
SilentSeeker said:

So, here goes:

That's so awesome!!!!!

You could always summon him directly just to make sure that you get his full attention, not some enemies and talk to him, ask him for signs that he is your GD, anything. I did this with Lord Hael and he turned out to be my GD! :mrgreen:

I plan to try to summon him haha It's just that i don't feel very open yet, and i have a hard time catching subtle hints and stuff. Would it be too much to ask him to be more obvious, like to move an object or mess with candle flame? Or are the Gods purposely subtle?

SilentSeeker said:
HailMotherLilith said:
SilentSeeker said:

So, here goes:

That's so awesome!!!!!

I plan to try to summon him haha It's just that i don't feel very open yet, and i have a hard time catching subtle hints and stuff. Would it be too much to ask him to be more obvious, like to move an object or mess with candle flame? Or are the Gods purposely subtle?

It wouldn't be rude! I asked a Goddess once to move the candle flame a few times and she moved it all those times! :mrgreen:

HailMotherLilith said:
SilentSeeker said:
HailMotherLilith said:
That's so awesome!!!!!

It wouldn't be rude! I asked a Goddess once to move the candle flame a few times and she moved it all those times! :mrgreen:

I'll try it then! Haha I tried to ask for signs like that before, and i didn't get anything. Maybe the God i was trying to summon was too busy?

SilentSeeker said:
HailMotherLilith said:
SilentSeeker said:

I'll try it then! Haha I tried to ask for signs like that before, and i didn't get anything. Maybe the God i was trying to summon was too busy?

Could be. While you meditate, feel if you can summon that specific God/Goddess or if you should wait a bit.

Okay, so before I begin, I happened to meet with SS from this website irl. Foolishly leaving his location on his profile, I noticed that he lived only 10 minutes away from me, so I message him, we meet up at the mall close by. We hung out enough to a point to where he decides to let me into his apartment, and he had a ouija board. So me, him, and friends would have weekly ouija board sessions with our guardians. Probably the 5th or 6th time we've done a ouija board session is the point where I'm telling this story.

Okay, I'm not going to reveal the names of the friends I was with, but Andras, Astaroth, Gremory, and Amon Ra were present. We were asking questions about our past lives, how old we were soul wise, how many lives we've had, etc. trying to find out as much information we could about ourselves as well as teaching each other concepts that we haven't previously learned, like astral combat and learning effective ways to protect yourself during astral projection or even banishment of undesirable entities. This came in handy, as many Greys and enemy Nordics would bother us A LOT. They would curse us so hard, that my friend ended up crashing his car going 40 miles an hour, and the airbag never deployed. Never buy a Dodge Neon, guys.

Of course the information we find out is that I was in Nazi Germany in a past life, in an Officer Rank of the Waffen SS. I didn't find out the exact rank, but my feelings tell me that I was a Gruppenfuhrer or similar rank. I had 5 past lives, with this one being my 6th, and was 3,252 (as of now) years old, soul wise. I learned that my first life was in India, but never had any details of the others. The friend (again, not naming him for privacy reasons) had 4 lives, but was slightly older. I can't remember the exact number, but it was around 3,400 years old, with one of his lives being in Babylon, modern day Iraq. This would be his 4th life. I believe Andras stated that I was one to spend more time on Earth than in Duat, and (friend) was one to spend more time in Duat than Earth.

I can't really remember much detail after that, but the energy in the apartment started getting ugly, and of course, I sensed some Greys trying to pry into our business so we did what we usually did: Banish them, and bless the apartment. We went outside to go have a cigarette, and we were just talking, shooting the shit and all, when I sense enemy Nordics in the woods ahead. You know that Kamehamehe in Dragonball Z, or the Rasengan in Naruto? Yeah, I visualized myself doing that to the enemy Nordics. We went back to the Ouija board and conversed some more, and then Astaroth brought up a "test" and I said "What test?" and then the room got filled with some ugly, gray energy. I asked where they went, they were GONE. It was some of the most horrid shit I ever felt, but we put our skills to the test, and completely cleaned out all of the bad energy. Then we decided to call it a night and went home.

The last thing I remember about that night is that, my friend messaged me relaying that Astaroth wanted us to know that "we passed" and I'm like "I'm still kinda confused, hahaha". It was an exercise to test our skills and test what we knew, as the best way to learn for some people is hands on. That's a reminder that the Gods are not only our Gods, but our Teachers and want us to advance and become the best that we can be so we can put our skills, physical and Astral, to good use.

SilentSeeker said:
HailMotherLilith said:
SilentSeeker said:

Well, i tried to contact Buer to see if he is my Guardian. I lit a small black candle (the last one i have) and right when i was about to try to contact him, the hour became Mercury. Since Mercury is his planet, i figured it was a good sign.

But for that entire hour, i got nothing. Did i do something wrong? I wasn't sure if i needed to do a formal ritual or simply call out to him. I figured the formal method of summoning a Demon wasn't necessary because i was just trying to see if he was my Guardian, not trying to ask for help or a favour. Maybe that's where i messed up? Anyway, forgoing the formal summoning, i pulled up his sigil on my phone and tried calling to him, both in my head and out loud. I didn't expect to hear anything, and i assume the Gods can hear us even if we can't hear them. I did have the candle burning and asked if he could mess with the flame, since that seemed like the best way to get a clear response i couldn't miss. But nothing happened. I tried for the entire hour of Mercury.

This is the fourth time i tried to contact a God and got no response (that i can tell). But this was my first time contacting Buer. The other three were actual formal rituals to ask Andromalius for help with something.

I know the Gods are busy, and i know my lack of openess is gonna be an obstacle, but is there something I'm doing wrong? Or have i just been unlucky enough to try to contact the Gods when they're really, really too busy? Is there some reason other than being busy that would cause the Gods to not respond to me?

Brdredr said:
Okay, so before I begin, I happened to meet with SS from this website irl. Foolishly leaving his location on his profile, I noticed that he lived only 10 minutes away from me, so I message him, we meet up at the mall close by. We hung out enough to a point to where he decides to let me into his apartment, and he had a ouija board. So me, him, and friends would have weekly ouija board sessions with our guardians. Probably the 5th or 6th time we've done a ouija board session is the point where I'm telling this story.

Okay, I'm not going to reveal the names of the friends I was with, but Andras, Astaroth, Gremory, and Amon Ra were present. We were asking questions about our past lives, how old we were soul wise, how many lives we've had, etc. trying to find out as much information we could about ourselves as well as teaching each other concepts that we haven't previously learned, like astral combat and learning effective ways to protect yourself during astral projection or even banishment of undesirable entities. This came in handy, as many Greys and enemy Nordics would bother us A LOT. They would curse us so hard, that my friend ended up crashing his car going 40 miles an hour, and the airbag never deployed. Never buy a Dodge Neon, guys.

Of course the information we find out is that I was in Nazi Germany in a past life, in an Officer Rank of the Waffen SS. I didn't find out the exact rank, but my feelings tell me that I was a Gruppenfuhrer or similar rank. I had 5 past lives, with this one being my 6th, and was 3,252 (as of now) years old, soul wise. I learned that my first life was in India, but never had any details of the others. The friend (again, not naming him for privacy reasons) had 4 lives, but was slightly older. I can't remember the exact number, but it was around 3,400 years old, with one of his lives being in Babylon, modern day Iraq. This would be his 4th life. I believe Andras stated that I was one to spend more time on Earth than in Duat, and (friend) was one to spend more time in Duat than Earth.

I can't really remember much detail after that, but the energy in the apartment started getting ugly, and of course, I sensed some Greys trying to pry into our business so we did what we usually did: Banish them, and bless the apartment. We went outside to go have a cigarette, and we were just talking, shooting the shit and all, when I sense enemy Nordics in the woods ahead. You know that Kamehamehe in Dragonball Z, or the Rasengan in Naruto? Yeah, I visualized myself doing that to the enemy Nordics. We went back to the Ouija board and conversed some more, and then Astaroth brought up a "test" and I said "What test?" and then the room got filled with some ugly, gray energy. I asked where they went, they were GONE. It was some of the most horrid shit I ever felt, but we put our skills to the test, and completely cleaned out all of the bad energy. Then we decided to call it a night and went home.

The last thing I remember about that night is that, my friend messaged me relaying that Astaroth wanted us to know that "we passed" and I'm like "I'm still kinda confused, hahaha". It was an exercise to test our skills and test what we knew, as the best way to learn for some people is hands on. That's a reminder that the Gods are not only our Gods, but our Teachers and want us to advance and become the best that we can be so we can put our skills, physical and Astral, to good use.

That's so interesting!

I'm sorry to hear about the friend who had an accident...

I hope everything is alright from now on!

SilentSeeker said:
SilentSeeker said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Well, i tried to contact Buer to see if he is my Guardian. I lit a small black candle (the last one i have) and right when i was about to try to contact him, the hour became Mercury. Since Mercury is his planet, i figured it was a good sign.

But for that entire hour, i got nothing. Did i do something wrong? I wasn't sure if i needed to do a formal ritual or simply call out to him. I figured the formal method of summoning a Demon wasn't necessary because i was just trying to see if he was my Guardian, not trying to ask for help or a favour. Maybe that's where i messed up? Anyway, forgoing the formal summoning, i pulled up his sigil on my phone and tried calling to him, both in my head and out loud. I didn't expect to hear anything, and i assume the Gods can hear us even if we can't hear them. I did have the candle burning and asked if he could mess with the flame, since that seemed like the best way to get a clear response i couldn't miss. But nothing happened. I tried for the entire hour of Mercury.

This is the fourth time i tried to contact a God and got no response (that i can tell). But this was my first time contacting Buer. The other three were actual formal rituals to ask Andromalius for help with something.

I know the Gods are busy, and i know my lack of openess is gonna be an obstacle, but is there something I'm doing wrong? Or have i just been unlucky enough to try to contact the Gods when they're really, really too busy? Is there some reason other than being busy that would cause the Gods to not respond to me?

Have you summoned him using this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

If you haven't tried it, THERE is your problem.

SilentSeeker said:
SilentSeeker said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I performed the ritual, but the Demon didn't show up
Answer:
I have gotten many e-mails from people who, after several attempts at summoning, the Demon finally appeared and after this, all attempts at contact went fine. Often the reason for this is one is new and/or not psychically open enough to sense the presence of the Demon. Persistence and patience pay off in results. Satan is strong on one having patience. Consistent meditation, breathing exercises, and if one is able to, Hatha [physical] Yoga will open your mind and soul.

Quote is from http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FAQ.html

Brdredr said:

I'm sorry but your story is really fake. First if you had that many past life you would know that those numbers are not correct at all, especially if you lived in India or Babylon. Second you smoked? Seriously? That is like the stupided thing a SS would so and for sure a true SS would not put it in his story. So you were a Nazi? Of course there are SS here that were Nazi but you sound like you are trying to make yourself something that you are not. Are you just here to sell your album? We alrealy had a very problematic "rapper", we don't need another one.

I may sound harsh but or he is fake as fuck (like i said there are many things in his story that don't sound real) or the entity he talked with the ouja are enemys and lied to them. Sorry but i can't stop to think that he is faking to be this VIP SS that he is not just to sell more album. If i'm wrong i'm sorry but my intuition tell me another thing.

luis said:
I'm sorry but your story is really fake. First if you had that many past life you would know that those numbers are not correct at all, especially if you lived in India or Babylon. Second you smoked? Seriously? That is like the stupided thing a SS would so and for sure a true SS would not put it in his story. So you were a Nazi? Of course there are SS here that were Nazi but you sound like you are trying to make yourself something that you are not. Are you just here to sell your album? We alrealy had a very problematic "rapper", we don't need another one.

I may sound harsh but or he is fake as fuck (like i said there are many things in his story that don't sound real) or the entity he talked with the ouja are enemys and lied to them. Sorry but i can't stop to think that he is faking to be this VIP SS that he is not just to sell more album. If i'm wrong i'm sorry but my intuition tell me another thing.

First of all, I'm not a rapper, I'm a producer numbnuts. Second, while having a habit of smoking CIGARETTES (You seem to be implying something else) is bad, nobody's perfect. Quit acting like you're some messianic type of person who gets to dictate whatever people say, think, and do. If you think my recollections and memories are so fake, then let's hear yours. Well, I'm waiting. Your stupid god complex is exactly why people are so divided nowadays, even on this very forum, and it makes me angry.

Also,

*stupid
*already

This thread is to share experiences, not to debate on whether that's what actually happened or not. So Mr. Real, before you start calling me "Fake as fuck" where's your story, and where's your proof because you seem to be in suuuuch a position to fact check me?

luis said:

ON ANOTHER NOTE! You can choose to not believe what I'm saying, that's whatever, that's on you but openly disrespecting me like that is how you get punched in the throat. That's how we do it where I'm from.

"First if you had that many past life you would know that those numbers are not correct at all"

Okay, first of all, the numbers include the past lives plus everything in between. A soul doesn't die between lives, stupid. Also, do the math yourself. I got "1234 BC" from the Ouija Board, and if you knew your history a little, you'd know that'd be during the Vedic period (1500BC to 500BC). Hmm...aren't a lot of things on this website traced back to the uhh...VEDIC PERIOD??

Who said I was trying to be a VIP? I rarely ever post on this site because most of the time, there ain't a reason for me to post something. How is that trying to be a VIP? If I was trying to be some sort of VIP, I would be on this community's DICKS all day. Are you sure you're not up on mine right now, since you wanna talk shit and disrespect?

"Of course there are SS here that were Nazi but you sound like you are trying to make yourself something that you are not."

Hey dumbass, I don't know anything about you or where you come from, so for all I know you could be covering yourself up because in all reality you're probably faker than anybody on this damn site. So I'm supposed to act like I'm fucking clueless all of a sudden because I don't tape everything? This thread is about MEMORIES regarding the gods. Not a "big dick" competition where you get to judge me or anyone else. So get rekt, and never disrespect me again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back