Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Eihwaz rune and affirmation for past lives.

Reckoned666

I've been studying about runes and it's written that Eihwaz can be used for past live regression and its number is 13.

The number of vibrations should be 13 or multiple of 13, but what about the affirmation?

If my goal is to gain more knowledge or wisdom from my past live, is the affirmation: My past lives details which grants me wisdom and knowledge are now revealed to me. Is this affirmation good to use? The reason for asking is I don't want to waste 40 days of vibration with an ineffective affirmation.

Vibtations: You can do 13 or a multiple of 13, whatever feels right for you, both are correct.
The past life regression is a very sensitive topic for each individual. There is a variety of ways to reveal memories from past lives. You can take a look at JoS. You can pick the way you feel more comfortable ( or a combination of ways). I would recommend you to be careful though, because not all past life memories are nice.
Affirmation: You must be very specific, for what you want to learn and see. If you want to reveal knowledge and wisdom from your past lives, your affirmation sounds good to me but always you must do what you feel that is right. What I usually use in the affirmation is the phrase "in a positive way for me". You can also ask your GD to help you.

Maya said:
Vibtations: You can do 13 or a multiple of 13, whatever feels right for you, both are correct.
The past life regression is a very sensitive topic for each individual. There is a variety of ways to reveal memories from past lives. You can take a look at JoS. You can pick the way you feel more comfortable ( or a combination of ways). I would recommend you to be careful though, because not all past life memories are nice.
Affirmation: You must be very specific, for what you want to learn and see. If you want to reveal knowledge and wisdom from your past lives, your affirmation sounds good to me but always you must do what you feel that is right. What I usually use in the affirmation is the phrase "in a positive way for me". You can also ask your GD to help you.

Thank you for your response. I'll just go with that I've written, feel pretty good about that affirmation, don't mind if what I discover is painful or so.

Regarding GD, I'm not sure who is my GD yet, just have a hunch, but I'm not really sure if that hunch is even possible.

Reckoned666 said:
Thank you for your response. I'll just go with that I've written, feel pretty good about that affirmation, don't mind if what I discover is painful or so.

You sure about that? Do you really want to re-live the experience of, for example, your past life child being brutally murdered, or wife or sister (or you) being raped and tortured (especially if you lived through the Inquisition), betrayals, and so on? This can re-inflict much harm to you, and then you have to spend the time recovering from it, and that can set back your advancement and have other negative effects.

Always use "in a positive and healthy manner for me". Because you just don't know yet what could come up. Energy takes the easiest route, and it isn't always pleasant.

Lydia said:
Reckoned666 said:

You sure about that? Do you really want to re-live the experience of, for example, your past life child being brutally murdered, or wife or sister (or you) being raped and tortured (especially if you lived through the Inquisition), betrayals, and so on? This can re-inflict much harm to you, and then you have to spend the time recovering from it, and that can set back your advancement and have other negative effects.

Always use "in a positive and healthy manner for me". Because you just don't know yet what could come up. Energy takes the easiest route, and it isn't always pleasant.

Yes i don't really mind if those experiences are brutal or terrifying. I just want to know my true self. Yes, I know that you get all your past memories when achieving Magnum Opus. But i have a strong hunch that I have to see some things from the past now. And it may be wrong, but i will act on it. Adding the positive and healthy to me in every way is a safeguard that's for sure, thanks for reminding me.

Remembering traumatic moments of your past lives is not pleasant, for example seeing your wife and your son die due to complications of childbirth and not being able to help her.
Or also if in many of your past lives you were murdered or died in battles and wars, it's not nice to see that again.
It is better to go remembering your past lives little by little and assimilating it and not forcing it.

zolaluckystar said:
I regards to what Lydia commented: You sure about that? I agree with that sentiment.

I have memories from many lives. Just key moments, for instance a moment of great joy in one, of terrible grief in another when I lost my husband, in a couple others the memory of my deaths.

One I remember I was a serf who was murdered by the 'Lord' of the estate in a particularily sadistic manner. I've lived during the Inquisition. I've been murdered by a mob of useful idiots for being a witch. That one bothered me for years (in this life). It was VERY traumatic.

How did you discern that it was really a moment of your past lives instead of a dream? I've recently had glimpses of interesting visuals, some were harsh, but I doubt it's from past lives because I wasn't in a trance state. Did you get the glimpses of key moments while in trance and doing past life regression?

zolaluckystar said:
I regards to what Lydia commented: You sure about that? I agree with that sentiment.

I have memories from many lives. Just key moments, for instance a moment of great joy in one, of terrible grief in another when I lost my husband, in a couple others the memory of my deaths.

One I remember I was a serf who was murdered by the 'Lord' of the estate in a particularily sadistic manner. I've lived during the Inquisition. I've been murdered by a mob of useful idiots for being a witch. That one bothered me for years (in this life). It was VERY traumatic.
If you add "in a positive way for me" you may regain all your memory even the bad ones but they may be not traumatic and/or you will revive them in a way that is positive for you. Why would you want to be traumataized? If this is really what you want then go ahed lol

for me before certain moments have been revived, there were some kind of "tests" through extremely lucid dreams for you to prepare mentally before those moments were seen... from what ive seen (if i can asume that those really were my past lives, i always stay slightly sceptical, with a healthy portion of it) i was in wars and what do you do in wars? you murder people... but to actually go through all this without going crazy, your mind does prepare you mentally for it (i wont go into details, this is my personal story i dont want to share just yet before i know more) so you will be able to understand why such things happen, you will be able to analize all of it, and ofcourse if there are certain repetions in this life aswell you will know WHY is this happening, for example (i said this long ago on one of the past life posts), i come from southern european lands and in all of my lifes which i could see now i always ended up with pagan germanic peoples to find my spiritually, which is in this life ALSO the case. I mean this is just one example of how things are in my life, but extreme patience and analization is necessary...my past life reviewing is going pretty slowly since i am extremely emotional person and i get attached emotionally for weeks even months onto some things and i need to be extra carefull about such things, expecially when love and hate are involved, if its love from the past lives i get extremely attached to those people if i meet them in this life and if its hate...well... i NEVER forgett.... and the rage keeps growing, so yeah as i said your mind will prepare you so you stay stabilized, but this understanding must remain, you shouldnt loose the control over yourself... it is always important to concentrate on HERE and NOW, what was it was, let it stay in the past, if you cant let it go, deal with it magically, if its something bad do black magick on those people once and for all and do freeing of the soul, cut all the lines which bind you to those people so you never meet them again and they cannot hurt you anymore or your loved ones. such things are important and they do work if your will is strong and if you really really WANT it. after this is done its in the past...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back