Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon : the book of fifty names ( word of powers , sigils )

dragon bleu 666

So recently i was searching the origin of the sigil found in the money spell.pdf ,

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/files/MONEY/

and i found this website :

http://lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/simon_eng/names50.html

the sigil and words of powers are this :

The Fifteenth Name is ZIKU

This Power bestoweth Riches of all kinds, and can tell where treasury is hidden. Knower of the Secrets of the Earth. His Word is GIGGIMAGANPA and his Seal is this:

515.gif

and

The Thirty-Fifth Name is ZULUMMAR

Giveth tremendous strength, as of ten men, to one man. Lifted the part of TIAMAT that was to become the Sky from the part that was to become the Earth. His Word is ANNDARABAAL and his Seal is:

535.gif

my question is can we use those sigils+words of power like runes ? ( taking the number of the name corresponding for the number of reps )

now there is 48 others sigils and words of powers with some are completely enigmatic and interesting like this one :

The Thirty-Seventh Name is PAGALGUENNA

Possessor of Infinite Intelligence, and determines the nature of things not yet made, and of spirits not yet created, and knows the strength of the Gods. His Word is ARRABABAAL and his Seal is this:

537.gif

it would be like that ( according to the model in the moneyspells.pdf )

1. Raising energies
2. vibrating PAGALGUENNA 37 times
3. vibrating ARRABABAAL 37 times
4. focus on the sigil + affirmations ( related to the energies of the word of power like with the runes ) in this case improving intellect , awareness ...

Or are they completely corrupted ?

luis said:
You can use them, i've already asked this so here is the topic https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8727&hilit=Necronomicon#p31644
Read what Stormblood said.

thanks my bad , when i think of corruption , i think of the circle around those sigil , we already know the circle around the pentagram and the sigil of our gods is a corruption , maybe the enemy want those sigil ( and so their power ) sealed too ?

The Signs should be engraved on parchment or sealed in clay and placed upon the altar at the Calling. And in the perfumes should be of cedar, and strong, sweet-smelling resins. And the Calling be to the North.

Plus this sentence indicate to "engraved in clay" i think we can interprate this : to engrave the signs in the soul so the circle isn't present ?

And the Calling be to the North

and i guess facing north while vibrating those words of powers :

NORTH
The north has always been known as a source of great power. The “heavens” revolved around the North Star. The ancient peoples aligned their temples with this star. The sun never touched the cardinal point north. It was associated with darkness, mystery and the unknown. Because of the Pagan reverence for north, the Christian Church associated it with the Devil. Graveyards were seldom, if ever placed on the north side of a church. The north side was used for unbaptized children, criminals, reprobates, and suicides. Many churches throughout Europe have a north door called “the Devil’s door” which was traditionally opened after baptisms to “let the exorcised Demon escape.” Most of these doors have been long since bricked up. The north is associated with the element of earth, the new phase of the moon, the pentagram, darkness, secrecy, and the color black. Some people align their altars to the north.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Cardinal_Points.html

Ok i've tried to focus ( just focus not even vibrating any names ) on the sigil without the circle ( just use paint to remove the circle ) the energies seems much more powerful than with the circle, or it's just me ( placebo effect lol ) ?

dragon bleu 666 said:
Ok i've tried to focus ( just focus not even vibrating any names ) on the sigil without the circle ( just use paint to remove the circle ) the energies seems much more powerful than with the circle, or it's just me ( placebo effect lol ) ?
Honestly i don't know, in the money pdf Ziku is gived with the circle and HP Maxine always used the ones with the circle. For the other question you can face North.

luis said:
dragon bleu 666 said:
Honestly i don't know, in the money pdf Ziku is gived with the circle and HP Maxine always used the ones with the circle. For the other question you can face North.

Sure , i don't doubt you can still have results since the vibrations raise strong energies , but... i don't know i have a gut feeling that this circle are not supposed to be here , maybe i am wrong i don't know.

Like even if we considerate the circle as an important alchemical symbol, the energies of each sign are profundly diffferent to each other so why would they have the same base ?

Plus circle on sigil are known to limit and trap energies...

well, i think if i experiment more with this i will get my answer.if have any more insight about this i will post here

yes its true circle traps energy,I tried to do mine without a circle before,I felt like it was right,maybe Maxine posted that before she knew that circle were curruption, so I suggest visualizing it without a circle.

dragon bleu 666 said:
luis said:
dragon bleu 666 said:

Sure , i don't doubt you can still have results since the vibrations raise strong energies , but... i don't know i have a gut feeling that this circle are not supposed to be here , maybe i am wrong i don't know.

Like even if we considerate the circle as an important alchemical symbol, the energies of each sign are profundly diffferent to each other so why would they have the same base ?

Plus circle on sigil are known to limit and trap energies...

well, i think if i experiment more with this i will get my answer.if have any more insight about this i will post here
The circle bind the energy from what i know and is bad for the God's sigils because the jews used to bind them but for the Ziku and the others maybe it's not bad? I honestly don't know and HP Maxine never said anything, she knew that the circle around the God's sigils was bad way before she posted about the Necronomicon so i belive she would have said something if it was bad, right?

luis said:
The circle bind the energy from what i know and is bad for the God's sigils because the jews used to bind them but for the Ziku and the others maybe it's not bad? I honestly don't know and HP Maxine never said anything, she knew that the circle around the God's sigils was bad way before she posted about the Necronomicon so i belive she would have said something if it was bad, right?

Necessarily ? i mean if we consider time as limited and that it's more important to focus on things necessary ( sigil of our gods , RTR , power meditations ...) ( and sermons wise ) for winning the war and not some more optional things it could explain why. And the fact that our HP(s) are small staffed and extremely busy...

in the update section the last update can revealed those things :

19/August/2018:

Given the intense amount of knowledge that we have learned from Satan and our Gods, from research, study, personal experiences, experiences of our members and more, with the massive size of the JoS website, we have not been able to keep up to date. We are small staffed. I am working on updating the meditations section. For those of you who are experienced Satanists and have spiritual knowledge, there is something important to always bear in mind. Because the enemy could not completely destroy all spiritual knowledge, much has been deliberately corrupted. The standard mainstream knowledge of the 7 main chakras is corrupt. The "heart" and all references to it is not located in the chest, but in the head, corresponding to the nadis.

The chakra known to most as the heart chakra in the chest is only a neuter and corresponds to Mercury. It is a connector. We have researched this to where there is no longer any doubt. The code word in ancient texts "heart" means in the head. The symbol of the well known Valentine's arrow through the heart is a code for fixing the energy; preventing the fall of the serpent.

I am working on updating the webpages that have obsolete information. There are quite a few.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Updates.html

I think the circle forces the energy inward while no circle makes it more expansive outward. Since many of these are for working on yourself on personal aspects of magical sensitivities, I don't think the circle does any harm. It might even help focus the energy more inward into your soul and help you connect with it better. These runes are meant to tune you into some of the most subtle energy currents there are, helping them to focus inward into you can only be a good thing.

And about the idea "the energies of each sign are profoundly different to each other so why would they have the same base ?" Well really all energy does have the same base, every energy that exists all forms out of the same Akasha. The circle could also be related to the symbol for the sun.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think the circle forces the energy inward while no circle makes it more expansive outward. Since many of these are for working on yourself on personal aspects of magical sensitivities, I don't think the circle does any harm. It might even help focus the energy more inward into your soul and help you connect with it better. These runes are meant to tune you into some of the most subtle energy currents there are, helping them to focus inward into you can only be a good thing.

And about the idea "the energies of each sign are profoundly different to each other so why would they have the same base ?" Well really all energy does have the same base, every energy that exists all forms out of the same Akasha. The circle could also be related to the symbol for the sun.

Thanks for you insight brother

well, but even with the names for black magic ( making inwards ) ?

like :

The Twentieth Name is SUHRIM

Seeks out the worshippers of the Ancient Ones wherever they may be. The Priest who sends him on an errand does so at a terrible risk, for SUHRIM kills easily, and without thought. His Word is MASHSHANERGAL

The Twenty-First Name is SUHGURIM

As SUHRIM above, the Foe who Cannot be Appeased. Discovers the Priest's Enemies with ease, but must be cautioned not to slay them if the Priest does not desire it. The Word is MASHSHADAR and the Seal:

The Twenty-Third Name is ZAHGURIM

As ZAHRIM, a most terrible opponent. It is said ZAHGURIM slays slowly, after a most unnatural fashion. I do not know, for I have never summoned this Spirit. It is thy risk. The Word is MASHTISHADDU and the Seal:

More about the three names given, since the copied text in the original post in incomplete.

Although quite often scholars attribute metaphorical meanings to the powers said to be found in spiritual spellbooks, ZIKU has been known to work both ways, both literal and metaphorical. A reader who has used ZIKU before writes to tell us that after invoking him she discovered a ten dollar bill in the street. That was only the beginning, however. She discovered that her attic contained a valuable stamp collection that she sold to an interested buyer the following week. A 'hidden treasure'?

Continued evocation of this Spirit over a period of several weeks will increase vitality and vigor in the weak and sickly. It will add lustre to the health and strength of the strong.

An arcane spirit, surely, who can reveal to you the wisdom of taking certain courses of action in your life or business or personal affairs. Can show you where a certain plan of action might lead you if followed through the way you have it set up.

Also, someone in another topic said the names are 48, while in fact they are 50.

dragon bleu 666 said:
Thanks for you insight brother

well, but even with the names for black magic ( making inwards ) ?

like :

The Twentieth Name is SUHRIM

Seeks out the worshippers of the Ancient Ones wherever they may be. The Priest who sends him on an errand does so at a terrible risk, for SUHRIM kills easily, and without thought. His Word is MASHSHANERGAL

The Twenty-First Name is SUHGURIM

As SUHRIM above, the Foe who Cannot be Appeased. Discovers the Priest's Enemies with ease, but must be cautioned not to slay them if the Priest does not desire it. The Word is MASHSHADAR and the Seal:

The Twenty-Third Name is ZAHGURIM

As ZAHRIM, a most terrible opponent. It is said ZAHGURIM slays slowly, after a most unnatural fashion. I do not know, for I have never summoned this Spirit. It is thy risk. The Word is MASHTISHADDU and the Seal:
Then I think it would be focus inward inside the target, not into yourself. So still works. I don't think the circle probably makes much difference whether or not you include it, but I would use these runes with the circle included. I don't know that the circle is definitely a corruption here, so I would leave it how it says to.

Stormblood said:
Also, someone in another topic said the names are 48, while in fact they are 50.

i've said others names after evoking the runes for the money spells.pdf ( there is 2 runes in the moneyspells.pdf so it's ( 48 + 2 ) )

now there is 48 others sigils and words of powers with some are completely enigmatic and interesting like this one :

The Thirty-Seventh Name is PAGALGUENNA

you can have alll this informations here :

http://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/the_necronomicon_spell_book.pdf

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Then I think it would be focus inward inside the target, not into yourself. So still works. I don't think the circle probably makes much difference whether or not you include it, but I would use these runes with the circle included. I don't know that the circle is definitely a corruption here, so I would leave it how it says to.

Well , i don't know too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back