Mercury and Venus Chakras, throat or heart?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Ignisalas

Mercury and Venus Chakras, throat or heart?

Postby Ignisalas » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:31 pm

I have seen the info on the JoS site about the throat and heart chakra, and it doesn't really add up.
Shouldn't mercury be of the throat chakra, and venus the heart? Ive asked this question before a while back in the groups. The star of Vishnu that the jews stole and turned into 'the star of david' is from Hinduism, am I right? Its also the symbol for the heart chakra. wasn't there some connection between Vishnu and Venus? I don't know much about the Vishnu thing, but isn't it just a phrase or symbol for obtaining enlightenment/godhood?
Suffer the Pain of discipline or Suffer the Pain of Regret

ss666

Re: Mercury and Venus Chakras, throat or heart?

Postby ss666 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Ignisalas wrote:I have seen the info on the JoS site about the throat and heart chakra, and it doesn't really add up.
Shouldn't mercury be of the throat chakra, and venus the heart? Ive asked this question before a while back in the groups. The star of Vishnu that the jews stole and turned into 'the star of david' is from Hinduism, am I right? Its also the symbol for the heart chakra. wasn't there some connection between Vishnu and Venus? I don't know much about the Vishnu thing, but isn't it just a phrase or symbol for obtaining enlightenment/godhood?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ships.html
Mercury rules throat chakra.
Venus rules heart chakra

I've read about an advanced meditation where Azazel's sigil (which looks like the star of Vishnu) was used in connection to the heart chakra.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:28 pm

ss666 wrote:
Ignisalas wrote:I have seen the info on the JoS site about the throat and heart chakra, and it doesn't really add up.
Shouldn't mercury be of the throat chakra, and venus the heart? I've asked this question before a while back in the groups. The star of Vishnu that the Jews stole and turned into 'the star of David' is from Hinduism, am I right? It's also the symbol of the heart chakra. wasn't there some connection between Vishnu and Venus? I don't know much about the Vishnu thing, but isn't it just a phrase or symbol for obtaining enlightenment/godhood?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ships.html
Mercury rules throat chakra.
Venus rules heart chakra

I've read about an advanced meditation where Azazel's sigil (which looks like the star of Vishnu) was used in connection to the heart chakra.

It's the other way around. There are also mythological allegories for this and astrological ones.

• The throat chakra rules self-expression, just like Venus.
• Mars and Venus are a couple in mythology, just like the throat chakra and the sacral chakra. Not Mars and Mercury.
• Mercury is the messenger of the gods. This means he facilitates the connection between the gods (higher realms/chakras) and the mortals (lower realms/chakras). What else does this? The heart chakra, not the throat chakra.
• From this sermon viewtopic.php?f=5&t=182
Venus is also ruler of the serpents. Venus rules wisdom. This is connected to the throat chakra, which Venus rules which is why Siva is called the blue-throated one.

This has been clarified multiple times. Don't ask every time the same question, please. The search bar exists for a reason, both here and on the Yahoo groups.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:36 pm

This is new as in Satanic Power Meditation Volume One(where I first learned) that was on Satan's library that was removed stated:
THE FOURTH, THE CENTER THE HEART CHAKRA (ANAHATA)
 LOCATION: Center of the chest
 ELEMENT: Fire/Air
 COLOR: Green
 NUMBER OF PETALS: 12
 PLANET: Venus
 DAY: Friday
 METAL: Copper
 VIBRATION: INANNA or GEBO
 FUNCTION: Emotions
 INNER STATE: Feelings
*The traditional chant for this chakra is "Yam" or in Tibetan "Yang"

THE FIFTH THE THROAT CHAKRA (VISHUDDI)
 LOCATION: Throat
 ELEMENT: Air
 COLOR: Sky Blue
 NUMBER OF PETALS: 16
 PLANET: Mercury
 DAY: Wednesday
 METAL: Mercury
 VIBRATION: NEBO or NINGHIZHIDDA
 FUNCTION: Communication, self-expression
 INNER STATE: Psychic hearing, intellect
*The traditional chant for this chakra is “Ham” or in Tibetan “Hang”

But now it's changed here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Even the opening meditations changed, but in the past "nebo" was for throat chakra and "amon" was the mantra for the heart chakra, that was on JoS pdf also from Satan's library and I remember using the same mantras when I first started.
And for me it made sense that Mercury is linked with communication and throat.
I guess new information beats old one. But it should've been made more visibly, as in the recent past (not even 1-2 years ago) it was as I said. And for many years the info that I had was in use.
Still there is contradicting information that exists on the actual site.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rcury.html
Mercury
Rules: Gemini, Virgo
Natural ruler of the 3rd house
Exalted Sign: Aquarius
Signs of Detriment: Sagittarius, Pisces
Sign of Fall: Leo
Colors: Silver, slate blue, grey
Day: Wednesday
Metal: Mercury; quick silver
Demon: Tapthathatath
Symbolism: Messenger
Area of the Soul: Throat Chakra

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Venus.html
Venus
Rules: Taurus and Libra
Natural Ruler of 2nd and 7th Houses
Exalted Sign: Pisces
Sign of Detriment: Scorpio
Sign of Fall: Virgo
Lesser Benefic
Colors: Green

Even the colors seem to agree with my statements.
Lastly to use search engine for something that is contradicting and clearly not my mistake is a little too harsh. You can’t expect me to read each and every little post from yahoo groups…
AND there wasn’t a sermon titled “Big update on chakras!!” or something similar so this topic is legit.

Rocky90-Oceano

Postby Rocky90-Oceano » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:05 pm

The heart is of Venus. Mercury and Venus are united.
Ankh belongs to Venus. Venus belongs to Astaroth
http://www.itajos.com/SIMBOLI%20SATANICI.htm
My personal opinion from my studies and meditations:
Sole and Mars must be fonders, and then fonders into Venus. And from here the Monte Meru begins to rise up to the Heart. This is a passage from the Opus-Magnum to fix snake energy. From here is start to form Ankh. Mercury blends in Venus. Ankh begins to form, The two Serpents meet inside the Moon opening Eye of Horus. Gnosis is obtained.
The heart is pure white in color
http://www.itajos.com/X%20SEZIONE%20MED ... omicon.htm
And here that the heart becomes an eight-pointed star. Blue man with shining sun
http://www.itajos.com/X%20SEZIONE%20INT ... ERKABA.htm

I am sure that the cross with two arms is at the height of Venus and Moon
http://www.itajos.com/SIMBOLI%20SATANICI.htm

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:41 pm

I posted an example regarding colours recently, and I also noticed Friday; Libra; Venus; and Green Colour and Green Candles were for (in my example) Love spells - Cancer and Leo are also for Love but Libra is best. The Heart Chakra is Green...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 am

@SS666- it was updated around 5 years ago, not 1-2. As well, HPS Maxine wrote a post back then stating the chakra switch, that Lilith told her Venus rules the throat. This was around the same time that we flipped the solar chakra. I hope you're not still pointing your solar up.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 am

Rocky90-Oceano wrote: And from here the Monte Meru begins to rise up to the Heart

The heart chakra is Mount Meru. Thus it cannot rise up to itself. You are as misinformed as your English is bad.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:50 am

Lydia wrote:@SS666- it was updated around 5 years ago, not 1-2. As well, HPS Maxine wrote a post back then stating the chakra switch, that Lilith told her Venus rules the throat. This was around the same time that we flipped the solar chakra. I hope you're not still pointing your solar up.

5 years ago I was just joining, I think I missed it :D
I saw the solar chakra was down in shape of the actual soul.

Rocky90-Oceano

Postby Rocky90-Oceano » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:18 pm

I am sure the Sun Chakra has been turned upwards to accelerate the Opus-Magnum process. To allow Mars and the sun to strengthen each other: procreation and will. Activating the pineal-elixir.
The square of Venus strengthens the heart
http://www.itajos.com/X%20MAGIA%20SATANICA/Venere.htm
My opinion:
The Seal of Astaroth is a preliminary phase of the Opus-Magnum from the sacral chakra:
http://www.itajos.com/X%20DEMONI/ASTAROTH.htm
The Seal of Father Satan with Ankh is a soul perfected by the heart. All our soul is shaped like a triangle:
http://www.itajos.com/SATANA.htm

Rocky90-Oceano

Postby Rocky90-Oceano » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Rocky90-Oceano wrote: And from here the Monte Meru begins to rise up to the Heart

The heart chakra is Mount Meru. Thus it cannot rise up to itself. You are as misinformed as your English is bad.

The vertebral column is Mount Meru that connects to the heart, Sis... If you are open this you can understand from the Ankh. Obtaining the perfected soul in gold is obtained by joining all the metals. And this is done in my opinion from my experience from the heart. The HP Don post you posted on Venus I think he also give these references too about Mount Meru and more of the theme. The cross with 4 equal arms also focuses on the heart too: http://www.itajos.com/SIMBOLI%20SATANICI.htm

Sis, do not worry about my English, because I am a warrior of Satan who makes himself understood to everybody in all languages without having to talk a lot. Instead of trying to provoke me, masturbate so you'll feel better afterwards.

Rocky90-Oceano

Postby Rocky90-Oceano » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:45 pm

[uI am sure the Sun Chakra has been turned upwards ][/u]
Here the translator misunderstood me. I wanted to say downwards

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Semmai fratello. Di certo non sorella.
I have no reason to provoke you. I confused myself with Mount Lalesh. But in any case the spine is fixed: it does not rise nor lower. The equal-armed cross is the shape of the soul, not the heart. The HPs have warned multiple times to stir away from the undue focus on the heart the enemy religions give. The most powerful chakra of the soul is the solar plexus and it has been referred also as the true center of the soul.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:35 pm

My opinion is that the connection between the planets and chakras is not based on a strict order. Since the planets rule over a larger sphere of things which quite often overlap.

There are areas of life that more than one planet rules over, for example masculine power is both under Mars and the Sun. Creativity is both Jupiter and Venus. The planets have more, than one sign in which they do well, hence planetary energies do well in more, than one chakra.

Add to this the fact that these diverse energies work on many different levels.

The order of planets/chakras shown by the JoS is exellent and applicable for everyone.

Yet there is another planetary order that applies to a more subtle plane, which is used in Vedic astrology. It is based on the Zodiac:

Consider the bottom of the Zodiac.
-The two signs you find is Capicorn and Aquarius, the even(negative) and odd (positive) Saturn sign. Thus Saturn rules the bottom of the Chakra system ie. The Root Chakra.
-The two signs above them are Pisces and Saggitarius the two Jupiter signs, hence Sacral Chakra is ruled over by the planet of creativity, Jupiter, which also rules over procreation.
-The next two signs are Scorpion and Aries the Mars signs that are linked to the Navel Chakra of Fire and Will Power, Drive.
-Above them are Libra and Taurus, the Venus signs. - Heart Chakra
-The next pair is of Mercury, Gemini and Virgo - Throat.
- The top of the Zodiac is of Leo and Cancer, Sun and Moon, both ruling over Ajna Chakra, where the masculine (solar) and feminime (lunar) nadis, Pingala and Ida meet. The two petal of the Ajna is Shakti and Shiva, these two poles. In Vedic Astrology the Sun and Moon is often considered to be one planet, two aspect of the same thing. Sun rules the light of clear perception and reasoning, ordered thinking (logic) while Moon is the delight of emotions, sensitivity, the receptive side of the Mind.

In this system the Crown is not included due to It's transcendent nature, it is like the center of the Zodiac.

What is like in this order is that It gives clear explanation why planets are exalted in signs not related to them.
1.The sign of exaltion for Mars is Capicorn, the Saturn Sign - The raw energy of Mars works exellently on the physical sphere of materiality, where it can be used for hard work and construction.
2.Venus is exalted in Pisces the Jupiter Sign, showing that the subtle and refined energies of Venus do well on the level of base creativity, sensuality and sexuality, the Sacral Chakra.
3.Sun is exalted in Aries, the Mars sign - Third Chakra. The source of divine order, clear perception and reason connecting into the sphere of drive, willpower and achivement.
4.Moon is Exalted in Taurus the level of Heart, where the sensitvity and reflective nature of the Moon works well. On the Other hand Saturn is also exalted in the venusian sign Libra, as it gives emotional detachment, the abillity to resist emotional manipulation and cut off negative connections.
5.Mercury only rules over Mercury signs, thus it stays at It's assigned place.
6. Jupiter becomes exalted in Cancer, the Moon sign of Ajna Chakra as It rules over the higher spiritual mind.

My own opinion is that Mercury and Venus are very close to each other in so many aspects that they are interchangable, however Venus rules over the highest, most spiritual aspect of the Throat Chakra.
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:57 am

Lydia wrote:@SS666- it was updated around 5 years ago, not 1-2. As well, HPS Maxine wrote a post back then stating the chakra switch, that Lilith told her Venus rules the throat. This was around the same time that we flipped the solar chakra. I hope you're not still pointing your solar up.

Dang. I saw the wrong thing. That confused me, then.

Venus's colour is green. One of the things green is for is love. I was sure the colours corresponded to the same-coloured Chakras... i.e. filling your/someone's Aura with green would incite green-things, but not 'pouring' green colour into the green Heart Chakra...

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Savitar wrote:...

Why would you draw parallelism to Vedic astrology when it has been proven ineffective as both a natal and predictive system? Why not draw them to tropical astrology, which we all know it is ideal and can tell just about anything?

That aside, I agree that multiple planets may concur in ruling a given chakra. In this case, I would assume Venus as the dominant ruler of the throat chakra, and Mercury as secondary ruler. Just as, for example, Mercury is the primary ruler of the heart chakra, while the Sun is said to be the esoteric ruler.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Rocky90-Oceano wrote:
Stormblood
The HPs have warned multiple times to stir away from the undue focus on the heart the enemy religions give. The most powerful chakra of the soul is the solar plexus and it has been referred also as the true center of the soul.

"HP Mageson666
This symbol of Venus would have 666 placed with it to show spiritual rebirth. Venus's number also connect to the sun. The ankh the symbol of spiritual rebirth is the symbol of Venus."

Stormblood
But in any case the spine is fixed: it does not rise nor lower.

"HP Mageson666
Show the base of the palace is the yantra of the root chakra and upward steps as the levels of the mount meru column..."

Questo e' il Monte Meru che si collega dalla Radice al Cuore. Tu che cerchi di fare il filosofo,..!!! Un HP una volta ha detto che non si puo' avanzare spiritualmente se non si avanza fisicamente...!

Oh. I see the problem here. The translator doesn't allow you to understand well what they write in sermons. You should learn English. It's not the spine to rise. It's your energy that rises through the spine. It's a huge difference.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:25 pm

I agree you are delusional, just as Kai Purr was. People can barely make sense of the first sentences, the last ones are some unintelligible and some completely off-topic. Let's strike a deal: I ignore you, and you ignore me. Okay? Bye.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Why would you draw parallelism to Vedic astrology when it has been proven ineffective as both a natal and predictive system? Why not draw them to tropical astrology, which we all know it is ideal and can tell just about anything?

That aside, I agree that multiple planets may concur in ruling a given chakra. In this case, I would assume Venus as the dominant ruler of the throat chakra, and Mercury as secondary ruler. Just as, for example, Mercury is the primary ruler of the heart chakra, while the Sun is said to be the esoteric ruler.

I did not draw paralellism to Vedic astrology, I mentioned a concept of Soul-Sign-Planet-Chakra connection that was preserved in the vedic tradition while it has been lost in other cultures. The order of the zodiac signs are the same, planetary rulers are the same, the point of exaltion of planets are the same as in western astrology. I didn't have to draw and parrarels between the two system as mentioned factors are exactly the same, there is no difference.

That aside you made me interested: Where has it been proven, that Jyotish is an inadequate and ineffective system? Who proved it?
-Julianus Imperator

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:06 am

Stormblood wrote:• The throat chakra rules self-expression, just like Venus.
• Mars and Venus are a couple in mythology, just like the throat chakra and the sacral chakra. Not Mars and Mercury.
• Mercury is the messenger of the gods. This means he facilitates the connection between the gods (higher realms/chakras) and the mortals (lower realms/chakras). What else does this? The heart chakra, not the throat chakra.
• From this sermon viewtopic.php?f=5&t=182
Venus is also ruler of the serpents. Venus rules wisdom. This is connected to the throat chakra, which Venus rules which is why Siva is called the blue-throated one.

This has been clarified multiple times. Don't ask every time the same question, please. The search bar exists for a reason, both here and on the Yahoo groups.

Thank you for clearing it up in a simple matter for everyone! :D
It hurts every time I read someone arguing about Venus ruling the Heart Chakra :oops:

So now start masturbating you after read my post. Then begins you to delirious as I delirious every time I want to advance

I laughed so hard trying to make sense of this :lol:
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:16 am

Savitar wrote:I did not draw parallelism to Vedic astrology, I mentioned a concept of Soul-Sign-Planet-Chakra connection that was preserved in the Vedic tradition while it has been lost in other cultures. The order of the zodiac signs are the same, planetary rulers are the same, the point of exaltation of planets are the same as in western astrology. I didn't have to draw and parallels between the two system as mentioned factors are exactly the same, there is no difference.

That aside you made me interested: Where has it been proven, that Jyotish is an inadequate and ineffective system? Who proved it?

There is much difference. Otherwise, when HungARYAN was trying to prove its validity, Lydia wouldn't have bashed it, basing on HPS Maxine's writings.

For one, in Vedic astrology, you don't have the generational planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto), which are important both in predictive astrology and in some parts of natal astrology as well. In Jyotish, you also have lunar nodes (Rahu and Ketu) ruling zodiac signs and play a role that it's almost equal to the seven other planets, which doesn't happen in Western astrology. If I remember correctly, the argument back then was that they tried to use it but was very inaccurate compared to the Western system which is the most precise. I don't remember the reasons. I hope Lydia or someone else pitch in to fill the gaps I'm leaving.

In any case, what I don't understand is why you're starting to match the highest signs (the end of Zodiac) to the lowest part of the soul, instead of going the other way around. I remember in one of my reports I was told that having the majority of my planets in the highest houses and signs, I have the tendency to neglect the physical foundations of reality and understanding structures. This also ties in with the fact that major operations, like the Great Work and the kundalini ascension, are always started on the Spring Equinox meaning when the Sun enters Aries and starts a new cycle, while we've always used Pisces for endings. Spiritual Satanism is a path of elevation. To rise up, it stands to reason you have to start from the bottom and rise to the top. Hence, even using a 7-planet system, Aries/Scorpio at the bottom and Sagittarius/Pisces at the top. I tried this system and the association appear good as well. Thus your theory that different areas of the soul are under the domain of different planets stands, which way we want to go at it. And if it stands with my limited knowledge of astrology, it certainly stands with the greater understanding of it professional astrologers in our community have.

Now, I don't want this to be taken as a personal attack on you. I'm trying to understand your point of view and I'm usually aggressive/overenthusiastic when I start something. So please don't take this as an attempt to undermine you. Your game, comrade.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:23 pm

It's not just about colour and the meaning of colours. If it was just about that, then:

• Crown chakra - purple - Jupiter
• Pineal chakra - indigo - Moon (Saturn co-ruler, as in astrology it also rules indigo)
• Throat chakra - sky blue - no one (Mercury doesn't rule sky blue)
• Heart chakra - green - Venus
• Solar plexus - golden white - Sun
• Sacral chakra - orange - Sun
• Root chakra - red - Mars

But then again... Mercury rules candle colours yellow and blue. Equal parts yellow + equal parts blue make green. Still going by colours, Venus rules Libra, whose colour is sky blue and Taurus, whose colour is green. My conclusion is that going exclusively by colour only breeds confusion. Mythology and astrology are our best guides.

Emotions are not ruled by heart chakra. They are ruled by the throat. In general. Each chakra, in my opinion, rules two emotions: one negative and one positive. But not directly. I remember reading somewhere that the extensions are responsible for that. Something like: the front extensions of the chakras rely on emotions, the rear extensions instead rely on instinct.

Also, FancyMancy, you distinguish between god and planet, but you should remember that the name given to gods by men are not the name of the gods, but indicators of the concepts these gods represent (This was expressed in a sermon, I think it happened recently). Mythology is the key to spirituality.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:15 pm

The King and Queen meditation page gives some insight on this problem as I also am curious. I think there might have been an article by HPS Maxine or HP Mageson on Venus that also gave some insight but you will have to pull that up. Here's an excerpt from the King And queen meditation:

"Now, as we know Inanna aka Astaroth, Ishtar and her other names, rules the heart chakra. The heart chakra is in the head, not on the chest, as the enemy has corrupted this and with the Christian arts, where that filthy Nazarene always has his arms open with that heart chakra on the chest exposed, we can see another ugly aspect of that hoax here. In addition, from what I personally believe is that the seat of emotions is not in the chest what the uninitiated call the 'heart' chakra, but in the throat. How many times when you feel sad or like crying, it affects your throat chakra? You get a lump in your throat before you cry. So where is the real seat of emotions? Also, on this one, Satan told me concerning the throat chakra, yes, this is Mercury chakra that rules communications and its higher octave planet Uranus, is up near the pineal gland and rules telepathic communications, a higher octave of verbal communications. "
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Stormblood wrote:
There is much difference. Otherwise, when HungARYAN was trying to prove its validity, Lydia wouldn't have bashed it, basing on HPS Maxine's writings.

For one, in Vedic astrology, you don't have the generational planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto), which are important both in predictive astrology and in some parts of natal astrology as well. In Jyotish, you also have lunar nodes (Rahu and Ketu) ruling zodiac signs and play a role that it's almost equal to the seven other planets, which doesn't happen in Western astrology. If I remember correctly, the argument back then was that they tried to use it but was very inaccurate compared to the Western system which is the most precise. I don't remember the reasons. I hope Lydia or someone else pitch in to fill the gaps I'm leaving.

In any case, what I don't understand is why you're starting to match the highest signs (the end of Zodiac) to the lowest part of the soul, instead of going the other way around. I remember in one of my reports I was told that having the majority of my planets in the highest houses and signs, I have the tendency to neglect the physical foundations of reality and understanding structures. This also ties in with the fact that major operations, like the Great Work and the kundalini ascension, are always started on the Spring Equinox meaning when the Sun enters Aries and starts a new cycle, while we've always used Pisces for endings. Spiritual Satanism is a path of elevation. To rise up, it stands to reason you have to start from the bottom and rise to the top. Hence, even using a 7-planet system, Aries/Scorpio at the bottom and Sagittarius/Pisces at the top. I tried this system and the association appear good as well. Thus your theory that different areas of the soul are under the domain of different planets stands, which way we want to go at it. And if it stands with my limited knowledge of astrology, it certainly stands with the greater understanding of it professional astrologers in our community have.

Now, I don't want this to be taken as a personal attack on you. I'm trying to understand your point of view and I'm usually aggressive/overenthusiastic when I start something. So please don't take this as an attempt to undermine you. Your game, comrade.

No offense taken my bro, I was just suprised as the way you stated that vedic astrology is inaccurate made me think that there was already a major debate about this in the past with a decisive result and now this is common knowledge on the boards.

Personally I studied both system and decided to master the vedic system because It precisely showed my weaknesess (health, persona and spiritual wise) and the sources of these weaknesess from multiple reference points - which I could not see In my western chart. Based on this I was able to construct a program for healing and applied other vedic astrological principles in practice and I was shocked how well it worked. It was not an ego issue for me as on a superficial level my vedic chart appears significantly weaker. I don't want to waste any further space to the topic of Vedic Astrology, I will create a post and show the main principles through analyising the chart of Adolf Hitler. In this i will also reply on your anwser here. (About not using generational planets etc.)

As for the Sign-Planet-Chakra assignment: The system you described is indeed very good and logical:
Mars does resemble Root Chakra with Kundalini within it: Fire in Earth. Mars has Fire as primary element, but It's field of operation, the secondary Element is Earth. Baumaya, the mantra of Mars means Son of the Earth. The creative initiative power of Aries can very well denote Kundalini, not to mention the other Mars sign Scorpio, which signifies Kundalini on a spiritual level. The two signs togehther can show the two sides of Kundalini: The creative, energizing and the purifying, dissoluting one. Jupiter does not need any explanarion as why is it the top.

However, using ascension as a reference point works just as well with the system I mentioned: That is because the ascension of the Serpent is preceeded by the descent of psychic heat (Tapa) that is created at the level lf the Third Chakra -Aries. The classic method of Kundalini arousal is done by reversing the flow of prana and apana and directing it to the Third Chakra to create this Heat, which awakeans the serpent. This principle can be seen in Kundalini Yoga sets, for example the 'Ek Aum Kara Satanama Shri Wahe Guru' mantra, which is done in conjunction with body locks. During 'Ek' the practitioner should pull in his navel to initiate this psychic heat, only after this comes the root lock, which stimulates the ascent of energy. Ascension begins at the Third Chakra level.

As to the question why the end of the Zodiac is the bottom - that relates more to time than space I believe, as the two Saturn signs denote Winter, the season of Saturn, the plane with the lowest vibratory level, the descent and death of the Sun. - While the highest point is Summer - Where the Sun is also the highest -the signs of Leo and Cancer.
-Julianus Imperator

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:47 am

Something to note Muruga is the deva who rules Mar's and the serpent. And Bhu Devi is the name of the earth goddess. However Bhur is the root chakra and Bhuvaha the sacral in the worlds. Both charka's the B is stated.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:00 am

Lydia wrote:...

Lydia, the last sentence by Oceano is in Italian and means "I send you a kiss". Congratulations on being nominated an HP (according to Oceano) :lol:

It seems that I didn't recall the whole story about Vedic astrology. Thank you for pointing out the specific points that are amiss. This way I can actually take an interest in it, instead of just avoiding it. My studies will benefit from that.

I look forward to reading the topic. If you could also share some of the sources you studied, that would be great.

Yeah, I know Bhaumaya is related to earth. In fact, I always wondered why we use that. The other name, Kuja(ya), also means the same thing, yet it is different having K-sound which is related to the kundalini and the Ja-sound which is energizing and very much related to Mars. Bhaumi means earth if I'm not mistaken.

I was about what you said. I remembered about the microcosmic orbit, which is similar to the third step of the Magnum Opus: you bring the condensed energy up through the rear extensions of the chakras, then down through the front ones. The ascending pattern of the signs and planets can then be related to rear extensions and the descending one to the front extensions. What if the rulers of the extensions are thus different from what we know have as the canonical rulers of the central chakras? Just a thought. It woulfd come something like this:

• Crown chakra - Jupiter
• Pineal chakra - Moon (central), Moon (front), Sun (rear)
• Throat chakra - Venus (central), Mercury (front), Sun (rear)
• Heart chakra - Mercury (central), Venus (front), Moon (rear)
• Solar plexus - Sun (central), Mars (front), Mercury (rear)
• Sacral chakra - Mars (central), Jupiter (front), Venus (rear)
• Root chakra - Saturn (central), Saturn (front), Mars (rear)

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 am

Ocean will no longer be apart of the discussion as he can't abide by the forum rules. He was given a second chance and didn't shape up.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:12 pm

Savitar wrote:
No offense taken my bro, I was just suprised as the way you stated that vedic astrology is inaccurate made me think that there was already a major debate about this in the past with a decisive result and now this is common knowledge on the boards.

Personally I studied both system and decided to master the vedic system because It precisely showed my weaknesess (health, persona and spiritual wise) and the sources of these weaknesess from multiple reference points - which I could not see In my western chart. Based on this I was able to construct a program for healing and applied other vedic astrological principles in practice and I was shocked how well it worked. It was not an ego issue for me as on a superficial level my vedic chart appears significantly weaker. I don't want to waste any further space to the topic of Vedic Astrology, I will create a post and show the main principles through analyising the chart of Adolf Hitler. In this i will also reply on your anwser here. (About not using generational planets etc.)

HPS Maxine wrote some years ago that Vedic is inaccurate. I myself attempted to study it, but was advised by Demons not to (for a few reasons). I also think it was because I have a specific role for doing astrology for the time being for SS here, and I have other things to do in life, I am not meant to be an expert on all areas of astrology. Nor do I wish to be. I know enough for what is needed by me now, and I cannot sacrifice things that suit my soul better.

I'm looking forward to your post on Hitler's chart using Vedic :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Ignisalas wrote:...

Has your question been answered clearly, or are you as confused as I am now?! :cry: Lol.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:25 pm

so if Venus rules the throat chakra and mercury rules the heart,then with chakra those the mantra shukraya belongs to...cause am just knowing about this now

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:05 pm

lucifer666 wrote:so if Venus rules the throat chakra and mercury rules the heart,then with chakra those the mantra shukraya belongs to...cause am just knowing about this now

Shukra is Venus. Budha/Budhi is Mercury. The mantras are correctly matched. Budhi is also the lower intelligence, which is the heart. As opposed to manas, the higher intelligence in the head. To put in the most simple and poor way ever.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Stormblood wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:so if Venus rules the throat chakra and mercury rules the heart,then with chakra those the mantra shukraya belongs to...cause am just knowing about this now

Shukra is Venus. Budha/Budhi is Mercury. The mantras are correctly matched. Budhi is also the lower intelligence, which is the heart. As opposed to manas, the higher intelligence in the head. To put in the most simple and poor way ever.

That is actually reversed: Manas as a specific aspect of the Mind is the Lower part, the intelligence based on sensory impressions. The main role of Manas is to coordinate the 5 senses, while Buddhi is the higher, spiritual intelligence that is able to discern Truth from Falsehood directly, The same way fire separates dross from the pure.
When you instantly realize, or "see" that a spiritual text is corrupted, that is your Buddhi at work. It operates on the sublte level of ideas..

When someone throws a punch at you and your body instantly moves out of the way in a coordinated manner your Manas is at work, as it is an intelligence based on the sensory impressions. the decision that your body made was not based on the level of subtle ideas, but on your senses.

In Hinduism Buddhi is the shakti or wife of Ganesha, the Elephant headed God, who is usually associated with Mercury, or Jupiter.
-Julianus Imperator

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:39 am

I had taken this concept out of an explanation you had made on the old forum. It seems I remembered them reversed for some reason. Thank you for clarifying this. I also remember manas being the seventh consciousness in Yogacara.

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Hey sister, mind providing source for that? I'd like to look at it.

Also, I'd like to pitch my two-cents in. We are all humans and can misinterpret or misunderstand some things. To be blunt, even High Priests can occasionally err. For example, Vovim Baghie who unfortunately went insane.

Anyway. My point is this. All of you make reasonable arguments, but isn't Father's word king? I quote:
"Also, on this one, Satan told me concerning the throat chakra, yes, this is Mercury chakra that rules communications and its higher octave planet Uranus, is up near the pineal gland and rules telepathic communications, a higher octave of verbal communications."

Sauce: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Queen.html

And as far as I know, the decrees of Gods are pretty much permanent unless they themselves state otherwise. Right?
Spiritüel Satanizm Türkiye/Turkish Spiritual Satanism
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Are we still on this? Then tell me what sense does it make to have the sacral chakra paired with the throat chakra. In mythology the couple is Mars and Venus, not Mars and Mercury.

I think this whole thread has been subject to overthinking on everyone's part, including me of course. It's true that different energies interact and the domains more often than not overlap. Saying that a planet is a ruler of something, though, means that its energies a predominant in that something. There can't be three thousand rulers. The ruler is only one and the latest update, which was five years ago, said that Mercury rules the heart chakra and Venus rules the throat chakra. Enough said.

If you need more proof, these sermons mention that the throat chakra is ruled by Venus:
• June 2017: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1433
• December 2012: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/382

The King & Queen came in November 2012.

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:14 pm

Stormblood wrote:Are we still on this? Then tell me what sense does it make to have the sacral chakra paired with the throat chakra. In mythology the couple is Mars and Venus, not Mars and Mercury.

I think this whole thread has been subject to overthinking on everyone's part, including me of course. It's true that different energies interact and the domains more often than not overlap. Saying that a planet is a ruler of something, though, means that its energies a predominant in that something. There can't be three thousand rulers. The ruler is only one and the latest update, which was five years ago, said that Mercury rules the heart chakra and Venus rules the throat chakra. Enough said.

If you need more proof, these sermons mention that the throat chakra is ruled by Venus:
• June 2017: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1433
• December 2012: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/382

The King & Queen came in November 2012.

Both have to do with creativity, creation and expression in some way.

And old texts contain a lot of allegories. I won't deny that Venus may influence the throat too but come on, brother. Mercury rules communications and intellect. So does the Throat.

If it comes to that, maybe we should have the HPs ask the Gods themselves, they are the only ones who are never wrong. :lol:

That being said, my entire argument itself is that Father Himself specifically mentioned the Throat chakra as the Mercury chakra.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:55 am

HP Lucius Oria clarified the rulership on the old forum, directly answering a member.

The throat chakra does not rule intellect. You're just assuming because you want the ruler to be Mercury. We get most of our indications from mythology and mythology-wise it makes more sense to as they recently updated: throat=Venus, heart=Mercury. Astrology-wise it makes more sense as well. Internal communication is overseen by the heart chakra in a vertical fashion, while external communication is overseen by the aura, which affects the environment. Guess what? Uranus rules the aura and is also the higher octave of Mercury.

Guess what else? Neptune and Pluto jointly rule the pineal gland. One of them rules one side, the other rules the other side. Neptune is the higher octave of Venus and Pluto is the higher octave of Mars.

The more time passes, the more confirmations I find about Venus ruling the throat chakra and Mercury ruling the heart chakra. I believe the throat chakra does not rule communication at all but instead rules self-expression. It makes more sense.

Zir Gohed666

Postby Zir Gohed666 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:59 am

This information about the throat and heart Chakra is really outdated. The true throat/mercury chakra is in the brain, it works with the soma/moon chakra and the pineal gland. The venus/heart chakra is where the ida/pingala nadis meet in the brain just above/around the 6th/moon chakra. I think the clergy has stated such too.
From studying Sanskrit mantras, Mercury is known as the son of soma and Venus the queen of soma. This probably has to do with their location in the brain in relation to the soma chakra. I hope the clergy clears this up. My gut feelings says I'm true.

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Stormblood wrote:HP Lucius Oria clarified the rulership on the old forum, directly answering a member.

The throat chakra does not rule intellect. You're just assuming because you want the ruler to be Mercury. We get most of our indications from mythology and mythology-wise it makes more sense to as they recently updated: throat=Venus, heart=Mercury. Astrology-wise it makes more sense as well. Internal communication is overseen by the heart chakra in a vertical fashion, while external communication is overseen by the aura, which affects the environment. Guess what? Uranus rules the aura and is also the higher octave of Mercury.

Guess what else? Neptune and Pluto jointly rule the pineal gland. One of them rules one side, the other rules the other side. Neptune is the higher octave of Venus and Pluto is the higher octave of Mars.

The more time passes, the more confirmations I find about Venus ruling the throat chakra and Mercury ruling the heart chakra. I believe the throat chakra does not rule communication at all but instead rules self-expression. It makes more sense.

Alright, fair, what you say is well enough logical. And I hate to sound like Christcuck morons who keep parroting the Bible but, then what about the bits where Father Himself confirms Throat Chakra being ruled by Mercury? The decrees of the Gods are not time-limited. Especially when it has to do with spiritual anatomy that doesn't change.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Do you think Maxine suddenly woke up and decided to change rulership on her own accord or a deity confirmed her things?

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Stormblood wrote:

so that means shukraya is for the throat