Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why is china cracking down on xtianity

darkmonkey666

If that is not pure propaganda and made up. There are a lot of articles on various sites about this. Doesnt make sense cause I know Christianity is communism. Is this our rtrs at work are people over there waking up or did it not happen or are the communists doing something else. This is confusing me.

China runs a State Catholic Church. They go after the low level American based protestants groups in China because they are always fronts for American intelligence to work thought.

Thanks for the reply I saw a lot of news stories on this recently. If that knowledge got out to the mainstream the Catholic church would be even more screwed.

They are also placing over 1 million Muslims into 're-education' camps. In fact, there is estimated to be at between 3 and 5 million civilians in re-education camps already.

if only China knew that christianity is communism I don't think they would be communist,I think the Jews knew christianity would not work there for them so they used communism instead

My bet is Christianity is not taking hold on the Chinese so they are just switching to the knowledge-less system that is Communism. The Chinese have it real bad, think Soviet-era. The Chinese may have been using Christianity just to get some food from the bishops, etc but not really buying into it. The Chinese at least have some level of freedom you have human rights and the internet that can expose any Communist slaughtering that may occur. Christianity was forced on Europe by the sword mostly but they cannot do that to the Chinese now but they do live like serfs. Christianity is coming to an end either way as they have run out of things to absorb and claim as their own. They did this in the beginning by hiring and creating followers that would incorporate Christian thought into their works, workers and what not. This kept them afloat and gave them legitimacy for some time but their track record is out there now along with their long list of abuses. Who knows how fast the word of mouth gets around in China even.

They are putting Muslims in the camps because of the separatists and amount of terrorist attacks coming from them. The Chinese government does not tolerate any one going against the regime. But the Muslims are just being their uppity selves and now they have a regime that has the political will to not tolerate this.

However China will fall apart in the end and the separatist movements will take over and China will go the way of the USSR. Which is better for the world and everyone as it means the last Communist super power will be over.

The Japanese are also not wanting the Islamic problem in their nation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back