Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doctors With Criminal Records Examined Immigrants, Report Says

StraitShot47

Lmao, this is OUR Amerika!

Here you go doc! We will give your license back, you just gotta pass these people.

Some physicians who examined immigrants while working for the federal government had histories of diluting vaccinations, exploiting women and hiring a hit man to kill a dissatisfied patient, according to a scathing report released by the Department of Homeland Security's internal watchdog.

The findings, released Friday by the Office of Inspector General, said the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services "designated physicians with a history of patient abuse or a criminal record as civil surgeons."

Investigators, using site visits and records from October 2013 to June 2017, concluded that the agency lacked strong policies as officers made decisions about doctors who had applied to become what the department calls civil surgeons.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/25/651529013/doctors-with-criminal-records-examined-immigrants-report-says

Wonder how many of these doctors are jewish. HPS Maxine Dietrich has talked about jews in the medical profession, and how easily they can cover for the murder of their gentile patients. I didn't expect to hear that they hire actual hitmen to do the killing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back