Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Square's Resources/Reference(For the HP's)

Braun666

Starting this thread as an inquiry for references, books and resources from which the squares come from.

I will politely address this question to High Priest Mageson, if you have the time & are willing, I and possibly other members would greatly appreciate knowing a bit more on the source from which the Squares were formed.

Particularly knowing the book that has been mentioned in other threads, that contained a watered down Yantra from which the Gods & our Antichrist were able to give instructions on it's correct usage. This brought us the RAUM meditation, of which I'm deeply grateful of its benefits in my life and how many changes and improvements it brought to my overall outlook, having used it on daily basis for over a year and a half. My inquiry is for curiosity & also study, so that I may understand more on this meditation.

Addressed to High Priest Mageson & the HP's, if you have the time and find it is suiting at this time to provide us with the book or references for this, I would greatly appreciate it. If it's not safe or suiting, this thread can be removed.

Thanks

The fact is there are dozens of book on the squares..... But without the proper instruction from the Gods it does not mean anything.

The situation is this I know why you want this thread your hoping to find a book and find something deeper.... Guess what you will waste your time. The image was also in several other books with no description it was because I understand certain things and then they had to show me that made a difference. HPS Maxine with the AC's instruction filled in the rest. You want to spend your money on a book for a picture that will give you nothing of description of its meaning.

I have seen this with other people they just don't understand this fact. They spam from some books I used as a source but they don't get it. They show they don't get it. They don't have the awareness and other sources of information from years of daily study to connect everything to make sense out of it. They just repeat what the narrative of the book is. They actually seem to think I am just writing book reports here or something foolish and a waste of time. There is a reason I have authors contact me wanting info and not a book source. People who are professional with any ability know this kind of work is not a book report. Its something deeper and expansive. Its a life time discipline.

Thank you for the response. I will heed what you have stated and use it my journey along the path.

My inquiry was not to stir up friction, that is the last thing I wanted. I was more curious then anything else, in this book that you had been mentioning. Now I see it's much bigger than just a book.

Also thank you for making me realize that there's so much watered down corrupted knowledge out there, to the point that even the secret on how to complete the Magnum Opus is out there & also on the JoS. But without the Gods, nothing can be deciphered or deeply understood for the successful completion of this work.

I see your point... There's no point in even having said book. The real point & objective is constant studying and building a relationship with the Gods, and asking their assistance in understanding and removing dross from what I read.

Also many thanks for the years of study and efforts. The fact this information let alone the RAUM meditation is freely available and it's benefits extreme makes me understand what this is truly about. I've been using it on a daily basis for a year and a half now and know of its worth and the benefits it can provide overall(spells, aura etc.)

Without your work we wouldn't have it so to think that it is one book that has this type of knowledge of a short and simple yet EXTREMELY powerful meditation was quite foolish of me.

Braun666 said:
Also many thanks for the years of study and efforts. The fact this information let alone the RAUM meditation is freely available and it's benefits extreme makes me understand what this is truly about. I've been using it on a daily basis for a year and a half now and know of its worth and the benefits it can provide overall(spells, aura etc.)

Without your work we wouldn't have it so to think that it is one book that has this type of knowledge of a short and simple yet EXTREMELY powerful meditation was quite foolish of me.
The secret here is talking with the God's and intuition, most of the informations out there is water down especially when it comes for advanced meditation, the HP's even if they are directed to books they use their intuition, knowladge and the help of the God's to understand.

So if you want to have more advanced knowladge just open your astral sense's, this is way more useful than spending your time looking for a book, the God's are our guru and they are going to teach you new meditations and help you advance. The God's are our teacher's :D

Braun666 said:
Starting this thread as an inquiry for references, books and resources from which the squares come from.

I will politely address this question to High Priest Mageson, if you have the time & are willing, I and possibly other members would greatly appreciate knowing a bit more on the source from which the Squares were formed.

Particularly knowing the book that has been mentioned in other threads, that contained a watered down Yantra from which the Gods & our Antichrist were able to give instructions on it's correct usage. This brought us the RAUM meditation, of which I'm deeply grateful of its benefits in my life and how many changes and improvements it brought to my overall outlook, having used it on daily basis for over a year and a half. My inquiry is for curiosity & also study, so that I may understand more on this meditation.

Addressed to High Priest Mageson & the HP's, if you have the time and find it is suiting at this time to provide us with the book or references for this, I would greatly appreciate it. If it's not safe or suiting, this thread can be removed.

Thanks

If you use THE GOOGLE. Type in Magickal Squares... Dot Dot Dot....

Then......Click.........Images.....Then.....Books...............

There are Tens of thousands or more search results. The Internets is your friend. The 1980's are over. The new wave of information is in. Just like search 72 names of god. They have books you can meditate on it and everything. Not...that.DotDotDot..

The Internets are amazing, its where wings take dream.

The point is he was asking for specific books which makes sense. However there is no specific book for his question it was an image with no explanation of its meaning.

Now you can find this image in several books but the easier is on the cover of the book "Yoga" by Alain Danielou you can find this image online with a search.

Now look at the cover Ganesha is red and in the root chakra the color red is the R letter in Sanskrit kabala. Then you have Brahma in the navel, Brahma rules the letter A, Visnu in the solar, Visnu rules the letter U and Shiva in the heart and Shiva rules the letter M. Ganesh is also connected to Shiva as His son and here He is shown with His consort and this usually involves the son Ganesh the R. In the throat shows Sada Shiva which represents the element of Ather which is the A letter in Sanskrit Kabala the next chakra the solar disc is shown which is the symbol of the U letter in Sanskrit and the next the crown chakra, Shiva is placed in the crown Hinduism and Shiva is the letter M. This is how much you have to search thought with this stuff I wouldn't have known this is if I was not shown this and later I was shown the rest in different books. A lot of people wouldn't even understand that Sada Shiva and Brahma are the letter A. They don't understand the Tantra Traditions and their histories.

Further into Tantric images the left and right side and front and back are shown as male and female, literally one half God the other Goddess and the back and front as well. Then the letters that go with such.

HP Mageson666 said:
The point is he was asking for specific books which makes sense. However there is no specific book for his question it was an image with no explanation of its meaning.

Now you can find this image in several books but the easier is on the cover of the book "Yoga" by Alain Danielou you can find this image online with a search.

Now look at the cover Ganesha is red and in the root chakra the color red is the R letter in Sanskrit kabala. Then you have Brahma in the navel, Brahma rules the letter A, Visnu in the solar, Visnu rules the letter U and Shiva in the heart and Shiva rules the letter M. Ganesh is also connected to Shiva as His son and here He is shown with His consort and this usually involves the son Ganesh the R. In the throat shows Sada Shiva which represents the element of Ather which is the A letter in Sanskrit Kabala the next chakra the solar disc is shown which is the symbol of the U letter in Sanskrit and the next the crown chakra, Shiva is placed in the crown Hinduism and Shiva is the letter M. This is how much you have to search thought with this stuff I wouldn't have known this is if I was not shown this and later I was shown the rest in different books. A lot of people wouldn't even understand that Sada Shiva and Brahma are the letter A. They don't understand the Tantra Traditions and their histories.

Further into Tantric images the left and right side and front and back are shown as male and female, literally one half God the other Goddess and the back and front as well. Then the letters that go with such.

I know lol. That was why I was saying do your own research. Start the journey that you have partaken on. Begin the quest of knowledge. Because Your sources would fill a library.

I just get this one alot, where people forget we have technology and resources to do mountains of research.

I can tell you have a dose of Aquarius energy as I Do. The Ability to see the bigger picture and take loads of information. To be Humble yet vain at the same time. Unemotional and yet emotionally explosive. The sign of the age of Satan. I think im beginning to accept this part of myself.

I like this genius you exhibit. But flattery will do no good to someone like you and I. Its empty. But for what its worth. Good work ;)

Aldrick Strickland said:
Braun666 said:

Thanks

If you use THE GOOGLE. Type in Magickal Squares... Dot Dot Dot....

Then......Click.........Images.....Then.....Books...............

There are Tens of thousands or more search results. The Internets is your friend. The 1980's are over. The new wave of information is in. Just like search 72 names of god. They have books you can meditate on it and everything. Not...that.DotDotDot..

The Internets are amazing, its where wings take dream.

Yeah thanks. I was more so curious in the book HP Mageson had mentioned in particular. I've seen the squares in a book of magical seals and etc. He mentioned a yantra and I wanted to see some of the connections, that is all.

You are right though about the internet(666) being one of the greatest inventions ever. I'm very thankful for the abundance of information we now have access to. It really is the greatest thing ever. Were it not for the freedom of information the internet provides, I probably would have never found the truth. Let alone each one of us would have had to do the amount of extensive research HPS Maxine Dietrich did for years & years in order to have the correct type of knowledge, but then there are barriers such as how open psychically one is to have the Gods tell them the real deal on what they are studying. So one could still fall in peril with the admixtures of Judaism and jewish shit found in almost all readily available occultic grimoires and books.

Thanks for the tip!

How we discover knowledge, either from the God's guidance or out own intuition (at least in my personal experience):

I "randomly" or "coincidentally" stumble across something, like my eyes are being lead by some other force. A part of my brain literally lights up. Then perhaps later that day, or a week, month, or so later, I "randomly" or "coincidentally" stumble across something else that connects to the first thing. A part of my brain lights up again, the 2 pieces click into place, and voilà, I have it.

This is with studying anything, astro, palmistry, anything. Part of my brain lights up when I see that part that is truth, and I automatically keep skimming over the non-truth.

Spiritually advancing makes life so much easier.

And a big thank you to HP's Maxine, Mageson, and Cobra for all the info they have shared over the years, your hard work and time is appreciated beyond words. Also to other info shared by other SS here in our forums :)

1504px-Sapta_Chakra%2C_1899.jpg

HP Mageson666 said:

Astounding! Thank you for taking the time to explain such.

Indeed receiving truths on a silver plate is not a custom I should develop in any way. Part of a Satanists responsibilities is studying amd finding truths.

Many thanks

Braun666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Astounding! Thank you for taking the time to explain such.

Indeed receiving truths on a silver plate is not a custom I should develop in any way. Part of a Satanists responsibilities is studying amd finding truths.

Many thanks

Braun comes back scholar of Vedic knowledge. Aha! Then teaches all us a thing or three.
You will get 2 Gluten Free cookies if you do this.
Cuz Pack tet Gluten shit. Done with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back