Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LOL Retarded bitch North Korean leader invites Poop Francis

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/10/09/asia-pacific/north-koreas-kim-invites-pope-francis-visit-pyongyang-seoul-says/#.W744y728o0M

It's disgusting.

"...Before Kim Jong Un’s grandfather, Kim Il Sung, established the North Korean regime, Pyongyang had more Christians than any other city on the peninsula and was widely known as the “Korean Jerusalem.” But the vast majority of that presence was eradicated as early as the 1950s, with the regime maintaining a close and skeptical watch on all religious activities in the country since.

The Catholic Church, like any other religion, is only allowed to operate in North Korea under extremely tight restrictions, and within the confines of the KCA. Indeed, the only Catholic church in the North is not recognized by the Vatican...."

And we thought the denuclearization and the meeting was some kind of "win".
If communism is not working anymore then christianity will.
If the North and South will unite then they will unite as a democratic christian state.
Lol

"R.I.P." poor Korea if this shit happens.

Many people do not believe or don't know but xianity is rising in Korea af. I have talked about it with a lot of Korean, even satanist Koreans.

(I had a comment which I wanted to send to that recent topic which discussed about Kim Jong Un's possible jewishness...
That comment is still awaiting approval.
But now I am partly taking back my words. I changed my mind about it: yes I agree now, it's highly possible that retard is also jewish.
But what is important: It's not because of the surname "Kim". Which means "gold" in Korean too. Originally "Geum". Most of Koreans bear this family name and it has nothing to do with jews.)

The Poop (good name :lol: ) is so desperate for energy that need to invite Kim and convince him to make the North korean's pray lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back