Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hiv

darkmonkey666

I was diagnosed with that a couple years ago. I cant find any articles about what may cure that in any of the groups. I think its communist oppression that I have to take medication for it that probably messes me up spiritually or hurts my body in some way. I was wondering if there are herbs or supplements that may cure it. I know the Jews try to suppress things. Doing research on those things there were a lot of Jewish sounding names and features on the people selling those kind of treatments or cures as they call them either that or at the end some of them ended it with praise gawd or jewsus for this cure. So I dont know what to try as I dont trust that. Any suggestions on this and what about mantras to cure this or meditations that can. Any help or advice.
Hail Satan

hello sorry about your diagnosis.
go to the meditation page on the jos site and look up the planetary squares. you could use the sun square just check the chronos program to make sure things aren't in void. you can also use Raum mantra. there is another one that starts with an s but it's slipped my mind on how to spell the whole word sorry. If nothing else look thru old posts here when others have asked for help healing and those replies you can use.
Hiv is not the end of your life. other than meditations you can use good food to stregthen your immune system-onions and garlic are excellent for this. i suggest you look up immune boosting foods.
blessed be.
i also suggest you talk to ether your gd or father satan to see if they have any advice for you this will take time-learning to hear our gods but it is worth it.

Hail Satan

ps; please keep us updated on your healing it can help others along with giving yourself encouragement.

darkmonkey666 said:
I was diagnosed with that a couple years ago. I cant find any articles about what may cure that in any of the groups. I think its communist oppression that I have to take medication for it that probably messes me up spiritually or hurts my body in some way. I was wondering if there are herbs or supplements that may cure it. I know the Jews try to suppress things. Doing research on those things there were a lot of Jewish sounding names and features on the people selling those kind of treatments or cures as they call them either that or at the end some of them ended it with praise gawd or jewsus for this cure. So I dont know what to try as I dont trust that. Any suggestions on this and what about mantras to cure this or meditations that can. Any help or advice.
Hail Satan

If you want you can move this thread topic to the Health Forum if you haven't already. CentralForce and myself do not check this one too often.

I have read that HIV has been cured by a combination of energy working and herbs and alternative remedies. In order to successfully treat and cure this, you need a specific regimen. From a traditional chinese medicine approach, you need a general health evaluation based on certain questions.

Ok I reposted this in the Health forum I have no idea how to move a thread and thought only the moderators could anyways thank you for the answers I will keep looking at both posts. Why I didn't post this earlier is I was embarrassed about that and I admit though I was not really fully a Satanist back then as I didn't take it as seriously as I should that I did some bad things that lead to this I hope it's not Satans punishment for me. I honestly want to be a better person than I was and as many of you know I left for awhile but I realize I wasn't in Satanism in the right way that's why I wasn't growing that much and why the enemy attacked me so bad I understand though why Satan at the time wouldn't want to waste his time protecting me. Now I am taking things a lot more seriously and want to be a better person I think I feel Satan and a few other positive spiritual entities (no disrespect I cant think of another word since i dont know if they are our Gods or not or what they are) sometimes but cant speak to him and hear things back yet. Anyways Hail Satan

have you checked yourself recently,I heard that most of this HIV checkups are fake,and they will diagnose you just to give you HIV medicines that contains poisons by Jews that makes you sick,I would advice you to go and check again to be sure before you take any medicine.in fact don't even take any medicine at all all less the traditional ones and you can also use vibration to strengthen your immune system and kill what ever may be coursing problems.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html
Down at the bottom of the page is the one minute cure. HIV can be cured using this.
Don't use this stuff if you have had an organ transplant. The organ will get rejected.

Thanks HauptSturm I just purchased the food grade peroxide 35% and a dropper. I will give that a try. I cant afford a lot but I may get Black Seed to at the end of the week a lot of sites suggest that works.
I may also start doing energy work but I am not sure what yet.
Hail Satan.

shinninglight said:
have you checked yourself recently,I heard that most of this HIV checkups are fake,and they will diagnose you just to give you HIV medicines that contains poisons by Jews that makes you sick,I would advice you to go and check again to be sure before you take any medicine.in fact don't even take any medicine at all all less the traditional ones and you can also use vibration to strengthen your immune system and kill what ever may be coursing problems.

I have been checked a few times I have a test showing the virus levels CDC levels and what not. What words of power can I use or would be the best to use. What vibration in particular.

quit the drugs ASAP
they will kill you eventually with tuberculosis
they are the real cause of this disease
No medicine ever works on viruses

darkmonkey666 said:
shinninglight said:

I have been checked a few times I have a test showing the virus levels CDC levels and what not. What words of power can I use or would be the best to use. What vibration in particular.
I will suggest satanama,its a very powerful mantra trust me,I am using it right now,anything is possible,if you use it and affirm that your HIV virus is living your body am sure it will work in time.also don't neglect medication,its best to go for traditional ones not this poison phamacy medicines.keep away from any HIV drugs they may be harmful.

shinninglight said:
darkmonkey666 said:
shinninglight said:
if you use it and affirm that your HIV virus is living your body
Never own anything negative, dangerous, deadly... The virus is not yours, so remember to never say "My HIV", and do not own it, when doing the working affirmation, and of course do the affirmation positively and in the present tense.

Eissac Tea (Cassie spelled backwards). There was a website dedicated to this tea awhile back and how the doctor and granddaughter or daughter of the maker was curing people from cancer. On this same website the doctor introduce people to this tea and other natural treatment t that he gave to people with HIV. He wouldn't disclose the ingredients besides eissac Tea because about this time he was receiving all types of threats and crap. He emphasized later that the people who had HIV, lived long lives.

All disease manifest as well on the subtle level as everything else in existence(bacteria or whatever else)

Power meditation and study like hell and apply yourself.

Some things to do consider is to try reversing the affects like chronic fatigue syndrome and the shutting down of your immune system because that's exactly what it is.

GRAB A SECOND OPINION. Just in case. There is an over the counter test for about 100$ or so. Check make sure you aren't getting jewed

FancyMancy said:
shinninglight said:
darkmonkey666 said:
Never own anything negative, dangerous, deadly... The virus is not yours, so remember to never say "My HIV", and do not own it, when doing the working affirmation, and of course do the affirmation positively and in the present tense.
oh sorry that was a mistake from me,I meant to say the HIV virus.ofcourse you shouldn't own any illness

shinninglight said:
FancyMancy said:
shinninglight said:
oh sorry that was a mistake from me,I meant to say the HIV virus.ofcourse you shouldn't own any illness
It's an easy mistake to make. I've had to remind myself about it before.

I can only advice you for the spiritual part so for the phisical part look into the health section of the forum.

I would use the strongest mantra that we know wich is Satanas, look for the best astrological date you can find and start to do a working with Satanas. An affirmation would be if you are doing it during a waning Moon "In a positive and healty way for me now i'm compleatily free from HIV for ever",
if you are doing it during a waxing Moon "In a positive and healty way for me now i'm compleatily healed from HIV for ever.

I don't know how advanced you are but if you can try to do high reps of Satanas, for the waning Moon working you should do multiple of 9 (with high reps you could 72 or 108 or more, if you can 216 is a powerful number), for the waxing Moon working you should do multiple of 8 (for high reps you could do 40 or 88 or more), of course the working would be done for 40 days but if you still have HIV then you should keep doing the working daily until you are healed. Trust magic i cured many things with it and i was never disappointed, of course if you combine material and spiritual (wich you should considering that you have such bad illness) then the results will be even more fast!

You should have of course a daily meditations routine. Having higher energy will help you a lot to heal your illness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back