Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Code of Hammurabi

Ramier108666

Hail Satan to all Sisters and Brothers of our loving father!!

I wanted to ask about the Code of Hammurabi, and it's details. As I know the *ahem* Fucking Jewish bastards have destroyed what little culture we can look into that isn't for that matter corrupted. Is there a unedited, uncorrupted version of the Code of Hammurabi? It would be of great help if someone could direct me to my answer.

-Reimar

I don't know if there is a original copy of it, but I know utu gave it to hammurabi so these laws are of Gods.

More than that you should read the law of manu (manusmriti). Use communication with the gods to filter out the corruption. It's of a time when lord Satan physically ruled from over the whole world .

Thank all so much. Also High Priest Mageson, I get a kick out of the link and the sloth for directing the the seeker to where their answer will be found. I'll ask Utu if he would be willing to tell me the Code of Hammurabi, perhaps I can write it down if he has no problem. Also the Law of Manu, I will look into that.
Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back