Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cleaning aura visualisation

Astardastar

Have a auestion on this.

Sometimes, when i m doing the cleaning of aura i can imagine that light surrounding biger and some tines i can imagine it smaller.

Does this mean anything about aura size?
If you can see a bigger or a smaller light surrounding you its because of your aura has that size?

Thank you very much

Astardastar said:
Have a auestion on this.

Sometimes, when i m doing the cleaning of aura i can imagine that light surrounding biger and some tines i can imagine it smaller.

If you can see a bigger or a smaller light surrounding you its because of your aura has that size?

Thank you very much
I do not think so!It is up to you about how to visualize your aura!It doesn't play any role!

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Have a auestion on this.

Thank you very much
I do not think so!It is up to you about how to visualize your aura!It doesn't play any role!

Thanks for answer Niko
I think I have somewhere read in Jos bit don't remember where, that if you can not visualise it its not good for the strength of aura.
Based on this I ask it.
If I misunderstood from site or font remember well I apologize, I don't remember to where I read it to check again

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Have a auestion on this.

Thank you very much

Thanks for answer Niko
I think I have somewhere read in Jos bit don't remember where, that if you can not visualise it its not good for the strength of aura.
Based on this I ask it.
If I misunderstood from site or font remember well I apologize, I don't remember to where I read it to check again
If you cannot visualize your aura or may you see your aura has grey color it is maybe because you are sick or you are going to get sick!Try your best to visualize it white-gold!If you open your astral sight you will be able to see it better! ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back