Paintable Final RTR

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1167
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Lydia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:Anyway, I forgot this one, so here it is:

Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

Thank you :D
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 pm

Yurei wrote:For some reason, some of the letters can't be blotted out on the Chrome app version of this on android.
Anyone else got this issue?

Is it the last few letters? They can't be blotted out if the screen is too narrow. Try rotating your device 90 degrees.

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 508

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby SdD » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:06 pm

I would like to thank you more, but know that I am very grateful, it makes a lot easier for those who are less on the pc and more on the cell phone ...
Can I indicate you? if someone from another language wants one ??

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:37 am

SdD wrote:I would like to thank you more, but know that I am very grateful, it makes a lot easier for those who are less on the pc and more on the cell phone ...
Can I indicate you? if someone from another language wants one ??

I'm so happy to hear that!

I am willing to make one in EVERY language (except hebrew :twisted: ). I will post Russian, Spanish, Italian, and Turkish within the next week.

If anyone wants another language, just post a link to that Final RTR here. I check this thread every day.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4114
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:39 am

Why not Hebrew? Let them participate if they want to! It will be so much more funny that way! :lol:
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1204
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Egon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:44 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:If anyone wants another language, just post a link to that Final RTR here. I check this thread every day.

I did in Portuguese in case you wanna keep links:
http://www.alegriadesatan.com/wp-content/uploads/RTR-Final-paint.htm

User avatar
Satan's Peacock
Posts: 199
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Satan's Peacock » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:32 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:Oh Hell, I'm so sorry for the late response! I'm here and up to help, brother. Please reach me at [email protected] and send me all you need me to translate, and I'll reach back to you post-haste.

I hope you are still up to it!


Thanks!
I don't have time to create an e-mail account. Please just post your translation of my instructions here:
"Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter completely. On a touchscreen, use one finger to draw and two fingers to scroll the page."


Sure brother, here ya go:
"Mouse'unuz veya dokunmatik ekranınız ile her bir harfi tamamen karalayıp yok edin. Dokunmatik ekran kullanıyorsanız bir parmak kullanarak çizebilir, iki parmaklaysa sayfada yukarı aşağı gidebilirsiniz."

However, please be aware that there are Turkish pronunciations for each letter (that I've already translated). If you would like your Turkish brethren to use this page, then I will ask you to copy the Turkish pronunciations too. You can easily reach them here:

Final RTR - Destroying the Hebrew Alphabet:
https://yadi.sk/i/DvYzRdaD3ZQr9G

If you want to make the page fully self-contained like the English version, you can also copy-paste all the introductory text up to "Nihai RTR Hakkında S.S.S", which is just FAQs about the RTR. Everything until that point is the original introductory text, translated to Turkish.

I really love what you've made, I hope you don't mind a couple minutes' extra work to make this accessible in a language spoken by 300 million people!
Let me know if you need anything, brother.
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 508

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby SdD » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:54 pm

while deleting the letters, do not rotate the apparatus, or the erased letters appear, because they are different positions ...


User avatar
Satan's Peacock
Posts: 199
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Satan's Peacock » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I have now made Paintable Final RTR versions for Turkish, Russian, Spanish, and Italian.

I only speak English, so my ability to check them is limited. Please post here if anybody catches any mistakes!


Hello brother,
Thank you for your expedited work. I would love to verify the excellence of your effort but alas, I have checked all the links (not just Turkish) and I find nary but one to be in working condition. I implore you to check and renew them post-haste, at your earliest convenience!
TLDR; All links broken, fix pls.

Much love and respect for your work. I look forward to updating both my signature and the Turkish PDF for the Final RTR with your work as soon as we smooth out all the kinks. Peace, power and Godsspeed, brother!
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:38 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I have now made Paintable Final RTR versions for Turkish, Russian, Spanish, and Italian.

I only speak English, so my ability to check them is limited. Please post here if anybody catches any mistakes!


Hello brother,
Thank you for your expedited work. I would love to verify the excellence of your effort but alas, I have checked all the links (not just Turkish) and I find nary but one to be in working condition. I implore you to check and renew them post-haste, at your earliest convenience!
TLDR; All links broken, fix pls.

Much love and respect for your work. I look forward to updating both my signature and the Turkish PDF for the Final RTR with your work as soon as we smooth out all the kinks. Peace, power and Godsspeed, brother!

Ugh. This happened the last time I posted too. New Internet Archive links seem to go dead for two days shortly after creation. :?

The links all seem to be working again now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Next time I'll wait for two days before posting. :lol:

Zammel
Posts: 390

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Zammel » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:52 am

Fantastic I have saved this on my device,but not write the final phrases :-) but I think one can salve it on a txt file in device, or withouth phrases the rtr run?

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:39 pm

SdD wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Yurei wrote:For some reason, some of the letters can't be blotted out on the Chrome app version of this on android.
Anyone else got this issue?

Is it the last few letters? They can't be blotted out if the screen is too narrow. Try rotating your device 90 degrees.

while deleting the letters, do not rotate the apparatus, or the erased letters appear, because they are different positions ...

Oh, I should have specified more clearly: Rotate the device before starting the ritual. :roll: :lol:

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:55 pm

PeppermintTaco wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I have now made Paintable Final RTR versions for Turkish, Russian, Spanish, and Italian.

I only speak English, so my ability to check them is limited. Please post here if anybody catches any mistakes!


Hello brother,
Thank you for your expedited work. I would love to verify the excellence of your effort but alas, I have checked all the links (not just Turkish) and I find nary but one to be in working condition. I implore you to check and renew them post-haste, at your earliest convenience!
TLDR; All links broken, fix pls.

Much love and respect for your work. I look forward to updating both my signature and the Turkish PDF for the Final RTR with your work as soon as we smooth out all the kinks. Peace, power and Godsspeed, brother!

The links are all down again, so I uploaded the pages in a ZIP here:

Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions.zip
(English, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian)

If they meet with your approval, could the High Priests for each language's website upload these HTML files there? That would be a much safer location than archive.org. (Many devices aren't able to open a webpage from a ZIP file.)

Zammel
Posts: 390

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Zammel » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 am

Italian rtr is unavaiable! Is disappear!

User avatar
Satan's Peacock
Posts: 199
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Satan's Peacock » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:24 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I have now made Paintable Final RTR versions for Turkish, Russian, Spanish, and Italian.

I only speak English, so my ability to check them is limited. Please post here if anybody catches any mistakes!


Hello brother,
Thank you for your expedited work. I would love to verify the excellence of your effort but alas, I have checked all the links (not just Turkish) and I find nary but one to be in working condition. I implore you to check and renew them post-haste, at your earliest convenience!
TLDR; All links broken, fix pls.

Much love and respect for your work. I look forward to updating both my signature and the Turkish PDF for the Final RTR with your work as soon as we smooth out all the kinks. Peace, power and Godsspeed, brother!

Ugh. This happened the last time I posted too. New Internet Archive links seem to go dead for two days shortly after creation. :?

The links all seem to be working again now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Next time I'll wait for two days before posting. :lol:

Ahem. Try not to flip, but... The links are still broken. At least for Turkish. I even checked the links themselves outside of the archive. Could you perchance look into it, brother?

Thanks again in advance.
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

User avatar
Satan's Peacock
Posts: 199
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Satan's Peacock » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I have now made Paintable Final RTR versions for Turkish, Russian, Spanish, and Italian.

I only speak English, so my ability to check them is limited. Please post here if anybody catches any mistakes!


Hello brother,
Thank you for your expedited work. I would love to verify the excellence of your effort but alas, I have checked all the links (not just Turkish) and I find nary but one to be in working condition. I implore you to check and renew them post-haste, at your earliest convenience!
TLDR; All links broken, fix pls.

Much love and respect for your work. I look forward to updating both my signature and the Turkish PDF for the Final RTR with your work as soon as we smooth out all the kinks. Peace, power and Godsspeed, brother!

The links are all down again, so I uploaded the pages in a ZIP here:

Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions.zip
(English, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian)

If they meet with your approval, could the High Priests for each language's website upload these HTML files there? That would be a much safer location than archive.org. (Many devices aren't able to open a webpage from a ZIP file.)

Your work is as beautiful as your soul, thank you very much. It's just about perfect. If I can make one small change to the Turkish versions before you "submit" it to HPs so they can be uploaded somewhere, it'd be this.

You know the very last letter, whose first and third-to-last pronunciation look identical? You know, FEL-AH. Please change the emboldening of the second FEL-AH to the AH part, so that the first pronunciation of that rotten letter is FEL-AH, and the third-to-last is FEL-AH. Other than that, it's perfect. Thank you very much!
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5882

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:41 pm

Dude this work is Genius.

Great applaud to you for this.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:52 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:Your work is as beautiful as your soul, thank you very much. It's just about perfect. If I can make one small change to the Turkish versions before you "submit" it to HPs so they can be uploaded somewhere, it'd be this.

You know the very last letter, whose first and third-to-last pronunciation look identical? You know, FEL-AH. Please change the emboldening of the second FEL-AH to the AH part, so that the first pronunciation of that rotten letter is FEL-AH, and the third-to-last is FEL-AH. Other than that, it's perfect. Thank you very much!

Hmm. Are you sure the bold emphasis belongs there? I just listened to the MP3, and the pronunciation sounds like FEL-AH for both. However, it is an AH for the first and an UH for the third-to-last. (As it is in the original English version.) The difference is extremely minor. If a change should be made, would it be better to change the third-to-last one to FEH-UH?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Dude this work is Genius.

Great applaud to you for this.

Thanks to everyone! I'm happy my work is so appreciated!

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 508

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby SdD » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:15 pm

it would be good for you to keep them for a few more days, giving print on different days not to lose your beautiful work ...

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 994

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:46 pm

Egon wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:If anyone wants another language, just post a link to that Final RTR here. I check this thread every day.

I did in Portuguese in case you wanna keep links:
http://www.alegriadesatan.com/wp-content/uploads/RTR-Final-paint.htm


Thanks bro!
This is really useful when you do the RTR 5 or 6 times in a row, not having to be downloading or editing the paint every time.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

User avatar
Satan's Peacock
Posts: 199
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Satan's Peacock » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:17 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:Your work is as beautiful as your soul, thank you very much. It's just about perfect. If I can make one small change to the Turkish versions before you "submit" it to HPs so they can be uploaded somewhere, it'd be this.

You know the very last letter, whose first and third-to-last pronunciation look identical? You know, FEL-AH. Please change the emboldening of the second FEL-AH to the AH part, so that the first pronunciation of that rotten letter is FEL-AH, and the third-to-last is FEL-AH. Other than that, it's perfect. Thank you very much!

Hmm. Are you sure the bold emphasis belongs there? I just listened to the MP3, and the pronunciation sounds like FEL-AH for both. However, it is an AH for the first and an UH for the third-to-last. (As it is in the original English version.) The difference is extremely minor. If a change should be made, would it be better to change the third-to-last one to FEH-UH?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Dude this work is Genius.

Great applaud to you for this.

Thanks to everyone! I'm happy my work is so appreciated!

Well brother, in Turkish, "UH" is just a harder, "deeper" "AH" sound whereas the first AH is less hard, hence why I requested you make it as such. We can't change the letters, because they are just about the same and any other letter would not work in Turkish. I just checked the MP3 file by HPS Maxine again and the first pronunciation puts more of a focus on the "FEL" part, hence the emboldening. The latter puts the focus on the "AH" somewhat more, as well as making it deeper. If we embolden it as I initially said, and people listen to the MP3 (don't worry, we stress that it should be listened to at leaat once), then they will understand the difference.

If you have another idea though, I am open to listening!
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:12 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:If we embolden it as I initially said, and people listen to the MP3 (don't worry, we stress that it should be listened to at least once), then they will understand the difference.


Very well then, here they are! :) The bold is now FEL-AH for the third-to-last one.

Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

The archive links seem to be unreliable for the first week or so, but after that they work. In the meantime, here is an updated zip that includes the four new Turkish versions:

Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions_2.zip

User avatar
Satan's Peacock
Posts: 199
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Satan's Peacock » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:21 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:If we embolden it as I initially said, and people listen to the MP3 (don't worry, we stress that it should be listened to at least once), then they will understand the difference.


Very well then, here they are! :) The bold is now FEL-AH for the third-to-last one.

Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

The archive links seem to be unreliable for the first week or so, but after that they work. In the meantime, here is an updated zip that includes the four new Turkish versions:

Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions_2.zip

Thank you, brother. This is perfect, I praise you for your tireless effort. I will be sure to spread this like hot pockets.

In case archive links go down, I can host these on my website. All I'd need to do is upload it to a page, right? Then it will also be self-containing and will be deleted from cache upon tab closure, I assume.

Either way, have a great day!
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:37 pm

PeppermintTaco wrote:Thank you, brother. This is perfect, I praise you for your tireless effort. I will be sure to spread this like hot pockets.

In case archive links go down, I can host these on my website. All I'd need to do is upload it to a page, right? Then it will also be self-containing and will be deleted from cache upon tab closure, I assume.

Either way, have a great day!

Great! :)
All the images are contained in the single HTML file for each version. (Hence the large size of 40KB.) It should work no matter how you upload it. However, I already have it in the "[name]/index.html" format, if that makes it easier for you.

User avatar
Satan's Peacock
Posts: 199
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Satan's Peacock » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:28 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:Thank you, brother. This is perfect, I praise you for your tireless effort. I will be sure to spread this like hot pockets.

In case archive links go down, I can host these on my website. All I'd need to do is upload it to a page, right? Then it will also be self-containing and will be deleted from cache upon tab closure, I assume.

Either way, have a great day!

Great! :)
All the images are contained in the single HTML file for each version. (Hence the large size of 40KB.) It should work no matter how you upload it. However, I already have it in the "[name]/index.html" format, if that makes it easier for you.

It sure doesn't make it harder! Thank you for your work, I will soon update my site and my signature accordingly with full credit to you. May my Turkish brethren's Satanic blessings be unto you, brother. I will be sure to brazenly annoy you should anything else come up! :lol: See you around.
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!


shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby shinninglight » Tue May 07, 2019 8:17 am

When I download it,it dosnt blot the letters,is there an offline version that works or I must have internet connection
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1204
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Egon » Tue May 07, 2019 11:20 am

Well it should work if you have opened the link online at least once to load the letters, then it's saved on cache. You can download the link like a html document. It works just fine in the PC for me.

shinninglight wrote:When I download it,it dosnt blot the letters,is there an offline version that works or I must have internet connection

User avatar
Satan's Peacock
Posts: 199
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Satan's Peacock » Sat May 11, 2019 5:54 am

Hello again, my brother. I have finally managed to put the Paintable versions in the translated Turkish Final RTR file and in my signature. I will shortly upload all the RTRs on my website as well, where I will also be hosting your Paintable versions. With full credit given to you on all 3 of these places, of course.

Thank you so much again for your hard work. We Turks thank you for pinching in your handful of the salt into the soup! Speaking of which, come over here when the world is saved and we'll treat you to some! :D

Great day, brother.
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 954

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:57 am

Guys, none of the links work.
Image

User avatar
Goldenglazed666
Posts: 49

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Goldenglazed666 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:03 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Guys, none of the links work.

Ive just noticed this as well, for me it says the website is just currently down for maintenance.. always good to have some backup and saved files for times like this.

The link on the JoS main is still functioning and probably more reliable:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html
Subhumans try to rule this world..but with honor we fight against it all..
Out in numbers we are..but still we are strong and stand tall!

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 954

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:45 pm

Now it works (at least non English version) but I downloaded the zip files so I'm good.
Image

Zammel
Posts: 390

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Zammel » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:05 pm

Goldenglazed666 wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:Guys, none of the links work.

Ive just noticed this as well, for me it says the website is just currently down for maintenance.. always good to have some backup and saved files for times like this.

The link on the JoS main is still functioning and probably more reliable:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

Is possible have a link for la gioia di Satana https://www.itajos.com/ The italian versione of Italian RTR :)

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 954

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Zammel wrote:
Goldenglazed666 wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:Guys, none of the links work.

Ive just noticed this as well, for me it says the website is just currently down for maintenance.. always good to have some backup and saved files for times like this.

The link on the JoS main is still functioning and probably more reliable:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

Is possible have a link for la gioia di Satana https://www.itajos.com/ The italian versione of Italian RTR :)

I have this with only the letters
https://web.archive.org/web/20190310210 ... tlify.com/
Image

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Vaal » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:34 pm

This is very helpful! Now I can do the rtrs outside my home. Thanks!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 592

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:40 pm

There's something I started to do recently which helps me in visualizing the total destruction and disintegration of the letters:

While I'm doing the current vibration, I start to draw a circle around the letter, anti-clockwise, without erasing the letter yet; just trapping the letter within that circle before I reach the end of the current vibration. I do that same circular motion continuously and repeatedly, without lifting my finger from the screen, always revolving throughout the vibration. If you use the version with black background, of course this won't be physically visible, but just visualize the letter being trapped within the circular motion as you draw it with your finger.

And as I reach the end of the vibration, I gradually decrease the diameter of the circular motion, bringing my finger closer to the letter and erasing it from the edges to the center within a final spiral movement until nothing is left of it. If I want to add intensity, I also increase the speed of the motion as I reach the end of the vibration and erase the letter.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

SATchives
Posts: 432

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby SATchives » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:27 am

Dypet Rod wrote:There's something I started to do recently which helps me in visualizing the total destruction and disintegration of the letters:

While I'm doing the current vibration, I start to draw a circle around the letter, anti-clockwise, without erasing the letter yet; just trapping the letter within that circle before I reach the end of the current vibration. I do that same circular motion continuously and repeatedly, without lifting my finger from the screen, always revolving throughout the vibration. If you use the version with black background, of course this won't be physically visible, but just visualize the letter being trapped within the circular motion as you draw it with your finger.

And as I reach the end of the vibration, I gradually decrease the diameter of the circular motion, bringing my finger closer to the letter and erasing it from the edges to the center within a final spiral movement until nothing is left of it. If I want to add intensity, I also increase the speed of the motion as I reach the end of the vibration and erase the letter.

I like this method, I usually just go ham and use my finger to erase then visualize a paint brush blotting them out in my mind but I think I like this method like a black hole utterly destroying it permanently


User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:09 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:There's something I started to do recently which helps me in visualizing the total destruction and disintegration of the letters:

While I'm doing the current vibration, I start to draw a circle around the letter, anti-clockwise, without erasing the letter yet; just trapping the letter within that circle before I reach the end of the current vibration. I do that same circular motion continuously and repeatedly, without lifting my finger from the screen, always revolving throughout the vibration. If you use the version with black background, of course this won't be physically visible, but just visualize the letter being trapped within the circular motion as you draw it with your finger.

And as I reach the end of the vibration, I gradually decrease the diameter of the circular motion, bringing my finger closer to the letter and erasing it from the edges to the center within a final spiral movement until nothing is left of it. If I want to add intensity, I also increase the speed of the motion as I reach the end of the vibration and erase the letter.

That's a good idea! I just tried it, and I like it, but it is tricky for me to maintain focus. Maybe with practice I'll improve.

My favorite way of doing the RTR is, as I blot out each letter, to visualize every copy of that letter on every scroll in israel dissolving and leaving an empty hole! At the end, I visualize every hole-filled scroll dissolving into nothingness. :twisted:

SATchives wrote:Also my respects to the OP I have used this so many times for so many final RTRs it is a great gift. I can't thank you enough, should have thanked you months ago

You're welcome! I feel very happy when I use my computer skills to help fight the enemy. After all, I have Satan to thank for keeping me alive, so the least I can do is to spend some of my life working for Him.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 592

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:My favorite way of doing the RTR is, as I blot out each letter, to visualize every copy of that letter on every scroll in israel dissolving and leaving an empty hole! At the end, I visualize every hole-filled scroll dissolving into nothingness. :twisted


That is an interesting method, too.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1167
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Lydia » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:42 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.


I just saw this part! I linked one of your RTR webpage to some sermons, due to how convenient it is :) I didn't even think to save to computer and use it offline, I wish I had remembered this part those times when it was down, or my internet was down, as it is much more convenient than the other method I had on my computer first.

Load paintable RTR page -> right click -> save page as. Saved to my desktop :) Again, thanks for making these.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Aquarius
Posts: 5534

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Aquarius » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:15 am

To save it for offline use if you have an iphone: download “offline browser” from the appstore.
Copy the link to the final rtr page.
Open the offline browser and click “+” and add that link and download it.
Open the downloaded link.
Do the final rtr.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

satanichonor
Posts: 272

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby satanichonor » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:16 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D

I will be putting this in my signature as well thank you
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 272

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby satanichonor » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:48 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D

Just did your version, though you recommended this to me last year. It's my favorite. good job brother.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:51 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D


I cant scroll down after two letters. Because it just writes in black and wont move down the page.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:52 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D


Nvm figured it out. This is really awesome.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Taurus
Posts: 104

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Taurus » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:55 am

Hi, I had the old version that downloaded as a file that I could paint on, but I lost it. Now this one in this thread is a web archive, which cannot be painted on..what am I doing wrong? Help?

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 280

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:25 pm

Taurus wrote:Hi, I had the old version that downloaded as a file that I could paint on, but I lost it. Now this one in this thread is a web archive, which cannot be painted on..what am I doing wrong? Help?

You can download a ZIP with every version here: Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions_2.zip

You can also try this link to Satan's Library: http://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 954

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:27 pm

The links are down.
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests