Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun Square help needed

OnedayHPimaybe

I'm not sure of a legit site I can use to find the next ideal time to start a sun square. Ideally im looking for the next Aries or Leo sun.

OnedayHPimaybe said:
I'm not sure of a legit site I can use to find the next ideal time to start a sun square. Ideally im looking for the next Aries or Leo sun.

Sun are easiest to calculate, they are same every year. Sun enters Aries around March 20 next year. That's the closest ideal position to do it. So in half a year or so. But you can do it whenever, as long as it's not in Libra of Aquarius. In Oct 31 enters Libra, so you can start this Sunday whenever Sun hours are and still finish before Sun enters it's Fall.

Sun positions are same as our Zodiac signs. For example if you're born March 10 and are Pisces, then Sun is in Pisces too, and so on.

Check more about Sun Square here: www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

Reckoned666 said:
OnedayHPimaybe said:

Sun are easiest to calculate, they are same every year. Sun enters Aries around March 20 next year. That's the closest ideal position to do it. So in half a year or so. But you can do it whenever, as long as it's not in Libra of Aquarius. In Oct 31 enters Libra, so you can start this Sunday whenever Sun hours are and still finish before Sun enters it's Fall.

Sun positions are same as our Zodiac signs. For example if you're born March 10 and are Pisces, then Sun is in Pisces too, and so on.

Check more about Sun Square here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

I agree but maybe you calculated something wrong. The Sun enters the sign of Libra on September 23rd, not 31 of October. We do not begin it between September 23rd - October 22nd (in Libra) or between January 20 - February 19th (in Aquarius).

But lets say Sagittarius is fromNov 22 to dec 21. Would the sun be in sag that whole time? And also are the suns positions different depending on geographical location?

It's not really the same. It can be between the 19th and 23rd of each month that the transition from one sign to another happens. However, I agree it's the easiest to calculate.

I was advised to use planetwatcher.com to check the planets' position when I'm at my computer. For what concerns accessing this info from one's phone, one may use the browser to connect to the website or use Astrology Ephemeris, which is one of the apps suggested by High Priestess Maxine nearly one year ago, along with iLuna for checking the Moon (void of courses, sign and phase) and Hours for checking the planetary hours on your smartphone.

Thanks for correcting. I've used the wrong source it seems.

384.579 2018 Sep 23 SUN 1:54 September of fall or autumn equinox. Sun enters
(at the equinox) the astrological sign Libra.
i.e. its longitude is 180°. But also
422.782 2018 Oct 31 Wed 7 am Sun enters Libra, at longitude 217.80° on the
ecliptic.

Difference between these two is in one says astrological sign, and in one just Libra. That was my mistake. Always note the ones where it says astrological sign.

Maya said:
Reckoned666 said:
OnedayHPimaybe said:

Check more about Sun Square here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

I agree but maybe you calculated something wrong. The Sun enters the sign of Libra on September 23rd, not 31 of October. We do not begin it between September 23rd - October 22nd (in Libra) or between January 20 - February 19th (in Aquarius).

OnedayHPimaybe said:
But lets say Sagittarius is fromNov 22 to dec 21. Would the sun be in sag that whole time? And also are the suns positions different depending on geographical location?

Yes the Sun will be in the sign of Sagittarius the hole time between 22nd of November to 21rst of December. Although Stormblood is right about the specific transition from one zodiac sign to another. Use the site he recommends. Also yes there is a slight difference of some degrees depending the geographical position. Most sites will ask you to put this variable in order to calculate the position of each planet for each geographical position. This also applies for the void course moon (plus signs and phases) and the planet hours.

So the autumn equinox is actually on the 22nd, as days go from dawn to dawn, not from midnight to midnight.

Yes, Reckoned666. There's a difference between an astrological sign and a constellation, unfortunately.

@OnedayHPimaybe, would you need to attend literacy classes? Just joking. If you, say, are in Berlin from November 22 to December 21, can you also be in Athens during the same time frame? Sun position doesn't vary according to geographical location either. The Sun is outside the planet... in space... The only thing that varies according to your location is whether you see it in the sky or not. Timezone plays a role but only in determining the time. In London now (19:25) and in San Francisco now (12:25) the Sun is at 25 degrees and 50 seconds in Virgo. That is the position of the Sun no matter where you live.

By geographical difference I meant if hypotheticaly the sun was in aries tomorrow if it would be a global thing at the same time or enter in different times that day based on geographical location. Thanks everyone for clearing it up for me. I dont have a smartphone so i'll try the website.

Can the sun square makes impossible to be possible .let say one earn $50 a day, can it shot up to $1000 a day .

donsay2012 said:
Can the sun square makes impossible to be possible .let say one earn $50 a day, can it shot up to $1000 a day .
It depends on what kind of work you do. Surely it can give you promotion on your work or make you find you a better job or other ways to make money.

Keep in mind that you still have to try hard enough in real life, it's not like you shut yourself in your room and do only money spell and money will fall in your lap but the spells will help you a lot if you help them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back