Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i need help...

shinninglight said:
hello everyone pls I want to ask,how do you use magic to heal a psychological problem

You do a working to heal it.

Like you should use a specific rune like Wunjo which is for healing and then use an affirmation for what you want to get rid of.

Make sure the affirmation contains "in a positive and healthy manner for me" part, otherwise the working can backlash at you.

The best way is to use a spezific rune for your specific problem. Rune Meditation is very helpful in this regard. Do you want to tell the psychic problem? Then I could help more, but you also can look for the runes for yourself and find which rune brings which Change here is the link to the rune page. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

May Satan be with you <3 666

What type of psychological problem? Is this for the anhedonia you mentioned before?

Runes can be very helpful and easy to adapt to your situation:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Wunjo for happiness

Algiz for banishing negative energies.

Sowilo for strength willpower and confidence.

You can vibrate seperate or in combination in high reps such as 88, 108, 111 whichever feels best. Followed by affirmation to heal problem or problems.

Finding the cause of your problem is key then apply the working for that.

Use Lydias obliterate Saturn plan for difficult long lasting or karmic issue:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

Strengthen and protect aura multiple times a day.

Try some awareness throughout your daily non spiritual tasks as well. What kinds of thoughts are coming to mind? If you catch negative thoughts creeping in cancel them immediately with a positive thought.

Sun or Mercury planetary squares.

WUNJO rune.

Freeing the Soul meditation.

FINAL RTR's

More information: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mercury_Square.html, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html.

There are many methods ,for example only the three steps of witchcraft.
Specify what problem you have psychologically so wed be of more help. Without that its kind of vague.

shinning light said:
hello everyone pls I want to ask,how do you use magic to heal a psychological problem
START: when the waning moon is in Pisces
1. Raise Energies
2. Vibrate WUNJO or any variation of it such as VIN 40x (or 88x, 108x, 216x, etc)
3. Affirm 9x: "In positive and healthy ways for me, I am now mentally and psychologically healthy and happy. I no longer have any negative repressed emotions or issues."

OR you can do Lydia's "Healing Psychological Damage" working:

START: when the full moon is in Scorpio or Pisces and in the hour of Sun, Moon or Jupiter
1. Raise Energies
2. Vibrate WUNJO or any variation of it such as VIN 40x (or 88x, 108x, 216x, etc)
3. Affirm 9x: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [Wunjo or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental, and emotional damage and pain."

Whats your specific psychological problem? You should probably tweak these affirmations to whatever your problem is.

Academic Scholar said:
shinning light said:
1. Raise Energies
3. Affirm 9x: "In positive and healthy ways for me, I am now mentally and psychologically healthy and happy. I no longer have any negative repressed emotions or issues."

START: when the full moon is in Scorpio or Pisces and in the hour of Sun, Moon or Jupiter
1. Raise Energies
3. Affirm 9x: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [Wunjo or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental, and emotional damage and pain."

Whats your specific psychological problem? You should probably tweak these affirmations to whatever your problem is.

The first part of your suggestion... We shouldn't use "I no longer have..." that is not something that it would work. It has been discussed.

The second suggestion is GOLD!!!! :D

HailMotherLilith said:
Academic Scholar said:
shinning light said:
1. Raise Energies

1. Raise Energies

The first part of your suggestion... We shouldn't use "I no longer have..." that is not something that it would work. It has been discussed.

Oh okay, thanks. Where was it discussed? Or could you just sum it up for me?

And I made another mistake, Lydia’s working should be started on a waning moon, not a full moon, sorry >.<

Academic Scholar said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Academic Scholar said:
1. Raise Energies

1. Raise Energies

Oh okay, thanks. Where was it discussed? Or could you just sum it up for me?

And I made another mistake, Lydia’s working should be started on a waning moon, not a full moon, sorry >.<

Here you go: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12089&hilit=The+use+of+I+no+longer+am+poor

Also, for obliterating your Saturn: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Specify what problem you have psychologically so wed be of more help. Without that its kind of vague.
its anhedonia,I can't feel positive emotions,but still I can feel negative emotions like anger and frustration but they are diminished,nothing feels good,am just flat,I act my way through things as I know what am supposed to do but I feel nothing,most times I feel so down that I don't know what to do,the cost for a program I saw for this problem is very expensive I can't afford it,so I want to use magic

shinninglight said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
its anhedonia,I can't feel positive emotions,but still I can feel negative emotions like anger and frustration but they are diminished,nothing feels good,am just flat,I act my way through things as I know what am supposed to do but I feel nothing,most times I feel so down that I don't know what to do,the cost for a program I saw for this problem is very expensive I can't afford it,so I want to use magic

Looks like some serious shit. Apart from all the things the others told you to do, you should do this specific working

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978

Every night.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
shinninglight said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

Looks like some serious shit. Apart from all the things the others told you to do, you should do this specific working

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978

Every night.
thank you

I know I have asked this so many times,but things like this is hard to tackle,because it has to do with physiology,I must be very good at magic to solve this on my own but am not.so that's why I come here for help,cause sometimes am not sure of myself.thanks for your help guys

Actually, apart from runework or meditation there is another way to heal psychological damage. Its however very crude and manual kind of way, which requires severe concentration and capability to take your shit face on. Its a technique where you directly face your fears and overcome them. If you're not strong willed you'll just make things worse for you.

Theory - So what is psychological damage ? To treat a disease you need to find its source. In the case of psychological damage, trauma or repressed emotions are basically the cause(source) and the effect is what you're stating (can't feel positive emotions). What is emotion ? Emotions are energy in the form of ripples (chitta). These originate from the mental plane and if repressed are stored in the mental body (unconsciousness). For example- Say, you witnessed your parents having sex while you were little. The brain is not yet developed to understand the act. It'll simply register it as an unique intriguing emotion and send it to the unconscious to get rid of it (to prevent thinking about it and trying to find a solution/meaning/understanding). This might manifest later on in life as nymphomania.
Another brutal example. Say a child is raped by a priest. The act and fear and emotions are so horrifying and overwhelming that the same process of stuffing the emotion in the unconscious happens and later on in life the person does the same act (pedophilia).
Other forms of psychological damage are subtle and hard to determine. Say, as a child you were very happy and laughing all the time. And one of your grumpy parents said "Why the fuck are you laughing, you little shit ?. Get the fuck inside your room.". This registers as the abandonment impulse. The brain thinks if I don't do this, my parents will leave me and "I die". So this laughing personality is stored in the depths of unconsciousness. As an adult the person will never laugh and be happy and be all negative. These are just some examples.
This barrier coated around the emotion is called a mental block. It works as a domino effect. Any related emotion will tie into the same emotion you repressed the more times you repress it and will create long bundles of energy which will make your life a living hell. Runes and other energy work is your mind(consciousness) directing the energy pattern to break the mental block(in your unconscious) in this case. However it can be broken manually too. Though its a more dangerous method in the sense that if you repress the emotions again after you break the mental block, it'll be more powerful. Each time you repress it the potential is increased. Try this method if you can really face your fears and accept them. And you need severe concentration.

The Manual Method -First you need to go into a deep trance. Its important to be in a deep trance and not a mild trance. A deep trance is literally a dream. But you're completely conscious in the dream. Now don't try to move your body or the trance will break. "Will" your body to move and your body will hover. Wherever you will, the body will go. Your goal is to find the source of the problem in the past. Now in a deep trance constant barrage of thoughts from different sources will come since the logical mind has been shut off. Therefore you need severe concentration and will to direct the unconscious mind. So now as you're in the trance state, reverse engineer the times when this happened to you.(Not being able to feel positive emotions in a certain situation). The timeline progression here is reversed from present to past. So you visit each event while this phenomenon took place till you finally get to the cause, the original event which started it all. The memory will probably be of a childhood incident. But even if its not the outcome will be the same. Just determine the oldest and original source of the phenomenon. Now you need to relive the experience again. I know it sounds bad but it'll take some really disastrous measures to permanently rid you of your predicament. Now as you identify the source memory, relive it as you are currently experiencing it in present time. Feel the same emotions you felt , feel the same feelings and expressions. Itll cook up some really bad shit up and you might start feeling extremely sad/start sobbing/really shit feelings etc. But this time don't suppress it again. Accept that it happened to you, accept that its now not you and that its something of the past and that you don't identity with it anymore. Its just there. Nothing more nothing less, it's powerless. As all the negative emotions and feelings go away you need to now fix the wound after the bandaid has been peeled off. There were events of extreme happiness and joy for you too when you were little or in the past. Relive those moments too and feel all the positive emotions, feelings of happiness and Ecstasy. Realize that life is not just pain and suffering but happiness and fulfillment too and you have the ability to experience it and you "are" experiencing it. Depending on the severity of the problem however the pain period might last for minutes,days,hours or even weeks depending on how many beads of repressed emotion you have added to your original bead. But it'll all go away if you are persistent and don't suppress it again. Be warned severe concentration and a strong will is required for this to work.

Did the doctors also try to rule out physical causes like nutrient deficiencies or thyroid issues? I know some run these tests for depression but in some instances you may have to ask.

Tala said:
Did the doctors also try to rule out physical causes like nutrient deficiencies or thyroid issues? I know some run these tests for depression but in some instances you may have to ask.
it can be coursed by many reasons,some people recall being healthy and all of are sudden they fall into it.I have always had pretty standard diet uptake,it maybe coursed by something phschological I don't know.but I know its not permanent.with the help i get I can be free of it.being here is an advantage for me,I see people who don't know what to do what so ever and they spend a lot of money for therapy and supplements.I know mine will be good soon ;)

I always like to mention that because it happened to me once that I was eating like crap and not getting sun for a long time and lost a lot of vitamin d and iron. One doc told me to take depression pills but I just needed vitamins, lol!

I wanted to say one last thing for the anhedonia,as I may have had this myself or something similar. I'll try my best to explain what I think helped me:

Alright, so I felt pretty much nothing for a year or more and, not even music could help me which was terrible because music has always been something that made me feel something!

I tried to "shock" myself out of it by doing cold showers, extreme exercising, sleep deprivation, fasting etc....btw I'm not advocating any of those things, it's just to illustrate my desperation...

Luckily, even though I did not know Satan directly at the time I was drawn to some meditation exercises and applied those to my day to day awareness.

It's basically void meditation while you are doing things is the best way to describe it. Not a trance but maybe like a heightened awareness. Or maybe just mindfulness?

It's like: If you've ever been for a walk in nature and been absorbed by the experience where you are not thinking but just being there. Or if you have been totally absorbed by a job and kind of "in the zone".

The way I activated this was to become aware and in the moment. Check the breath and make sure it's natural and coming from the belly. Check your vision and make sure you do not have tunnel vision and that you are really seeing your surroundings. Check your thoughts and let them go and just do whatever it is that you are doing.

Overtime (not overnight) I found that my feelings had come back. In fact I had such a connection to music one time it was just amazing!

Anyhow I hope I explained it ok. Just be careful while trying any new type of meditation or mindfulness and don't do while driving or operating heavy equipment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back