Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

THIS IS **EXTREMELY** URGENT!!

Artanis

https://youtu.be/e13TC9b6aKY

IF this legislation passes FULLY, Youtube, Google and ***EVERY OTHER*** website using ´copyrighted` material, will pull themselves to NOT work in the EU! That means that the Internet in the EU will get EXTREMELY censored!!

*I HOPE THAT THE CLERGY WOULD MAKE A SERMON(OR OTHER) REGARDING THIS TOPIC!!!*

Let's hope it does pass, what would wake everyone up in this modern world faster than turning off their computer? Whether it does or doesn't pass, it's surely a win for us. "Kikerats unplugged the internet" would be the global rallying call. How many people are addicted to the computer and phone? Turn it off and they all violently seek to remove the problem and turn it back on, uncovering the true root of all problems in the process.

Artanis said:
https://youtu.be/e13TC9b6aKY

IF this legislation passes FULLY, Youtube, Google and ***EVERY OTHER*** website using ´copyrighted` material, will pull themselves to NOT work in the EU! That means that the Internet in the EU will get EXTREMELY censored!!

*I HOPE THAT THE CLERGY WOULD MAKE A SERMON(OR OTHER) REGARDING THIS TOPIC!!!*
And they are trying to do this during their Hollydays...hope we can stop them with the Final Rtr.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Let's hope it does pass, what would wake everyone up in this modern world faster than turning off their computer? Whether it does or doesn't pass, it's surely a win for us. "Kikerats unplugged the internet" would be the global rallying call. How many people are addicted to the computer and phone? Turn it off and they all violently seek to remove the problem and turn it back on, uncovering the true root of all problems in the process.
Either turn the Internet back on, or turn the people on to feel warm and fuzzy with a microchip in their brain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back