Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The" BUYBULL (could be) PROVEN TRUE!

FancyMancy

Ruins found in desert in israel ‘could prove Exodus bible story is true’

V7fBBrx.png

Khirbet al Mastara (JVEP)

In the book of Exodus in the Bible, Moses freed the Israelites from slavery in Egypt, and led them across the wilderness to the promised land of Canaan.

New ruins found near the River Jordan could offer proof of a nomadic people travelling into the land from Egypt in the 13th century BC – although some have doubts.

Until now there has been no historical evidence to back up the story – with many archaeologists believing the Israelites were native to Canaan.

The camp has not yet been dated – and other researchers are sceptical, saying that thousands of nomadic groups have travelled across the area.

Pottery shards found in the area, named Khirbet el Mastarah, could date from the Iron Age, thought to be when the Israelites may have arrived.

‘We have not proved that these camps are from the period of the early Israelites, but it is possible,’ David Ben-Shlomo, an archaeologist with Ariel University told the Daily Mail.

pfUlNyo.jpg

‘If they are, this might fit the biblical story of the Israelites coming from east of the Jordan River, then crossing the Jordan and entering into the hill country of Israel later.’

Archaeologists are now examining the ruins to see if they are consistent with a newly arrived people.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ruins-found-desert-israel-prove-exodus-bible-story-true-121728051.html

Oh, in shitsrael. There you go.

Those rocks and stones in the first picture have just been placed there and arranged like that. /sarcasm Which dudup00j00 used non-"godly"; "sinful"; heathenistic; infidellious; evilised; Satanical; abominabulatious (sorry!) scientific and technological carbon dating tools on those pots? (Isn't it always pots?) "god" doesn't know how to prove itself, and it can't defeat chariots made from iron, so maybe that's why it can't prove itself with this false Iron Age story.

Speaking of pots - are they also going to discover weed there, as "proof" that jewsus got high in order to perform miraculous brain-dead acts? People just humoured it, and put that the local village idiot did "miracles", in their diaries sarcastically.

The Lefty Yahpoo! authour/editor said, "Abby and her cat Bailey love nothing more than chilling out with a good book together." You're supposed to say, "...than boiling alive in oil" or "walking a scorching hot desert, with the good book together, full of murder; rape; incest; drunkenness; adultery; Child 'sacrifice'; etc.". So with the Children's buybull version, xian parents are lying to their Children, because it doesn't say the truth of the BS of the many "the" bibleses. Naughty naughty. Dirty sinners. I wonder how many priests saw this article and... Oh, and before I forget, either you're not supposed to name your cat after an alcoholic beverage, because that's a "sin", or you're not supposed to name your cat after a "sinful" alcoholic beverage, except for the "sinful" wine one. Naughty, dirty sinners.

It's so cohencidental that this "discovery" wasn't "discovered" over the centuries when everyone "knew" shit was 'rael'. It's not as if they need proof of anything, or anything... As such, this "proof" is irrelevant, because faith in a faerie is all you need.

I have yet to post a couple of other replies in other threads, but in one of them I am saying that the smallest unverified bit of fake proof is enough for both the xian, and in other xianised contexts any in-group person without a brain, to accept as undeniable, full, 100% proof.

Remains of chariots were supposedly found at the bottom of the Gulf of Aqaba.

If the exodus did happen, I suspect that pillar of fire was really an enemy spaceship that parted the sea for the jews. Re-read exodus as if it was a Star Trek episode, then it all makes perfect sense...

If one reads Egyptian history nomadic people of all kinds where always travelling around so what a pile of rocks that is how desperate they are to prove this nonsense. That is why the jews keep the Goyim dumb otherwise they would be out of the jewish business by now.

Even the ancient Greeks talked about how the Jews stole their fake Moses off the Greek God, Bacchus also called Moses or Mises meaning "fetched from the river" even some rabbi's will admit Moses and Abraham are fictional characters and they stole from everyone around them to create their mythological history.

In the news today Rabbi Ben Buttzbrainz stated to reporters: "Hey uuuu Goyims we dum found a pile of rocks so this proves G_d is a jew! and he created dat whole flat world for us joos to rule now be muh slaves already".

I removed the link its too some flat earth retarded fundamentalist Xian site. The Greek God Bacchus parted the reed sea for his armies to cross, held his arms up in the air for three days when the sun stood still so his army could win a battle, came down from the mountain with tablets and struck the rock with his staff and made wine flow. All of this thousands of years before some jew named Moe.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Remains of chariots were supposedly found at the bottom of the Gulf of Aqaba.

If the exodus did happen, I suspect that pillar of fire was really an enemy spaceship that parted the sea for the jews. Re-read exodus as if it was a Star Trek episode, then it all makes perfect sense...

People are so blind, honestly, just scavenging around for rotten wood and pottery as remanents of a "great nation"; while they ignorantly overlook the very blatant artifacts and engineering feats of granite and gold made by pagan civilisations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back