Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Focus help

Hi to all!
So, I have this damn Neptune Trine Mercury, and, as reported in JoS Astrology,

The mind is disorganized; one is scatterbrained, and prone to frequent daydreaming without focus. Mercury Neptune aspects make it difficult for one to focus and concentrate
and , from an aspect of Neptune with Saturn
The imagination is well developed and can be morbid
and from Jupiter in 12th house
The imagination is often well developed and the can be a tendency to fantasize
to conclude with Neptune retrograde that make the situation worst.

Being said all of that, I need to go full with a lot and constant works to improve my concentration. My mistake is that in all of these years I haven't done much of void meditation, but now (I think thanks to the Final RTR) I know that I cannot go forward with this problem.
The first thing I want to start is something where my imagination can me used, so to efficiently sublimate the Neptunian energy, but it isn't enough.

I'm here to ask you please all of the mantras/runes that are linked with the "focus". I already know that Yama can be used, also with the rune Isa, but my knowledge finish here. So if you know any mantra, could you pleas post it? I really need to improve my mind, because this imagination sometimes is making me really mad (like when I'm thinkg something and there are two songs in the background with other flashes of thoughts).

Ps: Can it be that past life karma made all this situation? So maybe before the other works it is necessary to do a work to free the soul?

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
HW

Use the ISA rune, I used to to improve my focus and it the results were phenomenal.
What was remarkable during the ISA working, was you can actually feel your focus improving as you do the working. Try it out yourself.

Does Isa not help? From my experience it's best to not go overboard with a bunch of different things.

A tip, color goes a long way. Black. Envision yourself engulfed in black energy, all around you (don't have it a dingy black, but like a bright shiny black), and then vibrate Isa.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

As well, I've noticed a lot of people are doing many reps per breath, and I myself got into this habit. Just do one rep pre breath, I notice more effects doing less reps with 1 per breath, rather than doing many reps of faster vibrations, it allows you to get in sync with the energy much better. Really draw out the vibration, while you are engulfed in black energy, and this will still your mind. Program it so that the effects are permanently increasing your focus and concentration.

As for your last question, I don't think it's karma, some people just have very active minds.

Void meditation and flame meditation. Just chanting mantras and doing affirmation will have little effect, if you don't take it upon yourself to exercise your focus.

It's like wanting to learn everything known about physics by ever doing the Mercury square and never opening a physics book. It doesn't work that way. One needs to work both on the spiritual and the material realms for something to manifest properly. Practice makes perfect.

Thank you very much to all of you!
I will definetly try Isa using Black color, and then do void meditation everytime i can.

Lydia said:
Does Isa not help? From my experience it's best to not go overboard with a bunch of different things.

A tip, color goes a long way. Black. Envision yourself engulfed in black energy, all around you (don't have it a dingy black, but like a bright shiny black), and then vibrate Isa.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

As well, I've noticed a lot of people are doing many reps per breath, and I myself got into this habit. Just do one rep pre breath, I notice more effects doing less reps with 1 per breath, rather than doing many reps of faster vibrations, it allows you to get in sync with the energy much better. Really draw out the vibration, while you are engulfed in black energy, and this will still your mind. Program it so that the effects are permanently increasing your focus and concentration.

As for your last question, I don't think it's karma, some people just have very active minds.

Shiny black? like how ? shiny shiny???

Jupiter said:
black-and-gold-wallpaper-20-high-resolution-wallpaper.jpg

Like the black on these things.

Jupiter said:

As opposed to dull. Ever see a black dinner plate, or a tv screen when it's turned off? I don't mean like sparkly or anything like that, or streaks of shininess, but more of a pure black. Like ink.

Invoking earth when done properly and programmed correctly can help you with focus. If one already has dominant earth then perhaps best to keep to the other advice.

Invoking earth when done properly and programmed correctly can help you with focus. If one already has dominant earth then perhaps best to keep to the other advice.

So how many Isa vibrations is safe to use? bare minimum #11?

On a more positive note, this rune is helpful in void meditation as it acts to still and also helpful in concentration, bringing calmness and guidance. Care needs to be taken as the rune can also make the user dull and/or obsessive

So how to avoid dull and/or obsessive? just add safe, healthy, constructive, and positive way for me?

Shael said:
Jupiter said:
black-and-gold-wallpaper-20-high-resolution-wallpaper.jpg

Like the black on these things.
A very accurate description. I was thinking of using the naruto amaterasu or the black getsugatensho from bleach on this post, but it wasn't up to the mark.

Jack said:
A very accurate description. I was thinking of using the naruto amaterasu or the black getsugatensho from bleach on this post, but it wasn't up to the mark.
Just putting it out there that black fire is likely linked to the enemy. Be careful if you ever plan on trying to use it as it is likely to be dangerous.

Shael said:
Jack said:
Just putting it out there that black fire is likely linked to the enemy. Be careful if you ever plan on trying to use it as it is likely to be dangerous.
Yeah it didn't feel right so I didn't use it.

Why are you guys using shiny black color instead of the Yellow color which is used for FOCUS & CONCENTRATION?
Use yellow NOT some shiny black. Idk where do you get these things from... It may work for one individual then that individual will go on describing how using this shiny black helps him or her with focus. While JoS states Yellow is the Color for Focus and Concentration which WORKS for every individual.
Try it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back