Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talk to Satan

Tala

Thanks for sharing this Zola! I have to admit I've said similar things and often feel like I'm a bother. Reading it from your perspective makes the idea seem silly. I think this can help a lot of new people who are struggling with different issues.

zolaluckystar said:
I just felt like I should try to write something about an issue I've noticed among SS that I've talked to. They tell me (whatever) and I say: Have you tried to talk to Satan about this? Why don't you ask Him? And the response is: Oh, no...I feel like I should not bother Him...I have to fix (whatever) and THEN maybe I can talk to Him...because He doesn't want to hear my troubles...I want to talk to Him when I have it all together, when I'm advanced...I don't want to 'bother' Him...

Now, the thing is that yes, we as SS are supposed to be self sufficient and to do all we can to handle our own shit. But the thing is as well, is that we are His children. And now I'm speaking to the new members, who feel uncomfortable trying to talk to Satan. Can you imagine being a parent, and your child is hurt and crying, and you try to comfort them, and you're told: Oh, no...I don't want to 'bother' you? Go away. Can you imagine being a parent and your child pushes you away like this, refuses to allow you to comfort and guide them, how much that would SUCK?

And so yeah, there are some, who feel that; NO. We should NOT 'bother' Satan with our 'little' troubles. They think that we are so far beneath the Gods, that we aren't even shadows to them. This isn't true, that we aren't even shadows to the Gods. When Father created us, He improved on the average Nordics (using His genes and He is the pinnacle of His race - He's royalty among the Nordic Gods for a reason) and created something that has the potential to be incredibly powerful. Thats why some of the enemy Nordics hate us/fear us so much they joined the enemy to destroy us. We're a threat to them. Father Satan isn't afraid of us, He wants us to advance. We're meant to someday advance to be as powerful as He is. We are His children. Literally.

I remember writing to some SS privately about this and this was what I said:

When you feel down or down on yourself to remember/picture this: Satan is like a mighty oak; deep roots, strong limbs, grown tall and strong. He is a mighty and majestic beautiful Oak. And we are the little acorns that shelter beneath His arms (acorns looking like pineal glands).

We came from Him. And we may be little acorns right now, but always remember when you're tempted to allow yourself to think self deprecatory negative thoughts, self negative hating thoughts to yourself, always remember....we contain the blueprint to grow JUST as mighty. And that is no small and insignificant thing. That is something that can shake Universes. Satan has said: Our purpose in life is to improve ourselves...AND THE UNIVERSE. He didn't say it lightly. So when life is getting you down, think of Him...and remember who you are.

“There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence.”

His 'arms' like that mighty oak tree, encompass the Universe. There is no place that exists that He isn't there. Try to get your mind around that! Its fucking amazing!

Yeah, we have to try to handle our own shit and we should. There is no excuse to be weak. You have to do your best. But you know what, when you have done all that you can, when you still feel lost and all alone, when you feel beaten down and in need of some hope and some clarity, for some LIGHT, in the deepest corners of the night, who should you turn to? Satan. There is no Other. HE is the God of Gods, for a reason. He is your FATHER. And He is an amazing God! A wonderful God!

I'd suffered a terrible loss, I wept and blamed Him (to my shame), and He answered me! He said I was her miracle, that He sent her to me! That I was something amazing. What a wise, sincere and heartfelt response! And so are all of YOU.

YOU are amazing! You Dedicated to Father Satan. Out of the billions on this planet, you understood and realized who He was, and you turned to Him. And what? You can't TALK to Him?

He is so good at understanding and encouraging. He is an amazing God. He is the BEST. Why would you NOT want to talk to Him? TALK TO HIM!

I remember a God commenting how people need to talk to Satan more.

So, TALK TO HIM.

On quite contrary, I am always getting the feeling that I shouldn't bother Father Satan and Gods and Goddesses too much, and that I have to learn how to do everything on my own, and whenever I am going through hard period, that I shall find inner strength, rather than crying and asking Father Satan and Gods and Goddesses for help.

Interesting, maybe I am wrong.

I've made it a priority to talk to Father Satan everyday before sleep and what makes me smile deep inside is how I can "see" him in my minds eyes, so charming and handsome :)

Whenever I start a conversation with him, I draw his sigil in my mind and say: "Father Satan, Father Satan" and then I "see" him in my minds eyes turning to look at me, showing me that he's all ears and I can tell him whatever that is that I want to tell him.

His smile is so warm and beautiful and just as everyone have described his voice, I "hear" him sometimes and his voice is so gentle, so soft, yet so powerful. IT'S AMAZING!!! :D

Thank you Zola :)

My Guardian Demoness also mentioned this, Zolaluckystar. She said to me, "talk to Satan more."

A strong, close, honest and trusting relationship with Satan is very important.

Also, a bit unrelated, one cannot have the Serpent rise without his will. One can awaken the Serpent, but she (I don't want to use the word "it" lol. She's not an "It". But I feel she is a perfect balance of male and female. But I use "she" when talking about the Serpent. This may be incorrect, but I feel comfortable doing so. That's just me, though.)

Two friends of mine (also spiritual Satanists) are trying to awaken their Serpents and have them stay awake. The one thing that they are missing in their lives is a relationship with Satan. Without a close, trusting, honest relationship with Satan, they are no different than those who are without that are trying to awaken and raise the Serpent.

I know, everyone's busy. They have work, school, their own lives...but the Gods are just as busy, if not more so, but they make time for us. Enough with excuses.

Satan is important too. Consider making time for him too, as he makes time for us.

It is by the "Grace of Satan" (to borrow the term from HPS Maxine) that our Serpents rise safely, with his guidance and by his will. The Serpent obeys his will and that of the Gods and Goddesses of Hell, in my experience.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marchosias!

magus.immortalis said:
My Guardian Demoness also mentioned this, Zolaluckystar. She said to me, "talk to Satan more."

A strong, close, honest and trusting relationship with Satan is very important.

Also, a bit unrelated, one cannot have the Serpent rise without his will. One can awaken the Serpent, but she (I don't want to use the word "it" lol. She's not an "It". But I feel she is a perfect balance of male and female. But I use "she" when talking about the Serpent. This may be incorrect, but I feel comfortable doing so. That's just me, though.)

Two friends of mine (also spiritual Satanists) are trying to awaken their Serpents and have them stay awake. The one thing that they are missing in their lives is a relationship with Satan. Without a close, trusting, honest relationship with Satan, they are no different than those who are without that are trying to awaken and raise the Serpent.

I know, everyone's busy. They have work, school, their own lives...but the Gods are just as busy, if not more so, but they make time for us. Enough with excuses.

Satan is important too. Consider making time for him too, as he makes time for us.

It is by the "Grace of Satan" (to borrow the term from HPS Maxine) that our Serpents rise safely, with his guidance and by his will. The Serpent obeys his will and that of the Gods and Goddesses of Hell, in my experience.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marchosias!

Words of gold :)

If I can say so,heh.

You got me Zola, this has always been a dilema in me. There are times that we have to do stuff ourselves but being Satan's child, he'd really answer and give you advice on how to fix some problem or if it's REAL SERIOUS, he'd do something.

What the hell have I been doing...thank's for the post. Really, TY.

Very well said, Zola!

You are surely one of the most inspiring members in our community.

Maxine says something on the page Dealing With Unwanted Entities (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html) which I have always taken as a sort of golden rule since I was new:

Remember, if anything ever gets beyond your control- call upon Satan himself or your Guardian Demon.

And I have practiced this even before I had a real idea of who or what Satan really is.

Here's an experience from before I became a dedicated SS:

One day when I was 16 years old, my young brother and I were alone at home. Both our parents were working. We had (and still have) a dog which used to roam around the neighborhood on its own, since we weren't able to keep him from squeezing in between the bars on the fence.

On that day, a neighbor brought this dog of ours back home to us on her arms. He had been poisoned and could hardly stand on his own. We had no money at home and knew no one that could help us and no place we could take him to. So we called both our parents and told them what was going on. Both of them said they couldn't do anything at the moment. Both of them were working like I said, and my father even said he was working out of town. So we also tried calling a local animal control service - they couldn't do anything either. They told us we needed to look for a vet.

We didn't know what to do at the time, and our dog looked each time more debilitated. I was almost certain he unfortunately would not make it. So in that moment of despair, I had an idea.

Basically, I sympathized with the idea of Satanism and Satan long before I came to know the Joy of Satan. So it came in my mind that I could ask Satan for help. I did not really know whether Satan was a real being, an energy, a concept, etc but I thought to myself, why not try?

And I didn't really know how I could approach him, but I started talking to him mentally, in a very simple way, as to another human being. If I recall correctly, I told him I didn't really know who he is, but that we needed help. That we couldn't do anything by ourselves at the moment. And that I knew one day my dog would die, but that he please did not let him die at that moment. Not that early. I asked him to save my dog's life at that moment and allow him to survive that poisoning.
I also felt I should offer him something in return, so I told him that if he could help me, I would take two days to study and acquire more knowledge about him and about Satanism.

Some minutes later, my father arrived at home, even though he had said he was working out of town. He took our dog, put him in the car and drove him to a vet. My brother went along, I stayed home waiting for them to return.

When they returned, my brother told me our dog was fine now. He had stayed in the vet to recover.
And now, if you read the above paragraphs - the vet also told them our dog would take...guess how many days to recover?

So in the next two days, I made sure to come through with what I had promised. But unfortunately, I studied from the wrong source - Anton LaVey's "Satanic Bible".
But still, I believe Father Satan understands our intentions. And at least that book contained *some* useful information about how witchcraft works - raising energy, directing it, visualization, etc. That was at least significant as an introduction. And I came to know the Joy of Satan two years later.

But it was like I kind of had the instinct to call upon Satan in a situation beyond my control, and even the instinct to offer him something in return, even though I did not really know who or what he was at the time.

And that was just one of a number of times I called upon Satan and he blatantly showed that he heard me!

So even if you're not quite advanced, don't hesitate to talk to Satan. He listens even if you can't hear him. If you ever feel discouraged to talk to him for whatever reasons, remember: When you did your dedication ritual, whom did you dedicate to?

Many times before going to sleep, if I feel that I have excess energy, I offer it to Satan and send it to him, also I often talk to him and tell him things, just like when I talk to anyone of my family.

Dypet Rod said:
Very well said, Zola!

You are surely one of the most inspiring members in our community.

Maxine says something on the page Dealing With Unwanted Entities (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html) which I have always taken as a sort of golden rule since I was new:

Remember, if anything ever gets beyond your control- call upon Satan himself or your Guardian Demon.

And I have practiced this even before I had a real idea of who or what Satan really is.

Here's an experience from before I became a dedicated SS:

One day when I was 16 years old, my young brother and I were alone at home. Both our parents were working. We had (and still have) a dog which used to roam around the neighborhood on its own, since we weren't able to keep him from squeezing in between the bars on the fence.

On that day, a neighbor brought this dog of ours back home to us on her arms. He had been poisoned and could hardly stand on his own. We had no money at home and knew no one that could help us and no place we could take him to. So we called both our parents and told them what was going on. Both of them said they couldn't do anything at the moment. Both of them were working like I said, and my father even said he was working out of town. So we also tried calling a local animal control service - they couldn't do anything either. They told us we needed to look for a vet.

We didn't know what to do at the time, and our dog looked each time more debilitated. I was almost certain he unfortunately would not make it. So in that moment of despair, I had an idea.

Basically, I sympathized with the idea of Satanism and Satan long before I came to know the Joy of Satan. So it came in my mind that I could ask Satan for help. I did not really know whether Satan was a real being, an energy, a concept, etc but I thought to myself, why not try?

And I didn't really know how I could approach him, but I started talking to him mentally, in a very simple way, as to another human being. If I recall correctly, I told him I didn't really know who he is, but that we needed help. That we couldn't do anything by ourselves at the moment. And that I knew one day my dog would die, but that he please did not let him die at that moment. Not that early. I asked him to save my dog's life at that moment and allow him to survive that poisoning.
I also felt I should offer him something in return, so I told him that if he could help me, I would take two days to study and acquire more knowledge about him and about Satanism.

Some minutes later, my father arrived at home, even though he had said he was working out of town. He took our dog, put him in the car and drove him to a vet. My brother went along, I stayed home waiting for them to return.

When they returned, my brother told me our dog was fine now. He had stayed in the vet to recover.
And now, if you read the above paragraphs - the vet also told them our dog would take...guess how many days to recover?

So in the next two days, I made sure to come through with what I had promised. But unfortunately, I studied from the wrong source - Anton LaVey's "Satanic Bible".
But still, I believe Father Satan understands our intentions. And at least that book contained *some* useful information about how witchcraft works - raising energy, directing it, visualization, etc. That was at least significant as an introduction. And I came to know the Joy of Satan two years later.

But it was like I kind of had the instinct to call upon Satan in a situation beyond my control, and even the instinct to offer him something in return, even though I did not really know who or what he was at the time.

And that was just one of a number of times I called upon Satan and he blatantly showed that he heard me!

So even if you're not quite advanced, don't hesitate to talk to Satan. He listens even if you can't hear him. If you ever feel discouraged to talk to him for whatever reasons, remember: When you did your dedication ritual, whom did you dedicate to?

This is so beautiful!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

It reminded me of that time when I was getting into "Satanism" that wasn't the truest form of it.... with these two "friends" who weren't very.. well... bright.

Anyways, the point being, I remember we went to explore an abandoned facility, possibly a police office??? Idk.

As we entered and explored a bit, we decided to go upstairs, it was day btw, and there was a sort of ladder going up to the attic and I was so scared and afraid, I remembered how those "friends" talked about of Father Satan and Lucifer being separate beings at that time, so I got a feeling and an idea to ask in my mind for help from Father Satan by his other name. Lucifer.

I don't remember my exact words, but I do remember asking Lucifer to help me and fill me with courage to go upstairs into the attic and like one minute later or sooner,I got an immense feeling of courage to go upstairs and the fear was gone.

It made me happy that something for ONCE actually happened.

I had been a baptist..... yeah, yeah. Say what you want, I wasn't very bright at that time and I did not know anything of what I know now, obviously, but the point being is that I got signs where that false shit didn't give any, only misery, depression and unhappiness....

I'm super glad and happy I got into Spiritual Satanism that is the Joy of Satan and I do not regret it. :)

This reminds me of an amazing and epic experience I had after dedicating.

After my dedication, it felt like blue fire was all around me, Father Satan was smiling and was happy and I felt so super duper Happy!!! I've never felt this much happiness before!!! I even felt like there were 7 Gods with me, it was AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D :D

HailMotherLilith said:

It reminded me of that time when I was getting into "Satanism" that wasn't the truest form of it.... with these two "friends" who weren't very.. well... bright.

Anyways, the point being, I remember we went to explore an abandoned facility, possibly a police office??? Idk.

As we entered and explored a bit, we decided to go upstairs, it was day btw, and there was a sort of ladder going up to the attic and I was so scared and afraid, I remembered how those "friends" talked about of Father Satan and Lucifer being separate beings at that time, so I got a feeling and an idea to ask in my mind for help from Father Satan by his other name. Lucifer.

I don't remember my exact words, but I do remember asking Lucifer to help me and fill me with courage to go upstairs into the attic and like one minute later or sooner,I got an immense feeling of courage to go upstairs and the fear was gone.

I had been a baptist..... yeah, yeah. Say what you want, I wasn't very bright at that time and I did not know anything of what I know now, obviously, but the point being is that I got signs where that false shit didn't give any, only misery, depression and unhappiness....

I'm super glad and happy I got into Spiritual Satanism that is the Joy of Satan and I do not regret it. :)

After my dedication, it felt like blue fire was all around me, Father Satan was smiling and was happy and I felt so super duper Happy!!! I've never felt this much happiness before!!! I even felt like there were 7 Gods with me, it was AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D :D

I remember when you told me this first experience. I even thought about this as I was writing my message :)

I "was" an xtian too when I was a kid. I think most of us here have tried to follow the enemy in one way or another in the beginning of our lives. Although in my case, I did not really significantly practice it.

I think the common point in both my and your experience is that when you try to call upon Satan in an honest way, you get blatant answers even when you are practically an outsider and/or you don't know much about him. Whereas when xians try to call upon their false god, they get nothing, even though they are ..."insiders". Lol.

As for your second experience, although I felt good when I dedicated, I did not feel anything as amazing as you did, as I wasn't open enough; but I got a sign of acceptance anyway. When we are not spiritually open enough, Satan often communicates with us through simple coincidences. Some minutes after I finished my dedication ritual, I checked my FecesBook inbox (yes, I still had a FecesBook account at the time), and an old friend I hadn't talked to in a long time had sent me a picture - a picture of a pie, with a Baphomet Sigil drawn over it in icing.
He sent me this totally randomly, for no reason at all, said no words and gave me no explanation. Not really something I would expect from this friend. So I took this as my welcome sign from Satan :)

Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I remember when you told me this first experience. I even thought about this as I was writing my message :)

I "was" an xtian too when I was a kid. I think most of us here have tried to follow the enemy in one way or another in the beginning of our lives. Although in my case, I did not really significantly practice it.

I think the common point in both my and your experience is that when you try to call upon Satan in an honest way, you get blatant answers even when you are practically an outsider and/or you don't know much about him. Whereas when xians try to call upon their false god, they get nothing, even though they are ..."insiders". Lol.

As for your second experience, although I felt good when I dedicated, I did not feel anything as amazing as you did, as I wasn't open enough; but I got a sign of acceptance anyway. When we are not spiritually open enough, Satan often communicates with us through simple coincidences. Some minutes after I finished my dedication ritual, I checked my FecesBook inbox (yes, I still had a FecesBook account at the time), and an old friend I hadn't talked to in a long time had sent me a picture - a picture of a pie, with a Baphomet Sigil drawn over it in icing.
He sent me this totally randomly, for no reason at all, said no words and gave me no explanation. Not really something I would expect from this friend. So I took this as my welcome sign from Satan :)

That's so cool!!! :D

Now I miss talking with you.... seriously...

Wish we could get in touch again, but it must just be my impulsive thoughts, so I apologize.

Holy shit, I'm not the only one who thought he was a bother?

In my 9+ years of being a Satanist, I always thought it would be a bother to talk to the Gods, especially Satan. The recent time I've actually reached out, and talked to him, I find this thread a day later. Thank you so much!!

HailMotherLilith said:

I remember after my dedication, literally as soon as it was done, I felt a very gentle, cool breeze brush up against my torso. I'm quite certain my window was closed - can't think of why I'd have opened it - in addition to the fact it was on the other side of the room facing a different direction while I was in my closet with my back turned. It likely would've been very soothing if it wasn't also rather exciting at the same time.

You should exchange emails or something, seeing your interaction is heartwarming to say the least. Feels like family.

HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Wish we could get in touch again, but it must just be my impulsive thoughts, so I apologize.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I remember after my dedication, literally as soon as it was done, I felt a very gentle, cool breeze brush up against my torso. I'm quite certain my window was closed - can't think of why I'd have opened it - in addition to the fact it was on the other side of the room facing a different direction while I was in my closet with my back turned. It likely would've been very soothing if it wasn't also rather exciting at the same time.

That's very interesting!!

Did it feel like a breeze or something more?

Reckoned666 said:
You should exchange emails or something, seeing your interaction is heartwarming to say the least. Feels like family.

HailMotherLilith said:
Dypet Rod said:

Awe, thank you! :D

Makes me happy knowing this!!!! :D

HailMotherLilith said:
Reckoned666 said:

HailMotherLilith said:

Sure, why not? ;)

I'm just busier nowadays, but that would be really nice.

You can email me at [email protected]

I've had this „breeze“ sensation too a few times, when there was impossible for a wind to blow. And the wind was kind of inside me, really exciting feeling.
Later I read in Jos, I read that it's a sign of Demon presence, in a way.

Here's the quote:

How do I know if the Demon heard my summoning?
Answer:
Again, this is probably because you are new. Look for subtle signs like candles and/or incense flaring up, and sizzling during the ritual. Sometimes if you are psychically open enough, the Demon will physically touch you. Demons often wait to come to us in our dreams. Objects can be moved, doors can be open or closed [this is very rare, but it can happen], breezes can come out of nowhere; you may feel the Demon's energy or have other personal experiences not listed here. Just be open and aware. Look for coincidences.

HailMotherLilith said:

Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Reckoned666 said:

Sure, why not? ;)

I'm just busier nowadays, but that would be really nice.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Reckoned666 said:
I've had this „breeze“ sensation too a few times, when there was impossible for a wind to blow. And the wind was kind of inside me, really exciting feeling.
Later I read in Jos, I read that it's a sign of Demon presence, in a way.

Here's the quote:

How do I know if the Demon heard my summoning?
Answer:
Again, this is probably because you are new. Look for subtle signs like candles and/or incense flaring up, and sizzling during the ritual. Sometimes if you are psychically open enough, the Demon will physically touch you. Demons often wait to come to us in our dreams. Objects can be moved, doors can be open or closed [this is very rare, but it can happen], breezes can come out of nowhere; you may feel the Demon's energy or have other personal experiences not listed here. Just be open and aware. Look for coincidences.

HailMotherLilith said:

Oh I see, that's so awesome!!!

You raise a lot of good points, I appreciate this post, thanks

I can't believe what just happened to me, but as I was reading this post I felt an overwhelming sense of calm come over me, and I could for the first time feel Father Satan blatantly. And though I haven't fully opened my astral senses, I have no doubt it was him.

He moved me to tears, and no matter how hard I tried to convey what's been plaguing me. . I couldn't think. I just felt a calming bliss, and there was no need to explain, he already knows. So long I've looked for this, and he hears me. He hears all of us. I'm beyond motivated now, thank you for writing this topic.

There is much work to be done. :)

Ave Satanas!!!!

zolaluckystar said:
Dypet, thanks for sharing that about your dog!

You said:

“I told Him that if He could help me, I would take two days to study and acquire more knowledge about Him and about Satanism.”

“the vet also told them our dog would take...guess how many days to recover?”

I just wanted to point out, in case you missed it, did you notice, you say you came to know the Joy of Satan two years later?

Theres some syncronicity for ya! Thats awesome! :D

I thought to clarify when I said I was blaming Him for someones premature death, I was actually still Without. I remember being out of my mind with grief and I started talking at Him. Some things like: You're the God of Gods, YOU decide who lives and who dies...yet you let her die so young...why? Whats wrong with you? Why couldn't you give her a miracle? And then He answered me! I've always talked to Him, but this time was different. This was like, the first time I got a totally direct response (ususally its synchronicities, gut feelings, songs, warm feelings, the odd telepathic word). This was different. His voice was so clear and strong, it was like He was right there in the room with me! I remember I was so startled I stopped crying!

I've always known ever since I can remember that I have a Father God who is literally REAL. A real living God, unlike the fake god in that bible. And I always directed my thoughts and talk to HIM. I'd just chat away at Him when I was younger. I never expected an answer, just felt comfort knowing He could hear me, and that was enough. I was happy. I didn't know His name, though I always wished I knew what it was. So after He'd answered me, later that day I was kicking myself going: WHY didn't you ask Him His name when you had the chance?!?

But....I finally found out His name when I found Joy of Satan. :D

He's said He's 500 thousand years old. I often think of this and try to wrap my mind around it. Can you imagine all that Hes seen? Experienced? What amazing storys He could tell, of our history, of our people, of battles and victorys, the wisdom He's gained, all that He's learned? OMG, I want to sit down and hear it! I find the idea, the thought really inspiring and thrilling to contemplate. Just to imagine, all that He has seen! How many planets? How many star systems? The storys He could tell! I often think of Father with amazement and awe when I consider this, and I hope someday to be able to sit and hear Him tell me some storys. And I think: It's no wonder He has such understanding and compassion. He's been there! I don't think there's really anything we could do or say that He hasn't seen before. This isn't His first time at the rodeo!

I mean, compared to a Being like that, we're children. And what do you do with children? You protect them and guide them, but also....give them the freedom to take those baby steps on their own, to learn and to grow, on their own. Real love is about knowing when to let go, as well as when to hold on.

It's like a butterfly in a cocoon. We are kind of like that, struggling to be birthed into the advanced form of our Beings, to make the transition to that higher form (a butterfly, for the sake of this analogy). And if He was to cut that thing open for us, we'd be crippled for life.

He can't do it for us. He can encourage and guide, but we have to do our own work. Thats why the Clergy always says nobody can do the work for you. We say as SS: Responsibility to the Responsible. The Gods are very responsible. Satan is very responsible. He says: “I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time.”

This is what it is. We do the work for ourselves, struggling to be birthed into our God forms, for ourselves. We decide for ourselves if we'll do that work to learn and grow, and the timing of it. We are all individual, we follow our own drum. We don't do it for anyone else, not even for Father. We are responsible to ourselves. But thats not to say that we're all alone, either. Our Father is here. There is no rule saying don't bother Him.

And thats a great point you bring up Magus, that: “its by the "Grace of Satan" (to borrow the term from HPS Maxine) that our Serpents rise safely, with His guidance and by His will.”

“I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.”

He's there to teach and guide. How can He if you won't talk to Him? I would imagine that being risen, to become a God, would be the ultimate in joy and delight. It's the ultimate goal, I suppose. At least for us here, for now. But I believe Satan also continually learns and grows, even Him. I don't think the learning and the growing ever really stops. When you become a God, its just the start of another chapter in the book of your life. And there will be new goals to strive for. Which is what makes life so interesting and worth the living. You never know where you'll end up, where it will lead. It's a mystery, but its a wonderful and compelling road to follow.

The minutes into hours into days march on
The journey of time in each of our individual song
In younger days it was smiles and friendship at a head
But as the years go by it may be something else instead

There is work to do and a family to raise
Much of it in the front of other eyes gaze
And we keep to ourselves any hurt and pain
Whilst at home you sit in silence in your own refrain

But time can heal those old wounds and you carry on
Knowing that as in all things bad times will be gone
But you should know that as the years accumulate
That you follow to the beat of your own drum in your fate.

Zola!!!!

This is so beautiful!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!! \^O^/

zolaluckystar said:
Dypet, thanks for sharing that about your dog!

You said:

“I told Him that if He could help me, I would take two days to study and acquire more knowledge about Him and about Satanism.”

“the vet also told them our dog would take...guess how many days to recover?”

I just wanted to point out, in case you missed it, did you notice, you say you came to know the Joy of Satan two years later?

Theres some syncronicity for ya! Thats awesome! :D

I thought to clarify when I said I was blaming Him for someones premature death, I was actually still Without. I remember being out of my mind with grief and I started talking at Him. Some things like: You're the God of Gods, YOU decide who lives and who dies...yet you let her die so young...why? Whats wrong with you? Why couldn't you give her a miracle? And then He answered me! I've always talked to Him, but this time was different. This was like, the first time I got a totally direct response (ususally its synchronicities, gut feelings, songs, warm feelings, the odd telepathic word). This was different. His voice was so clear and strong, it was like He was right there in the room with me! I remember I was so startled I stopped crying!

I've always known ever since I can remember that I have a Father God who is literally REAL. A real living God, unlike the fake god in that bible. And I always directed my thoughts and talk to HIM. I'd just chat away at Him when I was younger. I never expected an answer, just felt comfort knowing He could hear me, and that was enough. I was happy. I didn't know His name, though I always wished I knew what it was. So after He'd answered me, later that day I was kicking myself going: WHY didn't you ask Him His name when you had the chance?!?

But....I finally found out His name when I found Joy of Satan. :D

He's said He's 500 thousand years old. I often think of this and try to wrap my mind around it. Can you imagine all that Hes seen? Experienced? What amazing storys He could tell, of our history, of our people, of battles and victorys, the wisdom He's gained, all that He's learned? OMG, I want to sit down and hear it! I find the idea, the thought really inspiring and thrilling to contemplate. Just to imagine, all that He has seen! How many planets? How many star systems? The storys He could tell! I often think of Father with amazement and awe when I consider this, and I hope someday to be able to sit and hear Him tell me some storys. And I think: It's no wonder He has such understanding and compassion. He's been there! I don't think there's really anything we could do or say that He hasn't seen before. This isn't His first time at the rodeo!

I mean, compared to a Being like that, we're children. And what do you do with children? You protect them and guide them, but also....give them the freedom to take those baby steps on their own, to learn and to grow, on their own. Real love is about knowing when to let go, as well as when to hold on.

It's like a butterfly in a cocoon. We are kind of like that, struggling to be birthed into the advanced form of our Beings, to make the transition to that higher form (a butterfly, for the sake of this analogy). And if He was to cut that thing open for us, we'd be crippled for life.

He can't do it for us. He can encourage and guide, but we have to do our own work. Thats why the Clergy always says nobody can do the work for you. We say as SS: Responsibility to the Responsible. The Gods are very responsible. Satan is very responsible. He says: “I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time.”

This is what it is. We do the work for ourselves, struggling to be birthed into our God forms, for ourselves. We decide for ourselves if we'll do that work to learn and grow, and the timing of it. We are all individual, we follow our own drum. We don't do it for anyone else, not even for Father. We are responsible to ourselves. But thats not to say that we're all alone, either. Our Father is here. There is no rule saying don't bother Him.

And thats a great point you bring up Magus, that: “its by the "Grace of Satan" (to borrow the term from HPS Maxine) that our Serpents rise safely, with His guidance and by His will.”

“I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.”

He's there to teach and guide. How can He if you won't talk to Him? I would imagine that being risen, to become a God, would be the ultimate in joy and delight. It's the ultimate goal, I suppose. At least for us here, for now. But I believe Satan also continually learns and grows, even Him. I don't think the learning and the growing ever really stops. When you become a God, its just the start of another chapter in the book of your life. And there will be new goals to strive for. Which is what makes life so interesting and worth the living. You never know where you'll end up, where it will lead. It's a mystery, but its a wonderful and compelling road to follow.

The minutes into hours into days march on
The journey of time in each of our individual song
In younger days it was smiles and friendship at a head
But as the years go by it may be something else instead

There is work to do and a family to raise
Much of it in the front of other eyes gaze
And we keep to ourselves any hurt and pain
Whilst at home you sit in silence in your own refrain

But time can heal those old wounds and you carry on
Knowing that as in all things bad times will be gone
But you should know that as the years accumulate
That you follow to the beat of your own drum in your fate.

Epically said, Zola!
Just to read most of the words in this message made me feel energy running through me as I read it.

If I may add to your analogy of the butterfly, I'd say Father Satan is like a huge tree, and our cocoons hang from the massive branches of that tree.
And in the same way that huge tree guides these caterpillars in their maturing and transition into butterflies by offering them protection under its branches and leaves, preventing anything from knocking down their cocoons during the process, Father Satan does the same to us by providing us protection while we work to advance and become Gods.

And you're right about the synchronicity, I didn't really consider this detail before writing my message.
And after reading your reply now, I think the fact that I came to know the Joy of Satan in 2013 also adds to that.

And that's a wonderful experience you shared :)

Perhaps we could all share how each of us came to know the Joy of Satan?

The absolute reality and truth of this religion can be such a shock that it's traumatizing if you aren't ready for it in a sense, especially if you're struggling with trauma already and you feel like it's too good to be true.

When I was younger maybe like 13 I did a blood ritual to Vishnu and I can't remember where I got it from but a couple years later I found JoyOfSatan and did the blood ritual to Satan I think two times because the first time I didn't consider to be good enough. It wasn't hard to find Satan for me and I don't mean that in a braggart sense that I'm somehow special but it's because Satan was the only one who ever really actively cared and helped me even if I didn't believe He could. It's been a little hard coming to terms with the fact that without Him I probably would have been seriously injured or really messed up somehow but I've learned that it's not my fault and my karma just isn't low enough to deserve some of the things I went through. So I always wanted to fight so that nobody would have to go through what I did when I was a kid. It was easy to accept the truth about the Jews because the Jews are just bullies and I don't like any sort of bullying or manipulating.

Check out this thread:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=290

It could be revived or someone could start a new one :)

Dypet Rod said:

Also, Satan cares for us just how we all are and that is the purest quality in all the universe. The Jews hate all animals and see us as animals as an excuse to hate us. Meanwhile when a Gentile sees someone who's acting animalistic or they know about an animal that's a potential threat, we don't have the instinct to kill and enslave all of those beings like the Jews do. Satan literally want to do the right thing and the right thing only and despite this He still does not lack any empathy for us at all.

Tala said:
Check out this thread:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=290

It could be revived or someone could start a new one :)

Dypet Rod said:

Thank you for sharing :) I think I'll revive it a little and share about my own experience there.

zolaluckystar said:

Thank the Gods someone actually went to the effort of writing this post. Its been a long time coming that this has need to be re-established and I've been wanting to do it myself, but you did a better job than what I could have, I could not have matched the passion of your words, so thank you for doing this justice, really, huge personal thanks, it feels like a weight off my shoulders, since I was growing wearier and wearier of people spreading the misinformation of people acting like the Gods were uncaring and callous and could only be beseeched if your head was half hanging off your shoulders and even then, toughen up princess. My experiences throughout my whole life have been understanding and compassionate, no matter how high or low I've been, they've always been there, ready to guide and to lend support.

They're our Gods, and in some personal cases, our Guardians. Think of all the power the Gods have. Even they work in tandem and in unity and don't just branch off in individualist pursuits for the sake of displaying isolated strength. Moreover, people should stop acting like the Gods are a telephone line that's going to get crowded if a few too many people try to chat at once. Stop that, these are cosmically ascendant entities. GODS! As Zola said, there is nowhere in the universe Satan's influence is unknown. Think of all the billions the false abrahamic thoughtform mentally oppresses and switches off. And remember then Satan is billionfold more powerful and wise. The Gods would not have made humanity if having a few people communicating with them was going to explode their brains.

Evidently, a topic I feel quite strongly about. We're our Gods children. The time will come when we have the strength to rise up to unbelievable heights, but even when that happens, we'll still be a unit with them, as someone once said, "The Empire of Orion". Always be as strong as you can be on your own terms, and always strive be be stronger, but don't feel ashamed for a second for relying on their support when you need to. The gap between their wisdom and power and ours in the current state makes the gap between a regular parent and baby look small, after all.

Thanks again for this post, with all the new people coming in, it was oh so sorely needed.

zolaluckystar said:
That also makes it extremely unlikely to disappoint him as a result. Actually in an odd way I find that motivating to give my best. Folks whatever you think you are failing at Satan has seen worse so don't linger over that and keep moving forward :)

Arcadia said:
They're our Gods, and in some personal cases, our Guardians. Think of all the power the Gods have. Even they work in tandem and in unity and don't just branch off in individualist pursuits for the sake of displaying isolated strength. Moreover, people should stop acting like the Gods are a telephone line that's going to get crowded if a few too many people try to chat at once. Stop that, these are cosmically ascendant entities. GODS! As Zola said, there is nowhere in the universe Satan's influence is unknown. Think of all the billions the false abrahamic thoughtform mentally oppresses and switches off. And remember then Satan is billionfold more powerful and wise. The Gods would not have made humanity if having a few people communicating with them was going to explode their brains.
I can't say it never seemed silly to do a one way talking (because I can't hear) and the thought of bothering has often occurred but the Gods indeed have a different experience of time and a much better multitasking ability then us. Actually our current "normal" lifespawn is very short, we just don't notice it doing daily stuff. But days pass very quickly and what are earth years but very short as well, maybe a whole earth year really feels like one day for a God.

zolaluckystar said:
LOL Sinistra. I like your kissing booth avatar :D
I'm sure in several years somebody with chronic thread necromancy disorder will see your comment and think I had a cheesy romantic profile pic or something lol.

HailMotherLilith said:

You know, it's hard to say because it very much did feel like a breeze, and I may have simply thought it just that if there was some way for a breeze to reach me, especially since it reached me dead center in my chest as if it came from my makeshift altar itself. At the same time, it felt like something more not only for the above reason, but it was just such a soft, pleasantly cool sensation. Like the wind was a cat that was curling itself up into a light ball on my torso. The enemy has tried to make me think a great many things, including the ever-so-common "I'm unknowingly a Jew and can never be of Satan's Family so I better stop trying to meditate forever" trick, but remembering that experience gives me a sense of comfort and assurance.

HailMotherLilith said:

You know, it's hard to say because it very much did feel like a breeze, and I may have simply thought it just that if there was some way for a breeze to reach me, especially since it reached me dead center in my chest as if it came from my makeshift altar itself. At the same time, it felt like something more not only for the above reason, but it was just such a soft, pleasantly cool sensation. Like the wind was a cat that was curling itself up into a light ball on my torso. The enemy has tried to make me think a great many things, including the ever-so-common "I'm unknowingly a Jew and can never be of Satan's Family so I better stop trying to meditate forever" trick, but remembering that experience gives me a sense of comfort and assurance.

That's very interesting! :)

zolaluckystar said:
"The enemy has tried to make me think a great many things, including the ever-so-common "I'm unknowingly a Jew and can never be of Satan's Family so I better stop trying to meditate forever" trick"

Boy do I know that one. They worked really hard on me for a while on that. :roll:
For a while it was so intense and so bad I was freaking out like crazy. I could barely stand to be in my own skin. Just the idea I might be tainted drove me batshit crazy with anxiety. Had trouble sleeping, didn't want to eat....just freaking out. It was really, really bad.

That's a big reason why I tend to bring it up a lot; so many members get hit with that attack. And if it sinks its claws into your brain, the effects it can have on your mental health can be catastrophic.

I've talked about it a bit before, but over a year ago now they got me real good with a DNA test my mother had taken, which came back with "<1% European Jewish." It wasn't until a bit later how I learned that not only is their methodology questionable, but that they deliberately like to put things like <1% Jewish or African or whatever else because they want to, and I quote, "screw with racists." Because after all, 0% is less than one percent, yes? And that kind of percentage would take you back about seven generations. Where it's harder for many people to piece together their family tree and verify whether this is true.

Even knowing this, though, the damage was done and it honestly nearly destroyed me completely. I felt like my entire world, existence as I knew it, was gone and that I lost everything. It was the first time in my life I was genuinely suicidal, as I didn't want to exist being part of them. I felt inherently evil, inherently beyond any redemption. It was the uncertainty, my positive experiences with Satanism and knowing that DNA tests are bullshit and Jewish in and of themselves that kept me going and stopped me from actually doing anything rash.

That's a concise version of that whole experience anyhoo, but essentially my point is that I don't want any other member to go through that. Even now I still have mental scarring due to what that experience did to my psyche, and it's going to take some more time to fully heal. So I hope that people read about how common this attack is and that it's purely just that; an attack. And the best way to deal with it is continue meditating, steel your nerves, and as you said, talk to Satan. Perhaps I wouldn't have sunk as low as I did if I went to Him directly.

Last Friday night, the enemy seemed intent on preventing me from doing the RTR and I was under heavy attack, I simply visualized the sigil of Satan and told him: "the enemy is very annoying tonight" and 5 minutes after everything was left in absolute calm.

zolaluckystar said:
Yes absolutely, just keep meditating, doing the RTRs and talking to Satan.

I did wail to Satan that if I'm tainted, I'm going to kill myself; and I got: "Stop worrying: you are NOT a jew." But I was so freaked I wasn't listening, lol!

Hey, I had the same worry when I was new. I asked all of my family members, went through as many ancestry documents as I could. Couldn't find a single thing to tie me to Ashkenazi or israeli roots. I told myself the same thing "If I took a DNA test, would I show up Ashkenazi?" or "If I show up even 1% jewish, would I have to shoot myself?" and I got the response "If you were a jew, would you have found us in the first place?" and I was like "....no, I wouldn't have. I guess you have a point."

I've been dreadfully afraid of taking DNA tests to confirm or deny. Of course I wouldn't use 23andme, that company tends to muddy things up on purpose. I don't know if AncentryDNA is the same. I spent so much time trying to figure out "What if I show up even 0.1% jew" and people have told me "Well, that's 1/1024th jew, which is basically...NOTHING AT ALL." What type of jewish feature would be present if it's only 0.1 to 1%? Maybe a weird looking eyebrow, if even?

zolaluckystar said:
The one meditation I've always done even before I was a Dedicated SS is a shit ton of Void. I can do void for hours. When I hit that zone hours pass like minutes. Its very relaxing and euphoric. I'll come out of it and its 6 hours later kind of thing and I'm wondering: how come I'm busting to pee? Why am I so hungry? It's only been 60 minutes....wtf?

I've literally tried to do the same thing, but for me it only lasted 1.5, 2 hours on average. I wanted to meditate for as long as possible, I wanted to be in a trance so deep it would trigger a natural DMT trip, if that's possible. I remember the deepest trance I had ever been in, and I remember coming out of it so happy, so blissful, so loving of life. I wanted to stay in that state for as long as possible but I have never made it past the 2 hour mark. Any tips to make that "6 hour meditative state" happen?

Brdredr said:
zolaluckystar said:
The one meditation I've always done even before I was a Dedicated SS is a shit ton of Void. I can do void for hours. When I hit that zone hours pass like minutes. Its very relaxing and euphoric. I'll come out of it and its 6 hours later kind of thing and I'm wondering: how come I'm busting to pee? Why am I so hungry? It's only been 60 minutes....wtf?

I've literally tried to do the same thing, but for me it only lasted 1.5, 2 hours on average. I wanted to meditate for as long as possible, I wanted to be in a trance so deep it would trigger a natural DMT trip, if that's possible. I remember the deepest trance I had ever been in, and I remember coming out of it so happy, so blissful, so loving of life. I wanted to stay in that state for as long as possible but I have never made it past the 2 hour mark. Any tips to make that "6 hour meditative state" happen?

In time and with practice and patience.

zolaluckystar said:
Well, I can tell you what works for me. Doing void isn't like sitting for hours and hours in lotus or laying down and trancing. I think maybe a lot of people get that one mixed with other meditations. Void is a moving meditation (which is why I dig it so much) its very simple: You just devote all your attention and energy on the task at hand, till all thought of the past (how so and so pissed you off) or future (what will I have for dinner?) is gone. The mind stills, quiets. You shift from the left side of the brain to the right side, from logic to intuitive.

The jewed up society is totally focussed on keeping people in their left brain hemisphere only. VERY unbalanced, very unhealthy.

But anyhow, you are now acting from a quiet intuitive place. If there was an image of it, I think it would be like the eye of the hurricaine. You aren't caught up in the swirling chaos being acted upon anymore...as most people are, but are centred where its calm, quiet. Where you can look at things and act, not react. You aren't being tossed around by the storm anymore, you become the storm. Actually this is a really good metaphor because its actually true. You harness that power, rather than be tossed around by it. This is what the Strength card in the Tarot is referring to, the force inside yourself, that brute power, harnessing it to work FOR you rather than against you. And the acting from that calm center is based in intuition, a knowingness. You stop analyzing and overthinking everything. You don't need to, the intuitive side knows what to do and you just...do it. And the painting paints itself. I say I've done this for years and can do it for hours and hours because this is what artists do. I've been doing this, working on this since I was a teenager. Not knowing it was void meditation. We call it getting into the 'zone'. Where hours pass like minutes, where the art seems to create itself. Its done when making art.

If you're not an artist, theres lots of other things to do. I've found yoga is just fantastic for practicing void. I'd say, start there. Get into a class and just focus on each move with everything you got. A class is an hour, hour and a half long. For people new to void thats a long time. Start doing that till its easy. Do it every day.

But, as HPS Maxine has written, one could just as easily do it at work; all it requires is to put all your attention onto whatever it is you're doing, to the exclusion of everything else. You'll know you hit the zone because all the worry's, fears and things that swirl around in/at your mind 24/7 just go away, the mind goes still, quiet, you'll feel very calm, centred, tranquil and it feels very good. And hours pass like minutes. Thats about it. That part is easy, but it's definitely work because the mind/ego will rebel against doing this like a mad bitch. You'll be restless, wanting to distract yourself, wanting to stop. You'll come up with a million reasosn to quit. You'll get mad, you'll think why the fuck am I doing this to myself, again? All kinds of roadblocks will come up. It takes disciple, to keep re-directing your mind back to the task, to focus, to keep trying. Thats the part thats the work. You just keep working on it. The only reason I can do it for 6 hours at a time or longer is because I've worked hard to get there, over years and years, thats all. Its just work. Anybody can do it.

This might sound kinda dumb, but is it possible to do void while writing? I feel like i can kinda relate to some of the things you describe, except i write rather than paint.

I was recently trying to describe this to a fellow SS who was depressed but I think you explained it best!

I learned how to do this during some bad phases in my life and found it can help get one out of stagnant/depressive states of mind. I've used it alot during work as well and it really makes your day fly by and actually is enjoyable.

I'm going to try and repost this to promote it more as besides this post in general I think it's really helpful.

zolaluckystar said:
Well, I can tell you what works for me. Doing void isn't like sitting for hours and hours in lotus or laying down and trancing. I think maybe a lot of people get that one mixed with other meditations. Void is a moving meditation (which is why I dig it so much) its very simple: You just devote all your attention and energy on the task at hand, till all thought of the past (how so and so pissed you off) or future (what will I have for dinner?) is gone. The mind stills, quiets. You shift from the left side of the brain to the right side, from logic to intuitive.

The jewed up society is totally focussed on keeping people in their left brain hemisphere only. VERY unbalanced, very unhealthy.

But anyhow, you are now acting from a quiet intuitive place. If there was an image of it, I think it would be like the eye of the hurricaine. You aren't caught up in the swirling chaos being acted upon anymore...as most people are, but are centred where its calm, quiet. Where you can look at things and act, not react. You aren't being tossed around by the storm anymore, you become the storm. Actually this is a really good metaphor because its actually true. You harness that power, rather than be tossed around by it. This is what the Strength card in the Tarot is referring to, the force inside yourself, that brute power, harnessing it to work FOR you rather than against you. And the acting from that calm center is based in intuition, a knowingness. You stop analyzing and overthinking everything. You don't need to, the intuitive side knows what to do and you just...do it. And the painting paints itself. I say I've done this for years and can do it for hours and hours because this is what artists do. I've been doing this, working on this since I was a teenager. Not knowing it was void meditation. We call it getting into the 'zone'. Where hours pass like minutes, where the art seems to create itself. Its done when making art.

If you're not an artist, theres lots of other things to do. I've found yoga is just fantastic for practicing void. I'd say, start there. Get into a class and just focus on each move with everything you got. A class is an hour, hour and a half long. For people new to void thats a long time. Start doing that till its easy. Do it every day.

But, as HPS Maxine has written, one could just as easily do it at work; all it requires is to put all your attention onto whatever it is you're doing, to the exclusion of everything else. You'll know you hit the zone because all the worry's, fears and things that swirl around in/at your mind 24/7 just go away, the mind goes still, quiet, you'll feel very calm, centred, tranquil and it feels very good. And hours pass like minutes. Thats about it. That part is easy, but it's definitely work because the mind/ego will rebel against doing this like a mad bitch. You'll be restless, wanting to distract yourself, wanting to stop. You'll come up with a million reasosn to quit. You'll get mad, you'll think why the fuck am I doing this to myself, again? All kinds of roadblocks will come up. It takes disciple, to keep re-directing your mind back to the task, to focus, to keep trying. Thats the part thats the work. You just keep working on it. The only reason I can do it for 6 hours at a time or longer is because I've worked hard to get there, over years and years, thats all. Its just work. Anybody can do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back