Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xianity the main energy collector for the jewtrix

EasternFireLion666

I want to clarify and be sure of one thing. HP Cobra said in a post that if the church dies in a country then the joo basically loses control of that country.

Does this principle apply on the long term? I am asking because where the church has less influence leftism is present to replace it and vice versa. I would assume that the church is the spiritual engine that draws psychic energy for every jewish thoughtform which is also programmed in their letters. This is done trough prayer wich basically infuses their matrix with energy. So let me know if i understand correctly. Once the input of energy from prayer ends the rest will slowly fall like a chain reaction?

Meaning if a country fully gets rid of all abrahamic shit, in time all their stupid ideologies will dissapear as a result? Communism, cultural marxism, most of the stupid useless hate between people, press control, warmongering, usury and the capitalist system, homosexuality will be accepted as a ballanced natural phenomenon with no exageration like lgbt or the opposite like persecution and hate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back