Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews Claiming Alien Encounters

Godmode

I've noticed that since the 50s Jews have been claiming to in contact with Nordic aliens. Adamski is the most obvious example but Elvis (he's jewish in case you didnt know) apparently claimed to many that his mother and doctor saw a UFO when he was born and he also reportedly claimed to people that he was visited by an alien when he was 8.

It's pretty obvious why they do this, but does anybody have any theories as to where the Jews even got this information from in the first place?

Godmode said:
I've noticed that since the 50s Jews have been claiming to in contact with Nordic aliens. Adamski is the most obvious example but Elvis (he's jewish in case you didnt know) apparently claimed to many that his mother and doctor saw a UFO when he was born and he also reportedly claimed to people that he was visited by an alien when he was 8.

It's pretty obvious why they do this, but does anybody have any theories as to where the Jews even got this information from in the first place?

This is just the classic reversal of the jews. Top Rabbis admit (I have it on video proof) that they communicate with Reptilians.

For example they state their enemies are reptilians, and that their allies are Nordics, to confuse the people. This is the same stuff they did with calling the Demons evil out of the blue, and their own crap 'good'. It's the typical reversal of truth.

I have noticed that peak in the UFO sightings was right after the WW2.

I think it is because Jews have suffered a major blow, and were scared to death, and were at loss what to do now. Even if they apparently "won the war", I think they were still afraid that nothing is over.

So, they asked their ET overlords to come and tell them what to do next.

@mageson but aren't there enemy Nordics who are working with the reptilians,people have clamed seeing Nordics with reptilians most of the time.@godmode now that alien subject are now being exposed of course they will want to turn it to their favour.it is not something new you know they are lairs

Thank you HoodedCobra, that answers my question perfectly. I should remind myself in the future not to underestimate them because I forget that rabbis have this power. Our side has a fault of acting with too much pride while the rabbis say nothing so as to make us think they have ultimate power. They do not, but the power they do have cannot be underestimated. The answer to this question should have been common sense but that's why we have the HPs. They see through all this bullshit, while I only found out that Elvis was part jewish last night.

Hahahaha, I used to confuse them too, Cobra & Mageson almost seem like they could be brothers. That's because they are highly in tune with the Satanic meme matrix.

Also, the enemy nordics have greyed out skin, sagging facial features and are basically like horrible monsters like the dementors from Harry Potter. An enemy nordic cannot pretend to be a Demon for too long, because they are straight up disgusting monsters. The Jews would probably not survive any communication with one of our Demons.

Who would have thought that the Jews lied about this. I mean, what the fuck? When do Jews ever lie?

The thing I noticed about Jews and obviously most people know this here but communism and Jews work the same way, they claim ultimate power by saying nothing at all and then occasionally blurt out something absolutely ridiculous (which is actually the truth of what they believe). Nobody can say "this is what the jews think!" to the average person, because the Jews can just say that the rabbi who exposed the truth is a one-off, crazy jew who should be ignored. But they're all totally fucked up in the brain and have alien DNA

shinninglight said:
@mageson but aren't there enemy Nordics who are working with the reptilians,people have clamed seeing Nordics with reptilians most of the time.@godmode now that alien subject are now being exposed of course they will want to turn it to their favour.it is not something new you know they are lairs

What you're talking about are the pleiadians and reptiles.

Everyone thinks the pleiadians are nordic, they are not.

Our Gods are NOT pleiadians.

The Pleiadians thing is a just a meme based off the Pleiades in Greek mythology. I don't know how it came to be conflated with Nordic Whites as a whole but our actual Gods are from Orion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back