Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xian yt channels

EasternFireLion666

Do any of you think or have any info on xian yt channels falling due to the rtr? It would be great to hear some goid news on this subject.

Channels like Vigilant Christian or A call for an uprising are what gave birth to the satanic illuminati conspiracy who slowed our work so much. Those are the ones responsible for the worst kind of brainwashing.

While not the type of channel your describing, I used to watch this homestead channel called Starry Hilder offgrid. It had sustainable living & prepping type stuff on it. Suddenly this lady started going off the deep end randomly preaching every other video. Next thing you know shtf but not in a prepper scenario way. She gets seriously injured, gets divorced, loses her house, loses half or more of her subscribers and now she has some rare side effects from food poisoning.

It's just a great example of the effects the jewish curses can have on someone. The more these people get involved with that crap there lives get worse but they say the usual: oh god has a plan, or god works in mysterious ways. LOL it sure does have a plan...

The virginlent xianstain, Mario your giving way too much credit to this worthless individual. The guy is a mental, burned out, drug addicted moron. Who goes on rants about how jeboo will heal his herpes and mental issues. Then goes on and puts out video's of himself having a fucking mental breakdown on a constant basis and whines he has to take meds because jeboo is not helping him.

Why is Mario the herpie homie really online now. He posted a video bragging into the face of his fans he made enough money off his poor man's version of the National Enquirer to buy him a new car. He like all christlings is a money hungry, mental midget.

The quality of his video's is so worthless almost no one cares to watch him. For all the subs he got and who knows how many he paid for. He really has no hits on his video's. And then most hits are probably people looking for news on their favourite star and I doubt they stick around for preaching. Mario is simply a legitmate loser. The only thing he is really known for is the video of his mental breakdown he is like the "leave Britney alone" guy of jebooism.

What is more funny Mario's mental breakdown or that "I am from the deepest ocean" guy….. That's an important question.

I also think Mario needs to come out of the closet he looks like a gay hair dresser all the time and spends all his time in the gym with his "goof bra's" which is probably a closet term for cruising bro's on the down low.

H3H3 is not a christian youtube channel but they are both jews, and their channel has been dying and their community has been turning against them for being money grabbing kikes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back