Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gods

Bascal said:
When gods will return on earth?
When we finish the war and advance!They could come right now but If they do it right now a lot of people will die because of the strength them souls have !

Νίκος said:
Bascal said:
When we finish the war and advance!They could come right now but If they do it right now a lot of people will die because of the strength them souls have !

Wut :|

Where do people come up with this stuff...

Bascal said:

The real question is: what are you doing to ensure that, when and if they return, they'll find a thriving garden planet and not an enemy-occupied, wasteland planet?

Νίκος said:
Bascal said:

Where do people come up with this stuff...[/quote]
I think he doesn't understand that gods can actually control their power output... Everyone can.

Stormblood said:
Bascal said:

The real question is: what are you doing to ensure that, when and if they return, they'll find a thriving garden planet and not an enemy-occupied, wasteland planet?

Νίκος said:
Bascal said:

Where do people come up with this stuff...
I think he doesn't understand that gods can actually control their power output... Everyone can.[/quote]
When someone invoking a demon feels fool of power !The demons now are too far away!If we feel fool of energy when they are that far away from us what will happen if this energy was that close on us :geek: .It will be extremely overwhelming!What will happen if a xian was so close to such an energy .It will be deadly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back