Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pope asks followers to pray because the devil is attacking the curch

Aquarius

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7241203/pope-francis-church-leaders-sex-abuse-bishops-rome/

LMAO

Well, he's not entirely wrong.~

Part of what tickles me is, I love when criminals are exposed and they attempt to shift focus onto the whistleblower like "oh those damn muckrakers causing trouble again." I very much get that vibe here as well. He has it in for bishops everyone, look how Satan is uncovering their sin for the world to see.

Oh, uncovering it. As in unveiling hidden actions and knowledge that were already there.

He literally characterized Satan as a corruption-exposing figure taking down lying, child-raping institutions. Perhaps he'd be interested in marketing for Satanism after he pays in full for the crimes he himself has permitted and committed.

The comments there and just...... *Sigh* So many stupid people.....

I guess, stupid people never see the facts or truth that are slapped against them... They're too blind.

Let them be blind, they'll be begging to come to our side, but it'll be too late.

Fucking idiots,makes me want to rip them apart and get rid of them. I am talking about those who never end up waking up and are damned to forever be useless pieces of shit and trash...

He is right we are attacking them and all their shit are being exposed! No ammount of prayer can save them!

Side note, why he tell to pry to a shitty angel? I thought xtians shouldn't do that lol he doesn't even know the religion that he is the head off :lol:

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Well, he's not entirely wrong.~

Part of what tickles me is, I love when criminals are exposed and they attempt to shift focus onto the whistleblower like "oh those damn muckrakers causing trouble again." I very much get that vibe here as well. He has it in for bishops everyone, look how Satan is uncovering their sin for the world to see.

Oh, uncovering it. As in unveiling hidden actions and knowledge that were already there.

He literally characterized Satan as a corruption-exposing figure taking down lying, child-raping institutions. Perhaps he'd be interested in marketing for Satanism after he pays in full for the crimes he himself has permitted and committed.

Well said!

Maybe that kike should get rid of all of its earthly possessions and spend its trillions upon trillions to help Gentiles. Dirty kike. Oops. It wouldn't get into "jew heaven" (its reptilian bitch masters wouldn't save it) if it did that. Silly me.

Maybe "god" should be ignorant; incapable of existing; careless and uncaring to fix anything; careless and uncaring to prevent things from happening in the first place...

(Of course, we know and realise that what the current "the" pope is doing is asking - sorry, is telling - bleating sheeple to give their brain power and energies to the jew, to make the jew not be outed and punished further... for more damning of those bleatly sheeple and everyone else.)

"israel" will get what it deserves!

Actual quote -
"Israel will get what she deserves!"
~LORD Satan

luis said:
He is right we are attacking them and all their shit are being exposed! No ammount of prayer can save them!

Side note, why he tell to pry to a shitty angel? I thought xtians shouldn't do that lol he doesn't even know the religion that he is the head off :lol:
Firstly, before I say what I was going to say before I saw you reply I'll say this - yeah, whore mary, either. The boss/manager (I think pope is public master "authority", whereas rothschild is (no-longer) secret master "authority") doesn't need to know all of the workings of its international mafia; crime syndicate; money-laundering; murderous business. Instead, it delegates!

Now what I was going to say before I saw your reply -

I would encourage christians to do this, as well, but like HailMotherLilith said, they... sigh, oy... So I won't. Instead, I'll ask non-stupid people to consider some contradictions that the current "the" pope lies and is a hypocritical piece of faeces-smeared gold-leaf faeces about. This is not to be a buybull(shit) study, but just a realisation for any newbs coming from christianity, and anyone else, to realise things. (I have also made other posts about the sheer amount of money the jew has, and shared pictures of xian and "god" shit, so have a look in my posts for them in your own time.) -

Colossians 3:2
Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things

because

2 Peter 3:10
...the day of the lord will come like a thief; the heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire; and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

That is LORD Satan, actually. The day cometh!

Proverbs 11:28
Those who trust in their riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf.

However, contradictorily

Luke 16:19
I tell you - use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings.

Which is what the current "the" pope, and the kike as a whole, is doing, at the expense of Gentiles' Souls, so it can be saved by its reptilian masters -

Matthew 16:26
What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their Soul; or what can anyone give in exchange for their Soul?

Erm... Earthly possessions, to gain friends, thus be welcomed into "heaven"... which is what was just told, contradictorily...

Proverbs 22:1
A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.

Yet the kike demanded and demands; begged and begs; guilted and guilts; and manipulated and manipulates people into wasting money on it. Plus fining them for not attending church. Plus forcing them to waste money on buying the many "the" bibleses... The "good name" and these money things, as it was for centuries, until LORD Satan was able again, finally, to out the kike. Well, maybe the current "the" pope should stop being materialistic, and the entirety of xianity should steal money off the current "the" pope, instead of begging; demanding; guilting; and manipulating everyone into wasting money on their own destruction; sexual rape; other forms of rape; and death, then. Yes? Who in xianity has a "good name" anymore, besides the delusion of a kike-on-a-kross and televangelists/rich preachers?

Luke 8:14
The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life’s worries, riches, and pleasures, and they do not mature.

Probs bcs "god", the dirty jewkike wit aww da money, incloodung so, so, so many charities, which don't make a difference, TV fund-rayzers begging for munny, and sell-ebritees being paid dat money (because they wouldn't beg, guilt, and manipulate you for money if they weren't being paid (yet films/programmes warn you about graphical content, but adverts don't when there is graphical content, for charity money to go to the big-nosed j00z pockets)), threw "da seed" 'mong the t'orns, then blamez dose indyvijooulz for being shit, being born into thorn, into "sin", into shit. Maybe the current dirty jewkike "the" pope should sack "god" (being equal with it) and employ a royal gardener, and pay them a very high wage. So that "the righteous" who were thrown among the thorns by the careless jew "will" - actually not - "thrive like a green leaf". (Notice it said "green leaf" as opposed to a pretty flower.)

"I have all of the money, stupid Goyim! Be poor, pour your money into my insatiable greed and lust for materials at your existence's expense, and I will continue to blame you for that, BITCHES!!!! STUPID FUCKING BITCH FUCKING SLAVES!!!! Oh, by the way - would you pray for me, please? I'm the current 'the' pope, equal with 'god', and I have all of these materialistic possessions given to me by the previous 'the' popeses, but I still need you to pray for me, (let's forget about the previous 'the' pope who retired because it couldn't do all things through a pathetic pussy on a strangely-pointed stick who didn't strengthen it) because my crimes, and those of my fellow dirty jewkikes, who be thy poo-encrusted arse-holy god, are being discovered; and we're all inconsistent, contradictory, hypocritical dirty pieces of jewkike shit - and me being equal with 'god' - i.e., being your 'god' - your 'god' is also an inconsistent, contradictory, hypocritical dirty piece of jewkike shit, so pray to that inconsistent, contradictory, hypocritical dirty piece of jewkike shit - i.e. pray to me - so that it/I/my fellows, your inconsistent, contradictory, hypocritical dirty pieces of jewkike shit, can be saved at your expense! Understand? Good. Thanks!

while running away
Stoopeed-and-stoopood Goyeem biatchehzz!! Wub-wub-wub."

As I said above, I have also made other posts about the sheer amount of money the jew has, and shared pictures of xian and "god" shit, so you can see them in my posts on my profile.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back