Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

OUTSIDE JOS

donsay2012

I have found some money, prosperity and wealth meditation at pinklotus. org .but I am afraid to do any meditation that is not listed at jos,i learnt HP. please what are your views on this.

I dont know much about this , but why would you use this meditation ? we have already stronger workings that you can use that this people ( pinklotus ) aren't even aware of , like working on improving the capacity of you aura to draw money , or using the earth element , or using the Final rtr to empower you money working(s)...

the stronger and safer workings / meditation you can use are here or you can ask to our gods / you guardian demon and even here on this forum if more is really needed ...

If you show us the meditation you mean, we can see if it's something safe. If we don't know what you're talking about, we can't have a clue.

donsay2012 said:
I have found some money, prosperity and wealth meditation at pinklotus. org .but I am afraid to do any meditation that is not listed at jos,i learnt HP. please what are your views on this.

There's absolutely no need to go to other sites for meditations. The meditations listed on JoS are enough. Or you can just be creative, and do something new, like directing sexual energy to your protective aura and so on.

There are A LOT of meditations on JoS, all those who are necessary to improve. When you will get advanced, your Guardian Demon or other Demons will give you meditations as well, including Magnum Opus steps, but those are advanced.

For now, if you are a beginner, just start a 40 day programme by Hooded Cobra, or do a Spiritual Walfare 90 days program. That should be enough. And always do FINAL RTR. That's like an ultimate working, which is balanced and undo's every curse done on your soul.

I understand but it seems even the kundalini yoga that we do was copied from this site ,so I dont known any reason why we can't do some meditation at this site.

Kundalini yoga is a lot more then what the Pink Lotus site has. I think people need to understand Kundalini yoga is what is on the power meditation site.

HP Mageson666 said:
Kundalini yoga is a lot more then what the Pink Lotus site has. I think people need to understand Kundalini yoga is what is on the power meditation site.

Which would mean Power Meditation=Kundalini Yoga ? A bit confused. I guess the actual kriyas are just another form of kundalini yoga if that the case and mantric meditation is #1 form of kundalini yoga.

donsay2012 said:
I understand but it seems even the kundalini yoga that we do was copied from this site ,so I dont known any reason why we can't do some meditation at this site.

It's not that the KY was copied from that site, it's that there is one main KY spinal series and the site has it, and it was used in the JoS as it's the correct one. Pinklotus is from Yogi Bhajan's teachings when he brought yoga to the west.

I've looked into some meditations from pinklotus, they are corrupt and/or watered down. Just because something has some good stuff, does not mean it's all good. Stick to the JoS, and as you advance, Demons will give you more to do based on your soul requirements :)

donsay2012 said:

Yoga is not just about physical positions. Those are called asana. Yoga is a whole path of empowerment, which includes meditations, mantras and everything else. What you see on pinklotus is completely ripped off from Yogi Bhajan's book. It doesn't belong to them.

Re: OUTSIDE JOS

Report this post

Postby Lydia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:54 am

donsay2012 wrote:

It's not that the KY was copied from that site, it's that there is one main KY spinal series and the site has it, and it was used in the JoS as it's the correct one. Pinklotus is from Yogi Bhajan's teachings when he brought yoga to the west.

I've looked into some meditations from pinklotus, they are corrupt and/or watered down. Just because something has some good stuff, does not mean it's all good. Stick to the JoS, and as you advance, Demons will give you more to do based on your soul requirements :)

Hiya! I would like to ask you did I understand correct of what you said that all we are doing is the KY basic spinal series from the pinklotus and that's it? What's about the other KY's on this page let's say for the lower back pain or the others are they completely useless and corrupt? What other KY's would you recommend from pinklotus or the other sites of kundalini yoga?

ultrawhite said:
Re: OUTSIDE JOS

Report this post

Postby Lydia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:54 am

donsay2012 wrote:

Hiya! I would like to ask you did I understand correct of what you said that all we are doing is the KY basic spinal series from the pinklotus and that's it? What's about the other KY's on this page let's say for the lower back pain or the others are they completely useless and corrupt? What other KY's would you recommend from pinklotus or the other sites of kundalini yoga?

You can do all of the kriyas but use common sense. Here's an interesting read on Kundalini Yoga corruption on the JoS website. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga.html

We are mostly talking about the meditations on the website to be exact. It's extremily watered down and weak in comparision to whats on the JoS. So might as well not waste time doing them and focus on the JoS Power meditations.

For hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, and the internal martial arts(falun gong, qi gong... etc.) you should always use commons sense on what they instruct and use it for spiritual gain and getting the energy buzz afterwards.

donsay2012 said:

Yuk whitelighter energy. I was reading the 1000 days meditation. It was talking about the aquarius age, but the energy was nauseating.

ultrawhite said:

The KY spinal series is best for raising the kundalini and getting the energy flowing properly, but you can definitely experiment with others, I have. I went some years of doing a few hours daily of KY, as well as hatha. I also did the yoga dvd's by Ana Brett and Ravi Singh, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, many of their dvd's are based on the same things as pinklotus, as Ravi Singh personally trained under Yogi Bhajan for a long time. But I skipped their meditations at the end, as our JoS power meditations are far superior.

You can find more about the dvd's I recommended at raviana.com, and get info on each dvd, which you can purchase online, stream through their site, or download through a torrent for free.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back