Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dual Soul/ Soal Task a real thing?

BMF

I heared from someone about Dual Souls, this should be souls that reincarnate always or mostly in the same lives/Period of time (intense past live love partners/ best friends similar things) , also the person said something about soul task this means if someone dies and haven´t achived something important he has to furfill it in the next live or he trys to. Are these things something real or just bullshit ?

Thx in advance BMF

BMF said:
I heared from someone about Dual Souls, this should be souls that reincarnate always or mostly in the same lives/Period of time (intense past live love partners/ best friends similar things) , also the person said something about soul task this means if someone dies and haven´t achived something important he has to furfill it in the next live or he trys to. Are these things something real or just bullshit ?

Thx in advance BMF

First to answer your question about Duel soul. Duel soul(as in having a person perfect to you through their soul) Is something that I can say I've experienced and I can consider to be a gift from Satan. All my life I have wished and wanted a partner with certain qualities and traits. As I joined Satanism my life became progressively better. I am a third sex Satanist and the partner I found is also third sex and is a Satanist. All my life I have wanted a partner that understands me and one night I asked Satan to lead me to that person. This person is a Satanist and is also third sex which is truly amazing. On top of that every trait I have ever wanted in a partner they have. We argue sometimes but we always come back together and we stay happy. In my opinion based off from my own experiences a soul mate is something that very well could be possible. And as you were talking about with past lives I believe that if a Satanist who has had a Satanic partner a past life doesn't complete the Magnum Opus and they are both reincarnated then I believe they will find each other again through Satan.

Now to answer your second question about Soul Task. This is complicated considering that your past lives(in the event that you were reincarnated) Carry on things through your life. For instance if you had depression in a past life and you reincarnate you will carry over that to the next life yet it will be worse. Depression is caused by a low amount of bioelectricity and the problems from your past lives as are many other mental disorders and this is something I wouldn't have believed if I didn't experience it myself. I was diagnosed with biopolar when I was younger along with a few other conditions. I've been a Satanist for over 2 years now and after some point this year I stopped getting depressed or really sad at all. The things that would have affected me in the past such as loosing a partner don't really matter that much to me. And while I love my partner to death I now understand that my bond with Satan and the advancement of humanity is more important than that and I'm sure they will eventually as well. People being horrible towards me would have upset me in the past but it really doesn't affect me anymore and I have Satanism to thank for it. Back to the topic of Soul Task. As I said when you reincarnate there are problems that transfer over with you if you fixed them. Problems aren't the only thing that carry along with you. A part of your spiritual power will also carry with you which is why some people are able to advance easier in areas which others are not. As for a "Soul having a task to complete" This is not something I would consider true at all. We have Satan and the Will to find the truth engraved into our souls which is why many people who come to Satanism will be interested in the occult and spirituality at young ages but there is no specific task for us to fulfill like "Save a persons life" or something along those lines. I will provide you with more information regarding our Satanic souls and about past lives. They are linked below.

Past Lives And The Importance Of The Soul -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8004&p=29664&hilit=Past+lives#p29664

Past Life Amnesia Information -
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Amnesia.html

Past Life Regression Meditation(to remember your past lives) - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html

Satanic love(Regarding Satanist Partners) - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SatanicLove.html

Yes, it's possible for two close persons or more to reincarnate at roughly the same time. But this could be very difficult and they could sometimes not get to meet each other in a giving lifetime. I think it's also possible to ask Satan to do so (reincarnating you with someone, giving you both are dedicated Satanists).
there isn't much information about reincarnation, but I think the gods sometimes give us a choice when to reincarnate, and sometimes one has to wait years (up to millennials maybe) before it being possible. So reincarnating with someone else at the same time would be really difficult but very possible.

And yes, people carry stuff from their past-lives (I.e obsessions, problems etc..) it's called karma.

BMF said:

Thx in advance BMF
I'll tell you next year

BMF said:

Thx in advance BMF
It could happens but it depends on many things...
Some people have some strong try, especially if they were lover and they could be reincarnated togheter, this happened to me too but even if there was a strong attraction his influence was very negative to me, he had Saturn over my governator and other planets.

THX for the replies; 1.LightWithin,1.Coraxo,2.Aquarius,3. luis.
1.- i did know about karma, but specific task didn´t feel right (besides finding truth = Satan) I personal did seek long like 4 jears for the truth. got here over a yt comment thx for that one who ever was this.

2.- i will wait for the answer ;)

3.- good to know that your former lover, can also be bad for you in the next life.

If anybody has some more information please tell.

Greetings BMF

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back