Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's origins

A while back, HP Hooded Cobra wrote an excellent, very lengthy article titled, "The Satanic Revelation". It had quite a bit of information on Satan's origin and more. I'm sure that someone here still has the link, or look it up on this forum's search engine.
Hail Father Satan.

Hello Bascal,

Try this link and see if it helps :
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Origins_of_Satanism.html

Hail Satan

Stormblood said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Bascal said:
Where can I find informations on Lucifer's origin?

Maybe Enuma Elish has some info...

Epics, myths and legends are allegoric, not literal.

Well... if you can decipher the allegory it's a good start. Like the flood that means a flood of creation energy. read this somewhere on the main site

EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Maybe Enuma Elish has some info...

Well... if you can decipher the allegory it's a good start. Like the flood that means a flood of creation energy. read this somewhere on the main site
The flood was a true event. The continent Mu/Lemuria is where humanity and all spiritual and scientific knowledge all started, the center of the most advanced culture to ever exist. With an understanding of nature that nobody know can even start to imagine in it's full value. This continent sank under the ocean in about 1,200 BC, pushing up the Himalayan and Andean mountain ranges. Everyone in this continent was forced to scatter wherever they could to survive, spreading all over the world where they taught their knowledge and culture to the native populations. You will hear this same story told in the earliest memories of any culture in the world, in the time of the great flood white gods came from a sinking land far across the sea and taught us how to grow our societies, improving in every way physically and spiritually.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:

The flood was a true event. The continent Mu/Lemuria is where humanity and all spiritual and scientific knowledge all started, the center of the most advanced culture to ever exist. With an understanding of nature that nobody know can even start to imagine in it's full value. This continent sank under the ocean in about 1,200 BC, pushing up the Himalayan and Andean mountain ranges. Everyone in this continent was forced to scatter wherever they could to survive, spreading all over the world where they taught their knowledge and culture to the native populations. You will hear this same story told in the earliest memories of any culture in the world, in the time of the great flood white gods came from a sinking land far across the sea and taught us how to grow our societies, improving in every way physically and spiritually.

I think something is off with your dating. The flood was due to the explosion of planet Phaeton, which happened much earlier, before even the nuclear war described in the Mahabharata. That's my personal opinion. The Mahabharata happened about 4000-5000 years ago.

Stormblood said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I think something is off with your dating. The flood was due to the explosion of planet Phaeton, which happened much earlier, before even the nuclear war described in the Mahabharata. That's my personal opinion. The Mahabharata happened about 4000-5000 years ago.

We're both right. :) The last bit of land finished sinking around 1,200 BC, but it started sinking around 5,000-7,000 years ago or more like you said. With the solar system filled with the scattered pieces of Phaeton, there were multiple different events where some of these pieces ended up falling to Earth. These outward migrations from Lemuria were happening all through this time, and there was an entire global society established with Lemuria at the center of it, so it all really started at least several tens of thousands of years ago. Maybe even close to a million years ago is when they started founding the global cities around the major energy vortexes and lay lines.

But anyway, there was a big jump in this migration 1,200 BC since their home was all gone they had no other choice but to spread out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back