Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Returning curses

darkmonkey666

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

My problem is I was putting off this meditation due to lack of being able to visualize very well. Does this still work. I have to do mantras to clean my aura/chakras. I did this today and feel a lot better. The enemy was trying to attack me make me feel like I'm not free and oppressed the world doesnt understand me I should kill myself everything is pointless they even tried to make me doubt the RTR and fear the changes coming etc I know this stuff is forced on me.

darkmonkey666 said:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

My problem is I was putting off this meditation due to lack of being able to visualize very well. Does this still work. I have to do mantras to clean my aura/chakras. I did this today and feel a lot better. The enemy was trying to attack me make me feel like I'm not free and oppressed the world doesnt understand me I should kill myself everything is pointless they even tried to make me doubt the RTR and fear the changes coming etc I know this stuff is forced on me.
Do it anyway, you'll visualize better the more you practice. The will is what is important, if you belive there is a light cleaning you then there is a light cleaning you! ;)

Thank you I'm doing this now. Some like must have done something bad very near where I live cause the energy just got awful last night they put a lot of fear energy into whatever it was (it's better now) and the enemy used that to attack me. Anyways I feel fine today. I did the rtr and the energy is starting to feel better. I kept doing this meditation several times. It helped a lot. I keep doing protection and cleaning my soul. With that said man I just wish those kikes would leave the world alone.
Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
Thank you I'm doing this now. Some like must have done something bad very near where I live cause the energy just got awful last night they put a lot of fear energy into whatever it was (it's better now) and the enemy used that to attack me. Anyways I feel fine today. I did the rtr and the energy is starting to feel better. I kept doing this meditation several times. It helped a lot. I keep doing protection and cleaning my soul. With that said man I just wish those kikes would leave the world alone.
Hail Satan
These are Hollydays for the enemy and they usualy attack us more. Just do your protection, clean yourself and do as much Rtr as you can! This will help a lot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back