Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this other place Satanic

darkmonkey666

I very much doubt its Duat it doesnt fit the description of it. I have had visions and dreams of this place since I was little. I should have asked about it 6 years ago when I was pulled out of my body for lack of a better term.

Ok in my vision what I remember is this brown planet near it kind of like Neptune i think it was bigger kind of dirt brown gas planet with white swirls in it. The star around it was different than the sun I get that it was smaller and more whitish colored there was also a planet that was smaller but white with a royal purpal aura to it but not sure how I knew. I was floating and trying to go to this planet that looked like it was inhabited I said "home" and I was excitedly trying to go somewhere but I was stopped for some reason.

I consistently get dreams ever since I was younger of this city near mountains where the buildings are futuristic looking (I feel it's from the same place) there is also a lot of mansion like and wealthy houses it seems here the astral and physical is connected and people have powers that they dont on earth. There are streets there but no cars they transport things differently. I like the area up near the mountains. I dont remember or ever get visions of things outside this small area. I am not the only person I have ever talked to that has suggested a place like this exists but I cant get any good info on it.

Oh and yeah I have invoked the energy of that gas planet very interesting and different it's definitely there somewhere in the universe.

Hail Satan

The reason I ask is cause I am trying to astral project there but I want to know if its safe to. It's hard to get out of my body though I may have to meditate awhile first but I dont want to go somewhere enemy intentionally.

Some souls are not from earth so you may be from there if you said home! As long as you feel safe you should be fine but I would tell you to take your guardian demon with you

darkmonkey666 said:
I very much doubt its Duat it doesnt fit the description of it. I have had visions and dreams of this place since I was little. I should have asked about it 6 years ago when I was pulled out of my body for lack of a better term.

Ok in my vision what I remember is this brown planet near it kind of like Neptune i think it was bigger kind of dirt brown gas planet with white swirls in it. The star around it was different than the sun I get that it was smaller and more whitish colored there was also a planet that was smaller but white with a royal purpal aura to it but not sure how I knew. I was floating and trying to go to this planet that looked like it was inhabited I said "home" and I was excitedly trying to go somewhere but I was stopped for some reason.

I consistently get dreams ever since I was younger of this city near mountains where the buildings are futuristic looking (I feel it's from the same place) there is also a lot of mansion like and wealthy houses it seems here the astral and physical is connected and people have powers that they dont on earth. There are streets there but no cars they transport things differently. I like the area up near the mountains. I dont remember or ever get visions of things outside this small area. I am not the only person I have ever talked to that has suggested a place like this exists but I cant get any good info on it.

Oh and yeah I have invoked the energy of that gas planet very interesting and different it's definitely there somewhere in the universe.

Hail Satan
I've had visions of grand city's with great libraries, also of smaller towns/villages. Usually when Satanists have visions of cities of other planets they all look pretty much the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back