Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

E.T probers

Specter

It happens during enemy E.T abductions/encounters as I've read. Apparently they shove some metallic device up your rectum painfully and victims are left never the same again. With the case of certain groups doing their own meddling with the Kundalini at the Vatican, which doesn't end well for them, what is the E.T's motive of probing individuals? I feel like it's some kind of sadistic method of dna checking and/or analysis of individuals who aren't meeting the goyim standards, by measuring how active the Kundalini has been within them but if so how much damage is done to the serpent energy by that?

When the CIA/Mossad would do their mind control experiments, they would then psychically program the victim to not remember it and often to think it was aliens that did it. I think these people were just raped by CIA kikes then programmed to think aliens probed them. This and worse things happened to many thousands of people.

They don't need to physically abduct you to "probe" you.

They can grab you in the astral too.

I suggest reading Chapter 3 of Joseph Farrell's Giants, Genes, Monsters, and Men, specifically part B of that chapter. It's all about the experiments and the technologies used by CIA for implanting, controlling, and removing memories and other stimulus in people's minds. It specifically mentions how this technology has been used to make people think that they communicated with aliens, and other crazier things. Here's an ebook copy https://mega.nz/#!j0s10YAS!dvueWbk93VjyqTGUEELcUJyviDNdLOG4x4ihxgCFmow

It's an epub file, so you'll need an ebook reader program to open it. Here's the installation file for Icecream Ebook Reader, one of the best I've found https://mega.nz/#!G1VwnQbA!sFTg_y6m24TL4xTTI7-LHtnh-CxkECrLWnGJt8sGD8Q

That is simply Farrell's opinion on the subject. The actual tech that has been reported being pulled out of some of these people is far more advanced then the ancient stuff Farrell's talking about. Did it ever dawn on you that these Grey's are testing this tech they make on their own level so they have total control. And then pass this down on some level. Farrell's dismissing of the reality these Grey's exist does not explain the numerous reports of them going back thousands of years even in places like Africa. Even people who drink the jungle stuff and their psychic centers open chaotically for a brief time report seeing these Grey's on the astral watching them. Or the numerous ancient images of these Greys in ancient Mayan Temples and such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back