Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beltbox to vibrate mantra's without anyone hear you

luis

I was looking for something on the Yahoo groups and i found this https://www.amazon.com/BELTBOX-Dampener-Singers-Performers-Portable/dp/B01FRK4MLA
This is used to sing but imagine what it can do for mantra's! I've seen some video on YouTube were they try this while singing loud and it reduce the volume of like 30%, vibrating mantra's is not loud as singing so i belive it will reduce the volume so much that probabily nobody can hear you if is not close to you. For example probabily a neighbour can't hear you with this. The price is 49 dollars and it's pretty high but i promised to myself that i will buy it when i have the money, for a SS that needs privacy i belive this is perfect.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12252

Read this thread. Again I would advise against it. As it may neuter the power of "feeling" you get from vibrations.
As has been stated on the JoS, the most important thing when meditating is actually feeling the words you vibrate.

Having music playing louder than the mantras your vibrating seems to be the best option and one I've used for years now. Since you still feel the vibration.

IMHO there's a reverberation that one needs to feel not only from the vibrations themselves, but in the aura as well in order to add permanence to the mantras effect on the person and the world. Just my two cents.

Braun666 said:

Read this thread. Again I would advise against it. As it may neuter the power of "feeling" you get from vibrations.
As has been stated on the JoS, the most important thing when meditating is actually feeling the words you vibrate.

Having music playing louder than the mantras your vibrating seems to be the best option and one I've used for years now. Since you still feel the vibration.

IMHO there's a reverberation that one needs to feel not only from the vibrations themselves, but in the aura as well in order to add permanence to the mantras effect on the person and the world. Just my two cents.
I was so excited for this :( i thought that you could feel the mantra because i'm vibrating it myself. But the mantra should work right? You know that you are doing it even if you don't feel it at 100% but you are still doing it.

From the videos it looked ok, do you know anything else like this? This would have been so useful :(

luis said:
Braun666 said:

I was so excited for this :( i thought that you could feel the mantra because i'm vibrating it myself. But the mantra should work right? You know that you are doing it even if you don't feel it at 100% but you are still doing it.

From the videos it looked ok, do you know anything else like this? This would have been so useful :(

I personally went on a quest to find items such as this one before I moved out to go to school. I only found things similar, like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKN24KFHGuc & also an army microphone voice silencer... They are basically all the same. In some cases you might even not be able to hear your voice well with some of these products.

In the end this quest resulted in me just accepting that the reality of Power Meditation is to ULTIMATELY feel. In the JoS a lot has been emphasized on this being very important. Many people in India and the world at large "chant" mantras 10 000 to have decent results. This is because again that reverberation effect, like dropping a coin in a pond and waves forming, is something they aren't creating. Vibration really is the ultimate key.

In reality to produce this effect open space is required even if it's a small room. IMO the more open the space the better(Ex: In nature like a forest).

I concluded that blocking my vibrations from being felt would be counterproductive and similar to the hindus that chant mantras some 100 000 times(Not even kidding) to produce minor results in the material world &/or their soul after 40 days, that if someone VIBRATED the same mantras 108 times would produce permanent results after 40 days.

Our power meditations are the foundations of egyptian kabbalah and it's all about vibrations. Metal plates were found in some chambers in egypt. These plates would vibrate and echo what ever someone chanted. My note is that these were tools for amplification of the chi raised through what the mage vibrated.

All in all just to say that I HIGHLY encourage using speakers and having them play loud(not too loud, loud enough to mask your voice). If you need to lock your room to not be interrupted and have more privacy especially with large numbers of vibration use this.. It's called the Addalock https://www.amazon.com/Rishon-Enterprises-Inc-I9889-Addalock/dp/B00186URTY Definitely a worthwhile investment.

When playing music it's better to play music without lyrics if you can and prefer. Especially when it's a working and you need to focus on a goal.

Here are more tips I'd like to add...

Normally when one has an aura of protection, the situations in their life enable them to meditate, with using the methods such as masking the voice with music and etc.

Talk to Satan about wanting to either have your own place or live with people that allow you to Vibrate mantras to your hearts content, peacefully. Of course do this respectfully and work for him if you are to ask him to grant you this favor.

Do a working to get the freedom of meditation you seek to get. As of course if one had their own place, apartment, there'd be no need to purchase such products. If doing a working for this don't worry about how it will unfold, just believe that it is working in a positive & healthy way for you without any doubts.

Most of this I speak from experience. I still use music throughout the day in order to mask my voice for all my vibrations for the day and RTRs. The day will come when I will be able to vibrate freely the words. I currently crave for such a day, but for now I have to work with what I got.

HAIL SATAN!

Also you won't always feel it 100% that's true and also dependent on how powerful and open you are. But to achieve much more progress, regardless of the level someone is at.. Always focusing on the feeling & vibration of the mantra, syllable by syllable, is the way to go. Then meditating on the energies and sitting still for some time after the vibrations.

Braun666 said:
Actualy don't have that many problem to vibrate mantra but i live in an appartment and i'm sure the neighbours can hear me a bit, puting music for 2 hours of meditations doesn't sound so good...and have to do my meditations in specific hours. A decide like that could have been useful. Anyway thanks for helping me, i guess when i'm rich u.u i'll buy a house so i can do how many vibration i want :lol:

luis said:
Braun666 said:
Actualy don't have that many problem to vibrate mantra but i live in an appartment and i'm sure the neighbours can hear me a bit, puting music for 2 hours of meditations doesn't sound so good...and have to do my meditations in specific hours. A decide like that could have been useful. Anyway thanks for helping me, i guess when i'm rich u.u i'll buy a house so i can do how many vibration i want :lol:

This is what I believe every Satanist needs to strive for! :D

Braun666 said:
luis said:
Braun666 said:

This is what I believe every Satanist needs to strive for! :D
Yes! Everyone in here needs and deserve ti be wealthy, this will not only help us but all humanity, it will give again full material power to the gentile.

By the way when i have some money i'm going to try BeltBox and see if it's good... something that come to my mind is that every time i asked in here everyone said that for vibration the volume is not important at all but it's just important that you vibrate it and you can do it at any volume, so maybe that device is fine? I tried puting my hand over my mouth and vibrate and honestly it's not that bad, now i know that this devise is different but you never know until you try. If it's good and i'm going to test it by doing a full 40 days working to see if mantra work with it then i'm going to post an update.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back