Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump's position on Iran and Israel

EasternFireLion666

What is your opinion on this subject?

Trump seems to continue to support israel in favor of iran but then again iran is also a radical state. Is Trump fir real?

HP Mageson stated once that he seems to try and didge israel's requests and focus just on economy.

I think Trump's stance on Iran is to appease the warmongers in his camp. Hopefully nothing major comes of it.

EasternFireLion666 said:
What is your opinion on this subject?

Trump seems to continue to support israel in favor of iran but then again iran is also a radical state. Is Trump fir real?

HP Mageson stated once that he seems to try and didge israel's requests and focus just on economy.

In my opinion Trump is just another jew working in favor of other jewwwwws.

As far as i know Iran and Russia have made a contracted almost a hundred years ago in which Iran belongs to Russia until 2019. After that Iran will get invaded and the whole map of middle east will change.
current Iran government is nothing but a puppet government that works in favor of US, England and Russia. The whole war and arguments that have been going around between Iran and other countries is nothing but a show to amuse and scare people and talk about a "Supposed Enemy" who might attack you at anytime.
Iran, Russia, Israel and US are friends behind the curtain, but the way they play their show make it seems the other way.

He seems to publicly say things in support of ((them)), but in his actual actions he goes against them. If he publicly supported Iran, they would go against him even harder. He gave power to the military to pick their targets, when Obama had it so he had to approve every strike personally. So now the military has shifted to defeating the israeli terrorists instead of supporting them. Their almost all wiped out, the military has been striking against israeli operations, its just that the j/news doesnt talk about this. Like when they said we launched missiles at Iran, the truth is that Israel tried to launch the missiles at Iran but it was a total failure. The missiles were shot down and didnt harm anything important. And as retaliation for Israel's crime, america then launched missiles at Israeli operations and bases that were stationed in Iran. The military now has all the israeli created and funded terrorists surrounded and is defeating them, they're being pushed back more all the time. Land is being freed. These same evil targets that Obama refused to let the military go against, he protected them because it's all Israeli operations.

But publicly he says things like "we're now saying Jerusalem is the capital" which sounds really good for the Israelis, but what actual difference does it make? Nothing, he gives them only fake rewards and then strictly holds them accountable.

In my opinion, Iran is not a radical state. Keep in mind the Iranian people are not Muslims per se; the regime that we, the United States put into power is Muslim, not the soul of the people.

Trump's move against the Iran deal might help bring about the end of NATO. This with the collapse of China is a good thing. It also moves towards the collapse of the Jewish empire of America which will neutralize all opposition to the new EU a European super state that will create the only world power left that of a NS Europe. The Jews are bringing down their own house of kosher cards.

HP Mageson666 said:
Trump's move against the Iran deal might help bring about the end of NATO. This with the collapse of China is a good thing. It also moves towards the collapse of the Jewish empire of America which will neutralize all opposition to the new EU a European super state that will create the only world power left that of a NS Europe. The Jews are bringing down their own house of kosher cards.

I really hope you are right about China. So far Trump did some good economical stuff that is sustainable in my opinion due to the jobs created. Do you think that the EU and NATO could be turned to good formations instead of being destroyed? Or does this possibility rule out?

I mean a NATO that has no jw black ops in the middle east but it's just an alliance of military powers against communism. With no jws in power positions. And a EU that is strictly ecconomic and has no jw agentda, gives up all the "fair trade agreements" and the regulations that kill the small businesses and put the corporations first and does not impose social objectives on countries.

China's economy is collapsing under the Tariff's they will not win. They need the manufacturing base for an economy. So if Trump's tariff are successful and force all the American business to leave China as their benefits for being there are gone with the Tariff's the Chinese lose. If the Tariff's just keep going on the companies will slow lose all their profits and have to keep rising prices on their goods so they will lose. China's economy is already started to strain badly it was only a year or so ago they also had a total economic collapse.

China is a paper tiger and Trump has shown this. Even if this forces China into a war they will lose everything. Eighty percent of their nation is not livable regions and most are crammed into a small region a few major strikes and their whole nation would be destroyed. Also the majority of China needs food imports to keep their population feed. When their economy collapses there is going to be riots against the Communist regime and its all going to fall apart. That is why the Chinese are clamping down on separatist groups now.

NATO is just a reason for Judeo America to put military bases everywhere like in Germany to keep control over the population. The collapse of the Judeo American empire would force all American bases to close down and that means the end of NATO. Without China its not that important.

HP Mageson666 said:
China's economy is collapsing under the Tariff's they will not win. They need the manufacturing base for an economy. So if Trump's tariff are successful and force all the American business to leave China as their benefits for being there are gone with the Tariff's the Chinese lose. If the Tariff's just keep going on the companies will slow lose all their profits and have to keep rising prices on their goods so they will lose. China's economy is already started to strain badly it was only a year or so ago they also had a total economic collapse.

China is a paper tiger and Trump has shown this. Even if this forces China into a war they will lose everything. Eighty percent of their nation is not livable regions and most are crammed into a small region a few major strikes and their whole nation would be destroyed. Also the majority of China needs food imports to keep their population feed. When their economy collapses there is going to be riots against the Communist regime and its all going to fall apart. That is why the Chinese are clamping down on separatist groups now.

NATO is just a reason for Judeo America to put military bases everywhere like in Germany to keep control over the population. The collapse of the Judeo American empire would force all American bases to close down and that means the end of NATO. Without China its not that important.

I will do more research on the Tariff. Meanwhile there may be some good news on Putin which decreased in approval ratings due to that new legislation demanding retirement age increase.

I heard a conspiracy theory that current Putin is some kind of stand in actor and the real Putin is gone.

Russia's economy from reports is small and they couldn't sustain a war against a Nationalist EU with a EU Army at their command. I don't think Russia could take on Poland and get far then have France and Germany, Austria along with Hungary, Italy and Ukraine together the Russian's couldn't wouldn't win. The Russian military is also corrupt and has low morale most people who can pay their way out of having to serve in it.

HP Mageson666 said:
I heard a conspiracy theory that current Putin is some kind of stand in actor and the real Putin is gone.

I heard the same about the current and previous Iranian leaders. Also about the death of Saddam Hussein...

My question is why would Trump destroy NATO? All I can think of is that they work for benefit of themselves and each other

That is what Trump was told by an EU politician this is going to be the end of NATO. A lot of European nations wanted to keep the Iran deal as they are signed on it. Trump is not trying to destroy NATO but he might destroy it as the effect of his pushy behaviour.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back