Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pastrami On Rye?

Dark_Void said:
Is this okay to eat?
Food that is labeled as Kosher is actually better for you. As demonstrated by the kosher bottled water vs regular bottled water experiment, kosher bottled water lacks all the poisons and shit that they put in regular water for gentiles. So basically kosher food = unpoisoned food, why would jews want to poison themselves?

ess said:
Dark_Void said:
Is this okay to eat?
Food that is labeled as Kosher is actually better for you. As demonstrated by the kosher bottled water vs regular bottled water experiment, kosher bottled water lacks all the poisons and shit that they put in regular water for gentiles. So basically kosher food = unpoisoned food, why would jews want to poison themselves?

I'm not even too sure about that now myself though, just read what this kike responded to this one persons answer on quora.
https://www.quora.com/How-can-bottled-water-be-kosher

It honestly makes sense that they would just label stuff kosher for profit. Can't forget that these parasites go as far to leech off their own kind.

ess said:
Dark_Void said:
Is this okay to eat?

Kosher food is usually "enchanted" by jewish energies, because a rabbi has to "bless" kosher food. Isn't that like yelling "come at me, bro" to the enemy, and exposing yourself to even more attacks?

Plus, their way of killing the animals is horrible.

Larissa666 said:
ess said:
Dark_Void said:
Is this okay to eat?

Kosher food is usually "enchanted" by jewish energies, because a rabbi has to "bless" kosher food. Isn't that like yelling "come at me, bro" to the enemy, and exposing yourself to even more attacks?

Even buying nonkosher meat does not avoid the animal being tortured to death by the jew run slaughterhouses. They kill it in their evil torturing way, but then they only eat like less than half of it, and sell the rest labelled nonkosher even though its the same animal. With a protective aura and doing RTR, I doubt some dumb rabbi saying a prayer at a factory one time would really have any effect. The problems here are mostly physical like poisons they add into everything, not really much magick problems. Yes they do still poison each other, but with most kosher food the chance of it being full of poisons is at least somewhat lower.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Larissa666 said:
ess said:

Even buying nonkosher meat does not avoid the animal being tortured to death by the jew run slaughterhouses. They kill it in their evil torturing way, but then they only eat like less than half of it, and sell the rest labelled nonkosher even though its the same animal. With a protective aura and doing RTR, I doubt some dumb rabbi saying a prayer at a factory one time would really have any effect. The problems here are mostly physical like poisons they add into everything, not really much magick problems. Yes they do still poison each other, but with most kosher food the chance of it being full of poisons is at least somewhat lower.

Actually, I just read that food does not even have to be "blessed" by a filthy rabbi. Food factories just need to strictly follow their law.

Regardless, I do not need any of their shit. There is non kosher quality food around, you just need to pay a little bit more for quality food.

If anyone can afford it there are organic or natural foods. I assume organic meat or meat labeled as natural is much less cruel to the animal. I am not able to buy it all the time but when I do I feel better eating it. For example my friend cant drink regular milk it makes her feel sick but she can drink organic milk no problem. There are also places you can go out to eat that have much healthier food than fast food you have to look around. I assume any of this is better by far than buying or eating kosher food. Note I am not able to do this with a lot of things cause of the price but i try to add some of it to my diet.
Hail Satan

The jews are warned to only eat kosher because their own in the know warn them as the non kosher is toxic on purpose its for the Goyim..... Fast food is usually the most non kosher food around and its toxic.

Scott Roberts has done exhaustive video's on this subject. Of course the Meth bitch attacked him for being smarter then her meth addelled brain over this. It was revealing to watch how fast they will turn on a decent pro White person over nothing.

Larissa666 said:
ess said:
Dark_Void said:
Is this okay to eat?

I seriously doubt that a rabbi has wasted their time blessing every single kosher food product. They prefer spending their time to curse us by reading the torah. :roll:

Kosher food is simply food that is good for the jewish body. Their DNA is different than ours. Their own books state that kosher food restrictions are needed to keep the jewish body healthy and are not needed for Gentiles. (And this was written long before they had any way of poisoning non-kosher food.)

Larissa666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Larissa666 said:

Actually, I just read that food does not even have to be "blessed" by a filthy rabbi. Food factories just need to strictly follow their law.

Regardless, I do not need any of their shit. There is non kosher quality food around, you just need to pay a little bit more for quality food.

In an ideal world, everyone should grow their own food at home, with some kind of modern farming plan. Like, for people who don't dispose of a large field outdoors, they could have a room with racks to plant vegetables, cereals, etc., properly adapted with heating, lightening and so on.

Just think of how much water, energy and money would be saved by everyone doing this, how much less packages would have to be produced just to be tossed at nature later, and how much healthier our food would be.

Agriculture is the field that uses the most water (and probably the most energy), because tons of food have to be produced all the time for the ever growing population and its demand. So I think this is an idea that could save our future.

HP Mageson666 said:
The jews are warned to only eat kosher because their own in the know warn them as the non kosher is toxic on purpose its for the Goyim..... Fast food is usually the most non kosher food around and its toxic.

Scott Roberts has done exhaustive video's on this subject. Of course the Meth bitch attacked him for being smarter then her meth addelled brain over this. It was revealing to watch how fast they will turn on a decent pro White person over nothing.

It would be nice to come up with a new concept of fast food, like drive-thrus that sell salad, pure clean meat and things like that instead of junk food.

This could even go further as to make healthy food look just as attractive as the typical junk food. Like salad in shiny boxes, sticks with a combination of pieces of pure meat and vegetables, fruit sticks for dessert and so on.

Dypet Rod said:
fruit sticks for dessert and so on.

Or even a natural "watermelon bowl" (a halved watermelon), with optional berries inside.

And natural fresh fruit juice to drink in those fancy plastic cups.

Not all bottled water is kosher. HP Mageson mentioned Roberts. He did a video testing bottled drinking water with a lot of expensive testing equipment. He found that chemicals were actually being put into non-kosher water whereas the kosher water was pure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back