Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Sensitive are Squares to Mistakes?

Soaring Eagle 666

How sensitive are squares to mistakes? I know that skipping a day ruins the whole thing.

What about these minor slip-ups? Do any of these nullify the whole square?

- Vibrating the wrong number of the mantra. (Even just off by one.)
- Speaking a word incorrectly then restarting that single vibration.
- Starting the square during an hour of the day but doing one day's vibrations during an hour of the night.

(Yes, I have made all three mistakes. That's why I'm asking! :lol: :roll: )

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
How sensitive are squares to mistakes? I know that skipping a day ruins the whole thing.

- Starting the square during an hour of the day but doing one day's vibrations during an hour of the night.

The first one is the worst one, better to end the square. Even if i have to say that because you still rised energy with the mantra even if won't have the full Power of the square because of that mistake you could still get some results even if not as powerful and it depends on how much energy you rised and how much energy require the things that you are trying to obtain.

The second one is fine. If you make a mistake even if it's at the end of the mantra just restart it and the square will be fine.

The third is fine too because the actual astrological day start at sun rise and not when the clock turn midnight.

The square can be easily messed up, honestly if the square is not fully needed just go for a 40 days working. Square like the Jupiter square feels better to do to me because it's so short that even if i make a mistake i won't be that mad. A tip with the short square's try to use the long mantra because i never had results with the short one even with longer square's like the Sun and Mars i've used the short mantra and while i got results they were not at the fullest power.

I am not sure about slip ups in numbers of vibrations by one more or one less or something similar. I had to stop a square at a very important time years ago when venus did it's important transit cause that time I was off in vibrations by a few numbers sometimes and everyone on here said it wouldn't work yet it still felt really powerful so I'm not sure but at that time the sun and Jupiter were in taurus so I used both those squares so I probably benefitted from that transit anyways.

I do know you have until the next planitary day to do each vibration not just midnight. If you mess up the vibration just skip namah or svaha at the end and re do it that really wont affect anything. I know there were and are others who used the planets word of power example sun Suryae or Jupiter Guruave while doing the square for similar or other purposes and it no one reported it messing up. An example is when the sun is in Leo a lot of people would use a sun word of power to clean their aura or protection while also doing the sun square I know I did. Anyways if you do it at the wrong planitary hour a couple times no problem if you do it consistently the wrong planitary hour it really weakens the square to the point it's a waste of time so watch that the best thing is to always do the square the correct planitary hour and start it the correct hour or day except maybe the moon square which may have to be started a different day. That's my take.

even just doing one more rep or one less rep will fuck all the square up.

Thanks for all the replies!

Stormblood said:
A mistake in number is a major slip-up, as squares are based on sacred geometry. If you mistake the number, then you're off the progression and no longer doing a square.
In that case, I'll quit wasting my time on this square, and I'll try again next month. :(

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Stormblood said:
A mistake in number is a major slip-up, as squares are based on sacred geometry. If you mistake the number, then you're off the progression and no longer doing a square.
In that case, I'll quit wasting my time on this square, and I'll try again next month. :(
Maybe from my answer it wasn't clear but i agree with Stormblood it's better that you stop the square and redo it the next best time.

luis said:
Maybe from my answer it wasn't clear but i agree with Stormblood it's better that you stop the square and redo it the next best time.
Thanks, your answer was clear too. :) I just like to get multiple responses before I decide anything. That's why I waited to reply until Stormblood's post.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
luis said:
Thanks, your answer was clear too. :) I just like to get multiple responses before I decide anything. That's why I waited to reply until Stormblood's post.
Don't :) worry i just thought maybe i was not clear enough.

Well, you can also use the mantra of the squares separately with a fixed number, if you are prone to mistakes of this kind, and/or practice with the Jupiter square until you get the hang of square magick. The first option is less potent than a square but nevertheless effective.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Pretty sure you writing this post failed it. VERY Sensitive. Kidding.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Stormblood said:

Are you doing Jupiter Square? Just start next Thursday then.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Well, I've already restarted the square, so the first one is certainly failed by now! :lol:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Well, I've already restarted the square, so the first one is certainly failed by now! :lol:

That sucks. I hate doin the same thing I already did.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back