Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Worst...Attempt...Ever...

FancyMancy

For those who don't know, the title is a geek joke. This is a j/news article.

Theresa May says government would back UK & Ireland World Cup bid

MpgZfrI.jpg

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/theresa-may-says-government-back-084038061.html

The jew is fucking pathetic, and something else I probably shouldn't say, so email me if you want to know what it is!

FancyMancy said:

MpgZfrI.jpg

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/theresa-may-says-government-back-084038061.html

The jew is fucking pathetic, and something else I probably shouldn't say, so email me if you want to know what it is!

What's your email ?

Jack The GOOD guy said:
FancyMancy said:

MpgZfrI.jpg

What's your email ?
My username @outlook.com.

Britain to hold post-Brexit festival celebrating culture, sport, and innovation, Theresa May announces

THn86Fy.jpg

Conservatives take aim at Theresa May ahead of party conference with warning Tories are ‘stuck in the past’

The UK will host a major new festival to celebrate culture, sports, and innovation in 2022, in an attempt to showcase its post-Brexit future, Theresa May has announced.

Ministers will pour £120m into preparations for The Festival, a nationwide celebration inspired by the 1851 Great Exhibition during Queen Victoria's reign and the post-war Festival of Britain 70 years ago.

The prime minister said the event would come at a moment of “national renewal” as the nation seeks to establish itself outside the European Union, and will coincide with the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.

The timing would also coincide with the next general election, which is scheduled for 2022 if Ms May can steer her party through the challenging months ahead.

The prime minister said: “Almost 70 years ago the Festival of Britain stood as a symbol of change. Britain once again stands on the cusp of a new future as an outward facing global trading nation.

“And, just as millions of Britons celebrated their nation’s great achievements in 1951, we want to showcase what makes our country great today.

“We want to capture that spirit for a new generation, celebrate our nation’s diversity and talent, and mark this moment of national renewal with a once-in-a-generation celebration.”

The government hopes for a repeat of the £28bn investment boost from the 2012 London Olympics through construction, tourism, and trade.

Ms May will be keen to shift the conversation towards some positive policies as Conservative members head to Birmingham for a party conference set to be dominated by Brexit in-fighting.

However, the party found itself embroiled in a major row before the conference began, when it emerged that private data for cabinet ministers, MPs, and journalists had been accidentally leaked on the official Conservative conference app.

6LGWvhR.jpg

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/britain-hold-post-brexit-festival-213611365.html

My2r0mX.jpg

Do you know what this is like? A Child trying to speak to their ignorant parent, and after the ignorant parent gets pissed of, it screams at the Child, the Child gets upset, then the parent tries appeasing the Child with sweets and toys or taking them to a park or somewhere. The unelected dirty jew bitch kike is doing that exactly, thinking it knows what is best for us.

whispers loudly Notice that it is not Eexit, Wexit, and Sexit (which they'd put as Scexit, prudes) (despite Scottish "independence") - it's Brexit; and it's not Team England, Team Wales, and Team Scotland - it's Team GB (with many non-Whites in).

So with the British Isles-wide post-Brexit party, does that mean trade and economy are not in trouble, then? Surely greater austerity measures should be put into effect if we're doomed. DOOMED! DOoOooO00oooOOoooo000OOoMID!!1!11!1!!1!ONE

No?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back