Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Church attendance in Poland plummeting: report"

This stands out to me in particular for obvious reasons, but I nevertheless wanted to share some news regarding the effects of the Final RTR:

"The number of church service attendees is falling in Poland at the fastest rate in the world, according to research cited by a Polish daily."

"A Pew Research Center study conducted in 108 (108, hehehe.) countries across the globe found that 26 percent of Poles aged below 30 regularly go to Sunday mass, the Rzeczpospolita daily reported.

The proportion stands at 55 percent in the case of Poles aged over 40, the paper said.

According to Poland's Institute for Catholic Church Statistics, 51 percent of Catholics regularly took part in Sunday service in 1980.

By 2016, the figure had dropped to 36.7 percent. Source:Rzeczpospolita"

This seems to corroborate reports from Satanic brothers and sisters in Poland regarding the Catholic stranglehold on the country. Given the intense stubbornness of Poles and how deeply ingrained Christianity has become in the culture, these numbers are deeply inspiring.

All of you are marvelous, let's keep at this. We're within reach of so many historical milestones to come.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back