Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Google Gets Outed

darkmonkey666

Google is also censoring many search results on the Jews If you do searches on them you will see it's hard to find info on this subject when it comes to Jews and their crimes. I wont mention what isn't censored there cause I dont want to give them ideas.

you know, I watched the entire google video and realised just how terrifed these people are. The false emperor has no clothes.

Sundar Pichai is a crypto. Wow what a video. It's all there.

this was in the comments: a who's who list of deep state players in tech industry? legit?

https://www.scotts-innovations.com/

´good censor`. Put this on search :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now Google is getting SO desperate, they are coming out almost 100% *THEMSELVES* ! The only thing left to tell is ´We are evil jew aliens who try to kill you and enslave you all stupid Goyim!!`

THE FINAL RTR AT WORK COMMRADES!!
KEEP UP THE FINAL RTR!!
SIEG HEIL!!
HAIL SATAN!!

I've watched ten minutes of the video so far and plan on watching the rest when I have more time but I did want to point out how that whole start of it started of like a damn sitcom with laughter that literally sounded like a stock laugh of a group of people. Like most sitcoms use. Even if it wasn't that doesn't make it any better because these people sound so robotic when trying to express emotion. No wonder they're now newly branded as NPCs :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back