Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Dahaarkan

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:03 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l2sqr9rk2 ... S.rar/file

Everything should be there including the hebrew letter visualization for the final RTR
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:45 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l2sqr9rk2 ... S.rar/file

Everything should be there including the hebrew letter visualization for the final RTR

Sweet. Thank you for this, brother. Maybe you'd also like to have and maintain something like a Yandex.Disk so you can update things in real-time, and everyone who has the link can check for any new additions without having to download the whole thing all over again each time.

Anywho, it all looks great. Have a great day.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:58 pm

Damn this is so good!

Very useful, I hope this will be used in the meditation page

SS66610888

Postby SS66610888 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:19 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:These gifs are perfect! I think that there's a couple more next steps after the energy cycling that you can make perfect gifs of. :P
"Open all your little hand chakras and the chakras in your wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Have a circuit of light coming in your left hand, through your left arm, out through your right arm and hand, and back into the left hand. This shines through the shoulder chakras and 4th chakra very bright."
I think a view from either above or from the back could show this.
Then this next step I think is one of the most important.
"Open your feet chakras, your ankles, your knees (There's 2 sets of knee chakras. One at the bottoms of them or just below and one in the center of them), and your hips. The hips come in at a level in between where your base and sacral chakra are. Now you should have 3 columns of light coming up into you; each leg and your base chakra. Channel these up your center column of main chakras up to your crown (or you can do up to the chakras that float above the crown) and then down the sides of your body back down to your feet. Goes through the temples, shoulders, and hips chakras.  Now you have a cycle going up the inside edges of your legs, up your center, out the area above your head, down your sides to make your side chakra extensions glow, to the bottom of your feet and then back up the legs."

I think these fit with the same series of gifs you already made. :D

I'd like to have a gif of the iron cross.
I'm trying to translate it but I don't understand some passages.
the column of light from the legs where it goes?

SS66610888

Postby SS66610888 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:22 am

Dahaarkan wrote:Hello everyone, I've started to work on a little something to help out new people with visualization, and I'd like opinions. To make a quick test I animated the first step of the RAUM meditation, and I'd like you to have a look and tell me what you think.

Please note was made sort of in a rush (you might notice words jump out of position a bit) and probably other details could be wrong. This is not representative of a "final product". But I'd like to know what you guys think, is this helpful?

I can get several of these done if people find them useful.

congratulations for the job.
if you give me permission, I would like to create a topic on the Italian forum with your gifs

keren824

Postby keren824 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:31 am

It looks amazing!

I can already see some people putting your gifs in their signature.