Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kabbalistic G

Dark_Void

Just wondering in someone could direct me to a video or mp3 on how to pronounce the kabbalistic G sound. I’d like to start practicing it in anticipation of the Jupiter Square.

Thanks

The mouth is open, with the tongue pulled back and a little bit up. The sound happens in the back of the mouth. Practice with AAAHHH with the mouth open, then just pull the tongue back and up slowly until the sound changes to the vibrating soft G sound. If you don't know what to do, it might be confusing at first I didn't know what to do at first, but it's actually very easy.

Dark_Void said:
Just wondering in someone could direct me to a video or mp3 on how to pronounce the kabbalistic G sound. I’d like to start practicing it in anticipation of the Jupiter Square.

Thanks

Why not simply listen to the audio mp3 that is EXACTLY made for the Jupiter Square.....? :|

Here: https://youtu.be/IrB478VeKZY

HailMotherLilith said:
Dark_Void said:

Thanks

Why not simply listen to the audio mp3 that is EXACTLY made for the Jupiter Square.....? :|

Here: https://youtu.be/IrB478VeKZY

Thanks.

I’m not sure what the difference is between the spiritual square and the material square? Don’t the spiritual and the material overlap?

Dark_Void said:
I’m not sure what the difference is between the spiritual square and the material square? Don’t the spiritual and the material overlap?
Spiritual is better for something like opening a chakra, and material is better for something like getting more money. They do overlap and a lot of goals would be helped by both, but think if you would rather have only a magical/spiritual reward, or a physical/material reward. There is some difference.

Dark_Void said:

It has been explained that the spiritual acts for your soul, spiritual growth, while the material attracts money, etc. your way.

Study more before asking obvious questions.

Dark_Void said:

The spiritual is used for working on the associated chakra, the house(s) the planet rules in your chart, the house that planet is in and the planet itself (which is the chakra anyway).

Btw, off topic, but whenever I see your profile picture, I always imagine it's a eye, even tho after enhancing the picture you can clearly see it's a black hole, yet I still keep on seeing the same thing.... o_O

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Dark_Void said:
Spiritual is better for something like opening a chakra, and material is better for something like getting more money. They do overlap and a lot of goals would be helped by both, but think if you would rather have only a magical/spiritual reward, or a physical/material reward. There is some difference.

I guess you could also alternate between the two also.

Dark_Void said:
I guess you could also alternate between the two also.
For one planet, you can only do one square at a time. But you can do one then when you're done skip a day then start the other one.This would work. :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back