Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

108 doesn't ever feel like enough

Adrellis

I get that this is partially due..to a list.

I'm result oriented. I'm still working on my basic abilities, but wanting advanced results..that is I'm seeing the effect of doing the basic and beginner meditations of energy direction and alignment, yet wanting to heal and do more complex stuff, but..

108 affirmations never seems like enough, even at 40 days. IS there an upper limit? Can I do 216 and it's safe? More?

Tell me everything, please. I'm advancing as fast as I feel I can pull off safely, but just because I'll be strong tomorrow, there's things I need to at least start today and work on before tomorrow. A bit overwhelming, but I see that I need to do the work, I just don't see that whole picture..

216 is much better than 108 because it more directly relates to the 666. 108 is recommended so much because it's easier for a beginner to stick to a routine of 108 than one of 216, but 216 is the "real" one with the stronger effects. If you want more power, start doing the kundalini yoga at least once a day if you don't already. Do it with 216 reps of each step and do them fast, and either 54 or 108 for the steps that say to do 27 times. Try this once, it will blow you up brighter than you've ever been! :p :lol: I wish I was doing this from the beginning, I just started and the effects are so much more than anything else I've done!

Why not have some fun. What more could you do after accumulating all that energy from vibration. How does that 108 feel to you. Why does it feel that way. Is there anything else you could do then/ now
To make it more powerful. Do you have the time for 216 which is more powerful. What would happen if you retain or keep those energies up or amplify them. Amplifying energy is great. You just sit there and make it stronger in however many ways silently.

You mean 108 vibrations ? You can double or more no problem. But 108 affirmations is not necessary.

You can do as many vibration reps as you want (the reps should be a multiple number of 108, e.g. 216 etc.) just don't collapse. The more the better. Do not overdo it though. Stay at the specific number of reps for some time, do not change the number of reps every day. If you start a working you should not change the reps, you should do the same number of reps during the working. If you already started a working you can increase the number of reps but you should not reduce them.
Keep in mind that each individual advances at his own pace. You should not push yourself. You will see results eventually.
*The affirmation should be 9 reps in general.

Then I'll work on increasing the reps. 108 is no problem normally, but..

why isn't 108 required? I want more results. So I should do more, right? I'll take it easy. I know my limits, I've learned them thankfully.

Just like everyone else said you can do as much as you can but i want to add that you can do a lot of vibration only if your body and soul can hold a that much energy, if you ever feel bad just stop and do less.

Just raising ur energies correctly with satanas can make it feel like hitting a wall with a sledge hammer crumbling it ... 108 isn't necessary just raise ur energies and be consistent one can hardly have drastic results just for 40 days one should be consistent way beyond the 40 days mark just keep building and building that energy

I've been doing the ee-oh and some of the kundalini yoga to raise my energies. SATANAS vibrating is stronger than the ee-oh? i'd imagine so or you'd have said another way..hmm i'll try adding that

What do you mean 108 affirmations? There's no point doing that much affirmations, really.

Just go for 108 vibrations or repetitions. In Kundalini or mantras / runes. If it's really too low, go for 216.

But yes, healing is advanced. You need to have your hand / palm Chakras open to heal effectively.

Also can direct energy and focus it there, then do affirmations to heal too.

What is your current meditation schedule?

Adrellis said:
I get that this is partially due..to a list.

I'm result oriented. I'm still working on my basic abilities, but wanting advanced results..that is I'm seeing the effect of doing the basic and beginner meditations of energy direction and alignment, yet wanting to heal and do more complex stuff, but..

108 affirmations never seems like enough, even at 40 days. IS there an upper limit? Can I do 216 and it's safe? More?

Tell me everything, please. I'm advancing as fast as I feel I can pull off safely, but just because I'll be strong tomorrow, there's things I need to at least start today and work on before tomorrow. A bit overwhelming, but I see that I need to do the work, I just don't see that whole picture..

OH crap. I know i was tired when I typed that, but I didn't realize..I said "affirmations," I meant "runes." Sorry. Currently I'm doing 108 THAUR per healing affirmation, where the affirmation itself is the opener and the closer.

That's why some of your posts were..confusing.

Current schedule:
Code:
Kundalini yoga opener (what I can actually do of it)
40x EE-OH left and right
align and spin chakras (together)
hand chakra meditation (noticing improvements)
twin serpent meditation (feels good)

18x SAULO into each chakra along the spine. not using on hands/shoulders/hip chakras, or third eye yet...might.

"Obliterating saturn Step 2 Part 1" 108 MUNKA, 9x affirmation in a positive and healthy way.

my Venus material square for performing skill..why not Sun material? started this while I had a healing sun square already started. that's why.

108 THAUR left toe healing
108 mouth and face healing

final RTR..

final step is Hatha yoga to balance.

I'm open to suggestions. Two things are missing: Sun square for healing (VoC while I'm typing this, Leo just ended, waiting for a good sign), and chakra cleaning. I do chakra cleaning througout the day as it were.

Yes you can do 216 vibrations of runes in that case.

You vibrate IO, which is part of RAUM meditation. Just do the full RAUM, effects are great. Really positive energy throughout the day. RAUM was given to us by Adolf if I remember correctly.

What's your full affirmation for MUNKA? You only said in a healthy and positive way, is that all or part of it?

You can begin Sun square now, it's not ideal as it's in Leo or Aries, but it's fine. If you want the best time, then wait for Aries.

Another suggestion is do breath of fire after Kundalini, and Alternative Nostril breathing after Yoga.

That's about it from me.

Adrellis said:
OH crap. I know i was tired when I typed that, but I didn't realize..I said "affirmations," I meant "runes." Sorry. Currently I'm doing 108 THAUR per healing affirmation, where the affirmation itself is the opener and the closer.

Current schedule:
Code:
40x EE-OH left and right

18x SAULO into each chakra along the spine. not using on hands/shoulders/hip chakras, or third eye yet...might.

"Obliterating saturn Step 2 Part 1" 108 MUNKA, 9x affirmation in a positive and healthy way.

my Venus material square for performing skill..why not Sun material? started this while I had a healing sun square already started. that's why.

final RTR..

I'm open to suggestions. Two things are missing: Sun square for healing (VoC while I'm typing this, Leo just ended, waiting for a good sign), and chakra cleaning. I do chakra cleaning througout the day as it were.

Adrellis said:

Current schedule:
Code:
40x EE-OH left and right

final RTR..

Is the EE-OO the one in the Raum meditation? If Yes i don't think you should do it without all the Raum meditation, it could make you inbalanced.

About the number of vibration you can do as much as you can but only if you feel good while doing it, not many people can handle a lot of energy, honestly i can so i don't have problems doing a lot of vibration, the only problem is that i live in an appartament.

The only thing that i want to add is you should be careful that doing too many working per day could be a problem, each working takes energy from you and so if you do too many you could not have enough energy for each working and they could not work. Now everyone is different and i personaly did up to 5 workings in a day but be careful, sometimes is better to give your full energy to workings that are the most needed.

here's the entire file's actively performed stuff. I save my 40 day completed tasks as well, but no need to post those here. I just hope I don't get too cursed from posting all this :/ oh well.
Code:
Kundalini yoga first

EE-OH x 40

Basic/Foundation meditations:
align and spin
hands
twin serpent meditation

18x SAULO all chakras, maybe multiple times daily

Obliterating Saturn Step 2 Part 1 Freeing the Soul 108 MUNKA
I am permanently free of all things keeping me from success and happiness, in a positive and healthy way.
started: Sept 25th.
Done: November 4th

VENUS
In a safe and healthy way, I have all the abilities needed to be a self-employed performer.
AUM SHUKRAYA NAMA
AHH-UUU-MMM ٠ SHH-UUU-KKK-RR-AH-YAH ٠ NAH-MAH 

Healing:
108 THAUR 
My big left toe is fully, safely, and naturally healed.
Started: August 23rd
Done: November 2nd

108 THAUR
My mouth and face are fully, safely, and naturally healed.

DO THE FINAL RTR!

i've completed some permanent 40 day workings, but i could always improve them.

I never really knew there's a limitation of things I should do per day. I breathe in energy inbetween workings, so I never feel drained. that could be simply me not applying enough energy per working :/ I'm still figuring that out.

I'll work on incorporating the entire RAUM meditation. I remembered the IO part, but didn't remember it being part of another, bigger working. but yes I don't want imbalance. That's no fun.

I might dial back once these THAUR are complete, but I want to do healing and advancement as much as I can. Healing..being healthy rather, is nearly top priority for me. Physical, mental, spiritual health.

(yes having the skills to pay the bills is good too, but financially I'm set, just bored at my non-chart job, y'know?)

You have the Venus mantra wrong.

MANTRA FOR VENUS:

AUM DRAAM DRIM DRAUM SAU SHUKRAYA NAMA
One can replace with NAMA with SVAHA ٠ [S-V-AH-HAH]٠ when working for spiritual goals

Check Venus square here: www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html

Maybe that's why you feel that it's not enough, because the mantra is not full.

Adrellis said:
here's the entire file's actively performed stuff. I save my 40 day completed tasks as well, but no need to post those here. I just hope I don't get too cursed from posting all this :/ oh well.
Code:
Kundalini yoga first

EE-OH x 40

align and spin
hands
twin serpent meditation

I am permanently free of all things keeping me from success and happiness, in a positive and healthy way.

VENUS
In a safe and healthy way, I have all the abilities needed to be a self-employed performer.
AUM SHUKRAYA NAMA

Healing:
108 THAUR 

108 THAUR

DO THE FINAL RTR!

I never really knew there's a limitation of things I should do per day. I breathe in energy inbetween workings, so I never feel drained. that could be simply me not applying enough energy per working :/ I'm still figuring that out.

I'll work on incorporating the entire RAUM meditation. I remembered the IO part, but didn't remember it being part of another, bigger working. but yes I don't want imbalance. That's no fun.

I might dial back once these THAUR are complete, but I want to do healing and advancement as much as I can. Healing..being healthy rather, is nearly top priority for me. Physical, mental, spiritual health.

(yes having the skills to pay the bills is good too, but financially I'm set, just bored at my non-chart job, y'know?)

Adrellis said:
Code:
Kundalini yoga first

EE-OH x 40

align and spin
hands
twin serpent meditation

VENUS
AUM SHUKRAYA NAMA

Healing:
108 THAUR 

108 THAUR

DO THE FINAL RTR!

If you are seeing results of your spells than that mens they are working and you can do that many working, if you add the Raum meditation it should give you more energy to do those workings even because i are more spells than meditations and that could mean that you don't have enough energy for all the spells. You can keep doing them if they are working but like i said if you add a meditation like the Raum It could be better.

Keep doing the healing workings, there is no need to stop if you don't want, it's not like the working doesn't have energy at all just it may have less than it should but it's just my supposition it could be that you are giving it enough energy.

I get it, i too want to do something like that, i don't like having a job that take most of my day, i'd rather be a SS full time but i need to eat >~< luckly for now i live with my parents but i need to find a solution, money spells are helping me.

Reckoned666 said:

I was doing the shortcut..which I believe I got correct. (copy pasted from website)

Next squares I can start doing the longer ones though.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Shortcuts.html

Oh, it seems I missed that section of the page, my bad.
Thanks for the heads up. It's quite useful, as I was already worrying how will I fit Jupiter square into my schedule from November 8th.

Adrellis said:
Reckoned666 said:

I was doing the shortcut..which I believe I got correct. (copy pasted from website)

Reckoned666 said:
Thanks for the heads up. It's quite useful, as I was already worrying how will I fit Jupiter square into my schedule from November 8th.

Adrellis said:
Reckoned666 said:

The only problem with the Shortcut from my experiences is that when you do a small square like Jupiter and Saturn with the Shortcut it's just doesn't work well, i fell like with this small square's the long one is needed, even with the Sun Square and Mars Square i've used the Shortcut and while i still got results with these it's just were not at full strenght, with the small square's like i said the results were pretty bad.

luis said:
Reckoned666 said:

Adrellis said:

The only problem with the Shortcut from my experiences is that when you do a small square like Jupiter and Saturn with the Shortcut it's just doesn't work well, i fell like with this small square's the long one is needed, even with the Sun Square and Mars Square i've used the Shortcut and while i still got results with these it's just were not at full strenght, with the small square's like i said the results were pretty bad.

Agree with you here I've experienced that as well the biggest issue with me though is I miss the correct planitary hour too much and it weakens too much. Even the moon square (nightmare was never able to get through it the whole way without messing up on numbers) it felt less powerful with the shortcut.

Next time I do squares, I will try to move over and do the longer AUM statements..vibrations..mantras..the "things".

Turns out a major issue was much simpler than the counting: rolling the r's. I try..tried hard. kept trying hard..not easy to do...

with my eyes open. eyes closed? rrrrolling like a champ. no frickin clue why, not figured that out yet, but..eh...? small victories?

well, thanks all for the help. picked up more, good info that I really started this topic for..

Adrellis said:
Next time I do squares, I will try to move over and do the longer AUM statements..vibrations..mantras..the "things".

Turns out a major issue was much simpler than the counting: rolling the r's. I try..tried hard. kept trying hard..not easy to do...

with my eyes open. eyes closed? rrrrolling like a champ. no frickin clue why, not figured that out yet, but..eh...? small victories?

well, thanks all for the help. picked up more, good info that I really started this topic for..
Have you read the update on Jos? Rolling is now optional! It works either way, the S is hissed like in Satanas.

The power is WAY stronger rolling, though. I can actually feel it when rolled, otherwise it's much weaker.

I'll read it. I'm curious if the RTR's we've been doing have made all the pronouncing and vibrating "Easier"..less intense, less required..hmm

Adrellis said:
The power is WAY stronger rolling, though. I can actually feel it when rolled, otherwise it's much weaker.

I'll read it. I'm curious if the RTR's we've been doing have made all the pronouncing and vibrating "Easier"..less intense, less required..hmm
For a long time i didn't roll my R and it was really powerful, now i roll the R but just becuase i like it more.

Then I won't worry too much about it. Rolling the R is a talent I had as a child for Spanish class, but my last..2 years of high school I took French, didn't use it much. That's been a long time now, and I only needed English classes for college. (those HS credits counted for college)...

I'm not 100% done with this topic yet. more questions:

1) you mentioned having strong hand chakras being needed for healing..were you suggesting the "heal through the solar plexus chakra" method in addition to the runes? or something else? I'm not using my hands on the affected part, BUT have been empowering my hand chakras nightly..which has helped heal a finger that, if looked at, would make a person think it was broken. that was a week and a half ago and i have almost full control over it.. lesson: do NOT try to catch a chain attached to a falling metal door. you won't win.

2) the "one minute cure," that 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide..worth it?

3) the Satanic Healing page mentions to be open, healing my lead me to foods. why would i be attracted to spinach and arugula, the latter of which is REALLY strong and not something I enjoy eating (though isn't half bad, it's the aftertaste that gets me)..

i'm open.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back