Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with low energy / low willpower

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Recently I've started a working to open my astral senses, and have bumped up my daily RTRs to 2 (now 4 for the time being) and have felt major resistance / low energy in the last two weeks.

I'm shifting my sleep schedule forward 2 hours so I can do all my workings / yoga before work so I still get them done. But, I'm still curious as to why I have low energy past 6~ P.M. Maybe it's the 'dirt' rising out of me, I'm not very sure.

Any advice on how to deal with a situation is what I'm looking for, but aside from the RAUM meditation I don't know of a way to sufficiently raise my bioelectricity to where I'm not passing out tired :/

Good news though is that I've been a lot more dedicated recently, I hit a really low point a few weeks ago, and instead of ceasing all my work, I picked everything the next day and rebounded :)

Thank you all in advance! Have a great day! :D

Try doing this meditation: http://web.archive.org/web/20150918201130/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Star_of_Astaroth.html

Also, do more Kundalini Yoga, like if you're doing 108, increase it to 216 or more if you want.

HailMotherLilith said:
Try doing this meditation: http://web.archive.org/web/20150918201130/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Star_of_Astaroth.html

Also, do more Kundalini Yoga, like if you're doing 108, increase it to 216 or more if you want.

Thanks :) Yeah, I do the 108 reps. It takes only 3~ minutes to do 108 reps, so a doubling wouldn't be too bad

Just did a RAUM meditation, and my opening astral senses meditation too, so I'm feeling a bit better :) It's weird, I haven't really been getting an energy buzz after Kundalini yoga since I restarted doing it daily. I get the buzz with Hatha yoga though, but it's still kinda weak :/

Poweredbythesun said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Thanks :) Yeah, I do the 108 reps. It takes only 3~ minutes to do 108 reps, so a doubling wouldn't be too bad

Just did a RAUM meditation, and my opening astral senses meditation too, so I'm feeling a bit better :) It's weird, I haven't really been getting an energy buzz after Kundalini yoga since I restarted doing it daily. I get the buzz with Hatha yoga though, but it's still kinda weak :/

That means you need to increase everything.

Like for example: If you do the Surya mantra for 54 times, it won't be enough for long, you'd have to increase it to 88 or more.

Hope I made sense xD

Poweredbythesun said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I always get a energy buzz with the Raum meditation and the Merkaba. They are really powerful meditations!

I have the same problem i feel phisicaly weak, my prana is good but it's the phisical energy that is low. I have a feeling that doing exercise's would help.

For low energy have you tried the 5 tibetan or 10 tibetan breaths?

I'm not sure how to link it but you can find them in the yahoo groups under files as PDFs.

@ Luis: I find physical exercise does help when I do a combo of cardio, strength training & yoga. The problem is sometimes it's hard to find time for it all.

When the sun leaves libra do suryae daily on ur solar plexus it'll help with both issues u asking about and much more the solar plexus is the powerhouse of the soul helps with general health and energy keeping ones vibration up aswel ... In the mean time kundalini yoga or doing raum meditation

Tala said:
For low energy have you tried the 5 tibetan or 10 tibetan breaths?

I'm not sure how to link it but you can find them in the yahoo groups under files as PDFs.

@ Luis: I find physical exercise does help when I do a combo of cardio, strength training & yoga. The problem is sometimes it's hard to find time for it all.
Yep, time is the problem.

Poweredbythesun said:
Recently I've started a working to open my astral senses, and have bumped up my daily RTRs to 2 (now 4 for the time being) and have felt major resistance / low energy in the last two weeks.

I'm shifting my sleep schedule forward 2 hours so I can do all my workings / yoga before work so I still get them done. But, I'm still curious as to why I have low energy past 6~ P.M. Maybe it's the 'dirt' rising out of me, I'm not very sure.

Any advice on how to deal with a situation is what I'm looking for, but aside from the RAUM meditation I don't know of a way to sufficiently raise my bioelectricity to where I'm not passing out tired :/

Good news though is that I've been a lot more dedicated recently, I hit a really low point a few weeks ago, and instead of ceasing all my work, I picked everything the next day and rebounded :)

Work with the earth element. It'll ground you and keep you in your desire to will/do things.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Work with the earth element. It'll ground you and keep you in your desire to will/do things.
I have a lot of the earth element and it actualy works to make me low energy, i still do things but i procrastinate a lot (especially before). I feel the Fire would be better if we are talking to increase phisical energy.

Poweredbythesun said:

that's curious , iv'e started a working to open my astral senses 2 weeks ago , and i feel exactly as you after that , like lethargic , sleepy i can't say lazy because i still do all the things i have to do it's just harder ( to stay concentrated ) . curiously i started prior to this an other working to open my astral senses from last year , and i didn't have any effect like that. the only variable that has changed is the color breathing , maybe is it a side effect of absorbing indigo energy ? i don't know.

( or the final rtr increasing the effect of the working ? )

sometimes i feel extreme bliss coming from my pineal gland ( and sometimes third eye ( lol ?)) like even whitout doing anything , and i become more sleepy/ lethargic after that.

initially i thinked it was nervous fatigue or because of the cold , but a week after taking some rest from the gym and sleeping more it didn't change anything still lethargic , though it's not extreme and i can continue like that but that's curious ,

i will try to increase more of my energy as suggested , let me know if you have any result from this.

HailMotherLilith said:
Poweredbythesun said:
HailMotherLilith said:

That means you need to increase everything.

Like for example: If you do the Surya mantra for 54 times, it won't be enough for long, you'd have to increase it to 88 or more.

Hope I made sense xD

It does :) I increased my Kundalini yoga reps x2 and it felt pretty good

I'll have to try the Merkaba meditation soon too

Thank you all! :D

If you're doing Haha, KY, Final RTR, AoP and clean your Chakras and aura, and still have low energy then maybe it's not a spiritual problem. Could also try working with Uruz rune and also it's an opportunity to look into your diet. Maybe energy vampires at work also?

Just be more aware and ask your GD to communicate with you more telepathically throughout the day, they should point out some things which you wouldn't naturally notice.

For me, I have a strict meditation schedule, great (or good for sure) diet, go to gym 5 times a week and haven't felt that good ever in my life.

Also, you said you stopped doing meditations or struggled but bounced back. The fact that you stopped can cause this for a while. I remember when I stopped for 3 days or so I felt like incredibly horrible for few days after that. And only bouncing back fixed that. Because your body gets used to the flow of positive energies, and if it stops, the contrast is insane.

Poweredbythesun said:
Recently I've started a
working to open my astral senses, and have bumped up my daily RTRs to 2 (now 4 for the time being) and have felt major resistance / low energy in the last two weeks.

Make sure to be doing physical exercise as well and not just meditations only. You need both in your life to be healthy and full of of energy. Even exercising your mind by reading or doing some sort of critical thinking helps too.

Reckoned666 said:
If you're doing Haha, KY, Final RTR, AoP and clean your Chakras and aura, and still have low energy then maybe it's not a spiritual problem. Could also try working with Uruz rune and also it's an opportunity to look into your diet. Maybe energy vampires at work also?

Just be more aware and ask your GD to communicate with you more telepathically throughout the day, they should point out some things which you wouldn't naturally notice.

For me, I have a strict meditation schedule, great (or good for sure) diet, go to gym 5 times a week and haven't felt that good ever in my life.

Also, you said you stopped doing meditations or struggled but bounced back. The fact that you stopped can cause this for a while. I remember when I stopped for 3 days or so I felt like incredibly horrible for few days after that. And only bouncing back fixed that. Because your body gets used to the flow of positive energies, and if it stops, the contrast is insane.

Thank you :) I've actually had the rebounding problem since I made daily meditation / yoga mandatory about 4 months ago. But, I've gotten better over these past few months, and even today I'm shaking off old habits (like expansive and time consuming games) in favor of better ones (like reading more often / working on IRL projects).

Also, despite being dedicated for almost a year and a half now too I've still not opened my lower chakras as I should have within the first month :/ I'm working on it now though, hopefully this will drastically help with my energy problems :) (I made a mistake after dedicating, and sought shortcuts instead of doing workings :( )

Attached below is a list of my daily routine if you are interested, this is the 3rd revision and works well for me:

*Void meditation

*Kundalini Yoga x2 reps

*Hatha Yoga

*10 Minutes of trance training

*Foundation meditation

*2x Final RTR - REM beforehand and ACM afterwards

*Void meditation

*RAUM meditation - REM beforehand

*King and Queen Meditation - REM beforehand

*Chakra Spinning

*Opening astral senses meditaion / working - REM beforehand

5 Minutes palming - like void meditation, only you focus on the absolute darkness with your eyes open (supposed to improve eyesight)

Breath of fire meditation 1 – 4 rounds

Alternate nostril breathing 1 – 4 rounds

Confidence mirroring – 5 min -- 'Evil eye' training

Wim Hof breathing – 2 - 5 minutes

* = must do
(unmarked) = optional

Raising Energy Meditation
1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times.
2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times
3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.

Augmented Cleaning Meditation
1. Gather whitehot / gold energy into a ball above your head
2. Visualize the ball of energy going down through your body, headfirst. Pushing out all the dirt
3. As you do this, move all the dirt beside you
4. Repeat steps 2-3 FOUR times
5. When finished, visualize the dirt shooting away, back to it's senders.
6. Affirm 3 times: My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, Ill will, thought forms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.
7. Engulf yourself in the light and affirm at least three times, feeling your aura:
"I am always safe, secure and protected at all times and in every way."

// I do not include AoP and AoC meditations on here because they are part of my 'hardset' daily routine, so do not need to be put them on a checklist :)

// Also, I've cheated recently and not done the full schedule as outlined. But was able to follow the schedule quite well up until recently

Schedule looks solid. You're quite structured person, I like it.

I see you know about Wim Hof. But breathing is part of it. There is also commitment, and cold therapy. I suggest you start taking cold showers. I started this week, actually. And it's pretty good. Not a morning person, so the cold shower let's me start the day more alert. And I feel better throughout the day also. Now I only have the „luxury“ of hot shower once a week.

As for rebounding, if you skip meditations for even a day, it already messes your energy levels. Of course, we are not machines and have to feel the body and change according to it. But having the discipline and having some mandatory exercises is a prerequisite for growth.

For lower Chakras. Do the opening meditations and also tuning. I just tune the Chakra on corresponding day, for example 6th Chakra on Monday. So I tune every Chakra once a week. And also each Chakra every day with Hatha Yoga and mantras, but I think you're doing them since you actually linked me the Hatha Yoga mantras by Egon.

And yes, there are no shortcuts in advancement. The only shortcut I can think of is Gebo rune, but you have to give something in return. Didn't really try that though, it's for extreme measures imo.

Whenever you fall, just get back up. Remember, you have us, and most importantly the Gods and Father to help you out if something is beyond your power.

Poweredbythesun said:
Reckoned666 said:

Thank you :) I've actually had the rebounding problem since I made daily meditation / yoga mandatory about 4 months ago. But, I've gotten better over these past few months, and even today I'm shaking off old habits (like expansive and time consuming games) in favor of better ones (like reading more often / working on IRL projects).

Also, despite being dedicated for almost a year and a half now too I've still not opened my lower chakras as I should have within the first month :/ I'm working on it now though, hopefully this will drastically help with my energy problems :) (I made a mistake after dedicating, and sought shortcuts instead of doing workings :( )

Attached below is a list of my daily routine if you are interested, this is the 3rd revision and works well for me:

*Void meditation

*Kundalini Yoga x2 reps

*Hatha Yoga

*Foundation meditation

*Void meditation

*Chakra Spinning

5 Minutes palming - like void meditation, only you focus on the absolute darkness with your eyes open (supposed to improve eyesight)

* = must do
(unmarked) = optional

2. Visualize the ball of energy going down through your body, headfirst. Pushing out all the dirt
6. Affirm 3 times: My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, Ill will, thought forms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.
7. Engulf yourself in the light and affirm at least three times, feeling your aura:

// I do not include AoP and AoC meditations on here because they are part of my 'hardset' daily routine, so do not need to be put them on a checklist :)

// Also, I've cheated recently and not done the full schedule as outlined. But was able to follow the schedule quite well up until recently

Poweredbythesun said:
Reckoned666 said:

*Void meditation

*Kundalini Yoga x2 reps

*Hatha Yoga

*Foundation meditation

*Void meditation

*Chakra Spinning

* = must do
(unmarked) = optional

You didn't open your lower chakras means that you didn't do the opening chakras meditation? If Yes then redo them, i did it and It takes like 2 minutes a day, if you can follow that routine you can sure do the opening chakras meditation. It's been updated too so even better to do now. The lower chakras are the most important for spells, they are the ones that gives the raw energy to make the spells work.

[/quote]
You didn't open your lower chakras means that you didn't do the opening chakras meditation? If Yes then redo them, i did it and It takes like 2 minutes a day, if you can follow that routine you can sure do the opening chakras meditation. It's been updated too so even better to do now. The lower chakras are the most important for spells, they are the ones that gives the raw energy to make the spells work.[/quote]

Alrighty :) I'm not sure if you mean do the opening workings all right now, today. . . But I'll try it anyhow. At worst, I could be overloading myself, but more than likely it'll ease my lack of energy

I also fell asleep earlier during the 15 minute Kundalini Yoga rest period :/ So I'm all sorts of out of whack :(

You didn't open your lower chakras means that you didn't do the opening chakras meditation? If Yes then redo them, i did it and It takes like 2 minutes a day, if you can follow that routine you can sure do the opening chakras meditation. It's been updated too so even better to do now. The lower chakras are the most important for spells, they are the ones that gives the raw energy to make the spells work.[/quote]

Alrighty :) I'm not sure if you mean do the opening workings all right now, today. . . But I'll try it anyhow. At worst, I could be overloading myself, but more than likely it'll ease my lack of energy

I also fell asleep earlier during the 15 minute Kundalini Yoga rest period :/ So I'm all sorts of out of whack :([/quote]

if it can help :

i started to to doubled up my repetitions for kundalini yoga ( 108 to 216 ... ) and problem solved for me , i also started to do daily chakra meditation for the chakra in the hour and the day of each chakra in order to use planetary energies it feels a lot stronger for me , ( in addition to the daily full chakra meditation + hatha yoga by Egon )

i will invocate fire daily too soon.

i think maybe you're bored with you routine and need to change ?

Meditation programs can be changed every so often. An indication your program needs changing is when you no longer feel that you are raising any energy or making any progress. As long as you are comfortable with a certain program and are making advances, there is no need to change unless you get bored.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Basic_Meditation_Program.html

if not it can be emotional, mental or physical stress , grounding ourself and earth energies and cutting the sources of the stress could be the solution.

and if not i could only think of lack of sleep , poor alimentation , or sickness ( and in this case consulting a doctor)

hope this help

I also fell asleep earlier during the 15 minute Kundalini Yoga rest period :/ So I'm all sorts of out of whack :([/quote]
No i mean to do them how they should be done. It happened to me one time to sleep during the rest of kundalini yoga :lol: don't worry it's not the end of the world, just try to not do it again.

By the way i tried a meditation yesterday that helped me a lot with the problem or low Energy and procristation! I've read a post were Lydia said that she wanted to try Munka on each of the 7 chakra to eliminate negative Karma and because this is something that i've already wanted to do for a long time i tried for one day and let me tell you, this shit work!
In just one day with only 9 reps in each chakra the results were that i felt during the day like my chakra were more free and i felt a surge of Energy probabily because the chakras could take in more energy because they were more free, today i woke up with more energy and i actualy did a lot! I usualy procrastinate...but not today and it feels so good! When i can i'm going to write a post about this, i can't do a full 40 days spell but i'm going to do this at least one time per week and when i can i'm going to do a full 40 days working.

luis said:
By the way i tried a meditation yesterday that helped me a lot with the problem or low Energy and procristation! I've read a post were Lydia said that she wanted to try Munka on each of the 7 chakra to eliminate negative Karma and because this is something that i've already wanted to do for a long time i tried for one day and let me tell you, this shit work!
In just one day with only 9 reps in each chakra the results were that i felt during the day like my chakra were more free and i felt a surge of Energy probabily because the chakras could take in more energy because they were more free, today i woke up with more energy and i actualy did a lot! I usualy procrastinate...but not today and it feels so good! When i can i'm going to write a post about this, i can't do a full 40 days spell but i'm going to do this at least one time per week and when i can i'm going to do a full 40 days working.

I had done this with Ansuz, and I tried it with Munka last week. It is effective, my chakras felt much more free.

I did 40 days (finished up about a month ago) of Ansuz followed by Sol rune, through each of my main chakras. Now, I do the Aums and it feels more effective than before, less reps are producing more intensity. I wish I had done this years ago.

I think I did 20x Ansuz followed by 32x Sol into each chakra.

Lydia said:
luis said:

I had done this with Ansuz, and I tried it with Munka last week. It is effective, my chakras felt much more free.

I did 40 days (finished up about a month ago) of Ansuz followed by Sol rune, through each of my main chakras. Now, I do the Aums and it feels more effective than before, less reps are producing more intensity. I wish I had done this years ago.

I think I did 20x Ansuz followed by 32x Sol into each chakra.
I actualy did it today again and i did 9 reps for the each of the 7 chakras and Yes it works amazingly. I'm surprised on how much powerful this is, i feel my chakra more free and after i empowered them they felt more powerful than usual, like they were more easy to empower, i'm definitily feeling more powerful.

The thing that surprised me is that it eliminated my low phisical energy and my problem with procrastination in just ONE day! This is crazy, so today (monday) i decided to do 40 days, i know that this is not the best day but i still want to do it and then when there is a good day i will redo the working again, this working is really powerful and it took me 10 minutes to do, it will definitily be in my routine for a long time.

luis said:
I actualy did it today again and i did 9 reps for the each of the 7 chakras and Yes it works amazingly. I'm surprised on how much powerful this is, i feel my chakra more free and after i empowered them they felt more powerful than usual, like they were more easy to empower, i'm definitily feeling more powerful.

The thing that surprised me is that it eliminated my low phisical energy and my problem with procrastination in just ONE day! This is crazy, so today (monday) i decided to do 40 days, i know that this is not the best day but i still want to do it and then when there is a good day i will redo the working again, this working is really powerful and it took me 10 minutes to do, it will definitily be in my routine for a long time.

Last week I started with Munka 9x into each chakra and it felt amazing, but then I switched to Munka 108 for an overall working and it felt less effective. Next waning Moon I will go back to Munka 9x per chakra and keep doing that daily, it is really good as a warm-up for chakra work too :) Like you said it only takes 10 minutes or so.

Lydia said:
luis said:

Last week I started with Munka 9x into each chakra and it felt amazing, but then I switched to Munka 108 for an overall working and it felt less effective. Next waning Moon I will go back to Munka 9x per chakra and keep doing that daily, it is really good as a warm-up for chakra work too :) Like you said it only takes 10 minutes or so.
I feel like the power or this come from the fact that we vibrate Munka on each chakra, while i do this i visualize White light on each chakra. I did a long time ago Munkax108 for a working to free myself from any negative Karma and it's not effective as this other working, actualy it's pretty useless lol i didn't have effects at all.
This working is already freeing myself from some hung-ups and i did it only two days.
I'm going to do a full 40 days working and then write a topic with the results.

Lydia said:
luis said:

Lol I'm doing 108 on each chakra, should I lower to, say, 36 or 9? I wanted to throw a nuclear bomb to be sure to have karma wiped out once for all but maybe I have been too zealous :roll: anyway, same, low reps (for example, Mesopotamic Gods' names) feel way more definite and it's easier to focus on the energy.

Lydia said:
luis said:

I'll have to try this, thank you Lydia :)

luis said:
I feel like the power or this come from the fact that we vibrate Munka on each chakra, while i do this i visualize White light on each chakra. I did a long time ago Munkax108 for a working to free myself from any negative Karma and it's not effective as this other working, actualy it's pretty useless lol i didn't have effects at all.
This working is already freeing myself from some hung-ups and i did it only two days.

I gave up on my munka working last night, wasn't feeling it :lol: I will do the same, and also post my results to your topic when you make it. Oct 25 will be the best time to begin, full moon beginning to wane, day of Jupiter. Can't believe I switched from doing only 9x into chakras when it was feeling so good :roll:

Thunder said:
Lol I'm doing 108 on each chakra, should I lower to, say, 36 or 9? I wanted to throw a nuclear bomb to be sure to have karma wiped out once for all but maybe I have been too zealous :roll: anyway, same, low reps (for example, Mesopotamic Gods' names) feel way more definite and it's easier to focus on the energy.

If it feels right then don't stop, but Luis and myself had noticeable results from only 9x one time :)

Poweredbythesun said:

why not use sowilo for strength and will power

Lydia said:
luis said:

I gave up on my munka working last night, wasn't feeling it :lol: I will do the same, and also post my results to your topic when you make it. Oct 25 will be the best time to begin, full moon beginning to wane, day of Jupiter. Can't believe I switched from doing only 9x into chakras when it was feeling so good :roll:

Thunder said:

If it feels right then don't stop, but Luis and myself had noticeable results from only 9x one time :)
Thanks for the date! :D I'll keep doing my working until the 23 of this month and then i'm going to start a full 40 days working on the 25 because i too started it not in the best day (this monday) because i wanted to try it, the 23 i'm going to open a topic and then after the full 40 days working i'm going to post an update. This working is really good and i'm sure it could help everyone! By the way are you still going to do a working before the 25 or you will wait for that day?

Lydia said:
luis said:

Thunder said:

Aaaand I jump on the Munka train aswell looolz, same, I'll restart. Too many reps were too chaotic (sooo time consuming, but it was working for sure) but I had better results when I once tried it with only 36 or so.
Oh and btw a question Lydia, God's names, Nanna and Inanna. Nanna is given for the 5th and Inanna for the 6th. Is it correct? Because Inanna is Venus (and I think the 5th) while Nanna is a lunar god. The mesopotamic triad is Utu (sun) Nanna (moon) and Inanna (venus).
(Guys lol we are going too much off topic btw :lol: )

Thunder said:
Lydia said:
luis said:

Thunder said:

Aaaand I jump on the Munka train aswell looolz, same, I'll restart. Too many reps were too chaotic (sooo time consuming, but it was working for sure) but I had better results when I once tried it with only 36 or so.
Oh and btw a question Lydia, God's names, Nanna and Inanna. Nanna is given for the 5th and Inanna for the 6th. Is it correct? Because Inanna is Venus (and I think the 5th) while Nanna is a lunar god. The mesopotamic triad is Utu (sun) Nanna (moon) and Inanna (venus).
Wait where did you do the 36 vibration? In the chakras? If Yes then even if time consuming it should have worked really well, when Lydia said 108 vibration she meant not in the chakras but in her soul and it didn't work while vibrating in each chakra work with whatever reps 9 or multiple always in each chakra, honestly i don't have that much time and 9 in each chakra works perfect and it's only 10 minutes, if i had the time i would probabily do more.

Yes it's kind off topic but i said that this worked in just ONE day to free myself from low phisical energy and procrastination! This is why i'm so amazed by this working :)

luis said:
Thunder said:
Lydia said:

Wait where did you do the 36 vibration? In the chakras? If Yes then even if time consuming it should have worked really well, when Lydia said 108 vibration she meant not in the chakras but in her soul and it didn't work while vibrating in each chakra work with whatever reps 9 or multiple always in each chakra, honestly i don't have that much time and 9 in each chakra works perfect and it's only 10 minutes, if i had the time i would probabily do more.

Yes it's kind off topic but i said that this worked in just ONE day to free myself from low phisical energy and procrastination! This is why i'm so amazed by this working :)

Yep 36 in the chakras, with 108 reps, it felt way more "impersonal".
Yeah it's sooo good I feel you bruh :D I did it once with the 6th and I experienced some kind of very deep emotional liberation. I still am interested about the origin of this word though!

Thank you all for your contributions! :D

I've had a bit of a shake up in my life recently, and with the VoC moon yesterday I wasn't able to do much :/ But starting today I've hit x4 Final RTRs, am planning to start the 40 day Munka working on the 25th, and have been feeling stronger ever since starting to open my lower chakras.

I look forward to the road ahead, and embrace the workings I've regreted doing now too. Again, thank you all! :)

Thunder said:
luis said:
Thunder said:

Yep 36 in the chakras, with 108 reps, it felt way more "impersonal".
Yeah it's sooo good I feel you bruh :D I did it once with the 6th and I experienced some kind of very deep emotional liberation. I still am interested about the origin of this word though!
I'm interested too but i can't find anything on the internet maybe it's just a rare word that the God's told only HP Maxine about and this is why we can't find it? :?
Anyway even if i'm still doing the working i've started it in the worst day and i can feel that it's not as powerful as it should be, i'm going to keep doing it until the 23 and the restart it the 25 wich Lydia said it's a good day. If the working until the 23 gives me good results i'm going to open a topic if not then i'm going to open the topic After the 40 days working that i start the 25, so we can all say what results we had.
Poweredbythesun said:
Thank you all for your contributions! :D

I've had a bit of a shake up in my life recently, and with the VoC moon yesterday I wasn't able to do much :/ But starting today I've hit x4 Final RTRs, am planning to start the 40 day Munka working on the 25th, and have been feeling stronger ever since starting to open my lower chakras.

I look forward to the road ahead, and embrace the workings I've regreted doing now too. Again, thank you all! :)
I hope it will work for you too! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back