Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looking for Mentor

Darkstarowo

Hey Everyone I am somewhat new here but have been interested in JoyofSatan for a long time now. I was very lost in the past and experimented with drugs, that In combination with my christian programming led to disaster. However I am sober now and wanting to work towards bettering myself and ultimately godhood, however I do not know anyone with lots of experience with Spiritual Satnism. If one of you may be able to help mentor me on my journey I would be forever greatful. Thanks for hearing me out.
-Cain

So basically what your trying to get across to me is that we should solely rely on Satan and Intuition. And I agree to a certain extent, however like I said I am deprogramming so any contact with Satan may accidentally come from the negative thought form that I unwillingly had installed in my mind from childhood. Also Maxine states telepathy is not an exact science and that there can be interference. We humans are social creatures and this combination has led me to seek guidance from someone with occult wisdom and good intentions.

Darkstarowo said:
So basically what your trying to get across to me is that we should solely rely on Satan and Intuition. And I agree to a certain extent, however like I said I am deprogramming so any contact with Satan may accidentally come from the negative thought form that I unwillingly had installed in my mind from childhood. Also Maxine states telepathy is not an exact science and that there can be interference. We humans are social creatures and this combination has led me to seek guidance from someone with occult wisdom and good intentions.
Being an SS can be very lonely and isolating because almost all of us are separated in real life and we can't even have any chatrooms such as Discord, the only safe way is through forums and yahoo groups. There's bound to at least be a period of loneliness since it takes time to completely open the soul to communicate and interact with the Demons. Most of us here never had the luxury or luck to have an SS mentor and we made it just fine. So if we can you can too. Its just unrealistic...

Darkstarowo said:
If the people on these forums advanced without the aid of a mentor, than you can too.

One of the early, major mistakes that I made in my personal development was not reading the JOS website in it entirety. I found myself wanting to ask so many questions to people here...yet I ignored all the answers that were provided free of charge on the main site. Once I made myself sit and read and read and then re-read...things started to work out for me on many levels. I cannot stress how much HP Cobras 40 day program helped me.

Your response clearly shows that you are intelligent. I suspect that if you are sincere in the request you brought to us as a group...and if you are dutiful in your spiritual pursuit / approach, you will be just fine.

Unfortunately, it is not safe to mentor someone for many reasons. Also, you will find peace knowing that there are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism.

Good luck.

Darkstarowo said:
This is not to say you can't make questions on the forums, you are encouraged if the topic you need help with is not on specified on the website:)

If you've done the dedication already, you are protected and the gods will be known to you. They are helping guide you to improve.
Whatever you or anyone else asks, I'll always do my best to help. :D
http://www.Kabbalahexposed.com is one of the greatest websites ever, so read all that.
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm Exposing Christianity is also great, but doesn't feel like so much of a priority for you now since you already know the truth.
Look through my link, I've collected and arranged a lot of great info.

And here's something that helped me a lot when I was new. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863&hilit Helps built a stronger soul fast, when used with whatever else meditations you need.
You don't need a personal teacher, but of course ask whatever you want and we'll do our best to answer. I've made almost a complete transformation in about every part of my life in just a few years, and I never had any human mentor me. All I had is an extreme and desperate motivation to improve and grow the most I can, these amazing websites and the time to sort through them. I obsessively seek out and absorb every bit of useful knowledge I can find. Most of it is just reading and intuition. Many new people come here and ask simple questions like "Should I do (some very specific thing that would help them a lot)?" So if you feel any kind of urge like this to do something that helps and improves you, thoughts that seem like you try something spiritual, just do it your soul knows what to do. We can't always personally feel what you need, but your soul can.

I think there are mentors, the gods are our guardians and us growing young demons in training have that same drive to help guide and improve each other and the world that the gods have. We want to do everything we can to help you, just let us know whatever you want to know at least one of us will have the answer. :D

You all are Amazing thank you for the advice, support, and motivation. I will do my best to advance on my own until my soul is open to the demons. Its been a rough road but I will power through. I will read the entire site, and attempt all the audios as well. One thing that would help however, I feel I am being spiritually attacked. I was reprogramming with a SS audio but became sick almost while I was doing it. I dont know if this is just because I am purging the subconscious christianity or because I am being targeted. Another thing is that I have been experiencing plateus of depression. I believe this could be an attack as well. I am doing the aura of protection and reversing of curses but I do not believe my energy manipulation is strong enough do completely deffend yet. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Hail Lucifer.

Aquarius said:
Darkstarowo said:
This is not to say you can't make questions on the forums, you are encouraged if the topic you need help with is not on specified on the website:)

You can also ask about topics that are already present in the JoS if you want to deepen them confronting with other Satanists, or if you have doubts.
I always suggest to keep messages short and straight to the point to avoid daily spamming on same topics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back