Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seriously Need Opinion

Braun666

I have been going to college for something that "might" get me job. All in all the work load has been beyond what can be manageable(and isn't even a passion of mine or something I would enjoy very much). I hate very much the term being an employee or working for someone. My chart indicates entrepreneurship qualities. Since I always have to prioritize Satanism and have grown to have great respect for Satan and this community. I can't keep on skipping and being lesser than 100% with Satanism. I just can't sleep peacefully knowing that school might affect my overall performance and progress in Satanism.

It seems I reached a level where school is more bothersome & an obstacle than helpful. The level I reached though far from the end goal, is a level where if I were to skip meditation or yoga to finish up school work(Which is mediocre*I could do much better* and ALWAYS rushed) I will feel very shitty the next day. Shitty both because my performance at school is not the best and mediocre at best and of course the effects caused by energy drops. Not to mention I have skipped the Final RTR sadly due to school on occasions. And to top it off I'm not doing so well. It's almost like I'm being pushed to the wall with all of this.

This entire damn system seems to work against the lifestyle of a True Satanist. It seems like it's best if I leave school. I mean this system seems to be in the shambles and with all its flaws I want it to be destroyed(Final RTR). I have some ideas for starting a business and doing other things for money while my priority would definitely be growing my witchpower for obvious reasons(Kundalini, Magnum Opus). As stated this drops inevitably when I stagnate and stop my practice due to completing school work. I already have withdrawn from a social life in general(I'm totally okay with this to extent, I can only befriend true Satanists).

Here's the situation in a nutshell:
I joined Satanism quite early in life(right before adulthood) and school work load was not nearly as demanding as it is now. Also I was living with my parents. Before I had so much time for meditation, time which allowed me to increase my power tremendously. I was meditating, practicing yoga and chi gong(weekly). Now I work at a menial job to pay rent, while attending school. And seriously my only two options right now are School and Work OR Satanism and Work(While doing workings to find something better and learning skills self taught). I know I can learn on my own and achieve by my own efforts without the schooling system which sets deadlines & restrictions which I can't meet.

Am I simply a quitter if I stop going to school to serve this Satanic purpose as a priority?

Also I see little use for school nowadays. I know of it's history and the jewish marxist foundations found within it. Plus I know I have the tools of magic(haven't attempted to use yet for such purposes of success & business) and the Final RTR that if done daily can prove beneficial in sooo many ways for me. I guess my reason for posting this is to ask who is going through something similar, and what advice would you offer me in this frustrating situation. I can't really see someone striving to become advanced and fully ascended to be working Full Time at a Job while going to School and being a Full time Satanist(Doing RTR's, meditating for atleast 2hrs minimum daily, practicing Yoga*Kundalini & Hatha*, Daily & Consistent communication with our Gods and Satan*which I know is VERY crucial to ones spiritual growth from my own experience*. I can't even picture this. It's one or the other and one would have to make a choice at a certain level... Am I right?

Sorry this might seem like a long rant but I guess I needed to really voice this situation as I know it's highly likely that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

I really am willing to quit and pursue a business full time(going at my own pace with Satanic duties as a TOP PRIORITY). Some tips and advice, experience sharing would be helpful.

What's with all this stress lately???

Like seriously, I'm in that spot too and now I am seeing others in the same EXACT spot I am....

----

My call would be to leave the school (since you said it yourself that it's not even a passion of yours or something you would enjoy).

I'd say to better do workings to attract THE RIGHT things for you, like ways to learn easy loads of money and to find a job that is your passion and something you'd love to do! :)

Good luck!!!

I honestly don't know how some people do it. Work, family (those who have children), household chores, and SS responsibilities... :?

I would love to have children, but I simply can't now, and possibly not for some years, like maybe not even until I'm significantly older than most women are when they have children. I barely have any free time in my days as it is, and I work from home (no commuting). I do a lot of yoga and meditating.

The only thing I can think of, is to ask the Gods for advice, if you don't have clear astral communication then maybe to see a glimpse of the best life path for you currently, in a dream or something, and stay receptive to it. (This is for others reading this as well.) We do have SS who are willingly staying in sub-par life conditions in order to focus on Satanism, but you need to do what is best for you.

Btw, Kenaz and Dagaz give insight, if you wanted to experiment with a working there.

I can relate to this but in a different way. Though it's hard to give advice on such an important life decision I can share what happened to me, and who knows, maybe that can help?

I faced a similar decision and was torn between going in debt for college and being forced to live with my Mother longer than I would have liked. I had a lot of time consuming passions I wanted to excel in: music, art & magic (I didn't have satanism at the time, more like a nature pagan/witch). So I made the decision to go full force on my passions and even get some shitty jobs to get out of my Moms house.

The results were not exactly as I expected but I had a lot of success in accomplishing some goals and eventually had several good paying jobs over time that payed just as well or more than what some with degrees were getting.

So what I can conclude from my own experience is that it's better to follow your passions but at the same time have some stable money source while you do so. Try to perfect what you are naturally good at and that can help give you more oportunities as well.

Using magic can help attract the right things as well and just like Lydia says ask & pay attention to signs from your guardian for signals, synchronicities and so on.

One last thing is there has been a type of minimalist retire early movement people have been using to break from the debt slavery system. While not for everyone applying even parts of it can free you from having to work so much to buy stuff you don't need.
My favorite book on the subject is:

https://www.amazon.com/Early-Retirement-Extreme-Philosophical-Independence/dp/145360121X

I have to go with what Lyidia said here too, ask the gods for guidance. This might be uour best bet since j have to agree you are in a tough spot and I don't want to recommend something that might affect you badly later in life.

Good luck brother

Many, many thanks for the responses & sharing your thoughts on how I should proceed!!! :D

I think this final Rtr is the reason why we are all questioning this society and wanting more freedom, we are getting free of disgusting curses made on us,especially financial ones.

Aquarius said:
I think this final Rtr is the reason why we are all questioning this society and wanting more freedom, we are getting free of disgusting curses made on us,especially financial ones.

Since doing the final RTR, I truly and deeply feel like we have more opportunities in life, more room to grow and develop, more freedom :)

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

Since doing the final RTR, I truly and deeply feel like we have more opportunities in life, more room to grow and develop, more freedom :)
We are all descovering (even more than before) that this society sucks. It's not how it should be, i'm living not in the best situation just to be a SS but i can't keep living with my parents like this even because it's not like they are even rich...i'm trying to find something like entrepreneur and i have to say thanks to magick too i'm having a good start. I feel like this type of jobs are the only way for having free time.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

exactly the same, the need to learn from life rather than from this shit prison called school has never been so high. :)

Honestly, I sympathize with you a lot on this subject. Right now I am a student with only bachelor thesis left, so no lectures. And until November I have free time since only then I'll pick topic for thesis. So let's say I wake up at 8, do Final RTR, meditations. That's 1 and a bit already gone. Then at the evening I go to bed at 9, and do Final RTR and meditations. I end at 11 pm.

Then there's gym which takes around 2 hours with commute.

This schedule really is perfect for me, but it's because I don't have to work yet. When I'll go abroad to study in another university I'll have to go to lectures, gym, get a 4 hour a day job, do various projects and there are meditations and final RTR. Honestly, it's doable. But then it's going to be action packed I barely will have any leisure time, like I have now. I guess I'm too spoiled right now in this aspect.

Also I want to have children. 2 girls and 1 boy. Can't imagine how life is going to be, but I know it's going to be a lot of responsibilities. But the effects Final Rtr is going to have in 10 years is also incomprehensible and enormous, so it's hard to plan that much, I guess.

By the way, when would you be able to do career reading if I'd order it now?

Lydia said:
I honestly don't know how some people do it. Work, family (those who have children), household chores, and SS responsibilities... :?

I would love to have children, but I simply can't now, and possibly not for some years, like maybe not even until I'm significantly older than most women are when they have children. I barely have any free time in my days as it is, and I work from home (no commuting). I do a lot of yoga and meditating.

The only thing I can think of, is to ask the Gods for advice, if you don't have clear astral communication then maybe to see a glimpse of the best life path for you currently, in a dream or something, and stay receptive to it. (This is for others reading this as well.) We do have SS who are willingly staying in sub-par life conditions in order to focus on Satanism, but you need to do what is best for you.

Btw, Kenaz and Dagaz give insight, if you wanted to experiment with a working there.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

This is exactly what ive been experiencing as well, I also feel as though, I can connect all the occult dots now.

The post about talking with Satan more, Ive made it a goal to spend more time creating and celebrating life, this is the essence of our gift.

The horns of the baphomet, it seems as the concious decision to follow Satyan and enhance on life.

Our soul is just like an organ within our body, we are so freakin lucky to not be the frog stuck in the well anymore. Satan has set us free!

The RTRs no longer feels as a chore, It is now my favorite part of the day :p

Reckoned666 said:
By the way, when would you be able to do career reading if I'd order it now?

Career readings should be within a month of ordering. I have a ton of orders and I kinda crashed a bit from lack of sleep for 3 months, getting back into a good rhythm now. Natal readings will be longer, but I'm squeezing career readings in between other readings when I don't have time left in the day to get into the swing of a longer reading.

More info than you wanted there, but in case others are waiting on orders and wondering what's up.

Long VoC's also throw me off as I can't begin an order during VoC, but I usually notice to start an order the night before an all-day VoC just so I don't waste a day.

Just do the best you can and don't be too hard on yourself, we all need to eat and sleep

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back