Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sex Magick

Dark_Void

Hello,

I am looking to empower the Ida & Pingala Nadis via Sex Magick. Does anybody know how this would be done? Would I just state a simple affirmation at the point of climax?

Thanks

Dark_Void said:
Hello,

I am looking to empower the Ida & Pingala Nadis via Sex Magick. Does anybody know how this would be done? Would I just state a simple affirmation at the point of climax?

Thanks
I think you should use an affirmation and also visualize the energy !
But I think it would be better to use mantras like Satanas and/or Satanama for that purpose!

Dark_Void said:
Hello,

Thanks
I think you answered your own question.

There's a page about sex magick in the Satanic Witchcraft section on the Joy of Satan website. I can also share some methods that I tried and found effective.

One thing that came to mind also was this:
1. Start by stimulating yourself until you reach the climax
2. Condense the sexual energy into a ball like described in the page I told you about
3. Use that energy while doing alternate nostril breathing

Another method I thought about was:
1-2. Same as the previous method, but leave the ball of energy in your root chakra
3. Do the Twin Serpent meditation. During this the serpents collect the energy from the root chakra into them and use them throughout their half of the meditation (the other half would be the staff of light)

A third method:
1. Do a few rounds of Cobra breath and at each exhalation direct the energy to the root chakra, instead of the pineal gland (this already empowers all chakras)
2. Do the Twin Serpent meditation as described above.

I personally use the third method when I work on my channel, but my ida/pingala session goes more like this:
1. Alternate nostril breathing
2. Cobra breath, with energy directed at the muladhara during exhalation.
3. Twin Serpent meditation
4. Third exercise from the Falun Dafa set.

I think I’ll try the twin serpent meditation after condensing the ball in my root chakra. And then maybe state a simple affirmation afterwards.

What is the Cobra breath, though? I don’t recall seeing that on the breathing exercises section on the JoS main page.

Dark_Void said:
I think I’ll try the twin serpent meditation after condensing the ball in my root chakra. And then maybe state a simple affirmation afterwards.

What is the Cobra breath, though? I don’t recall seeing that on the breathing exercises section on the JoS main page.
It's in Kai Purr's writings.
https://www.gentilenation.com/kai-purrs-writings.html

Dark_Void said:

The Cobra Breath, also known as Dragon Breath, is a breathing technique that is partially explained here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10869. It can be used for empowerment, giving shaktipat to someone or attunements. It's similar to the reserve Sitkari which you can find on JoS (they updated the pranayama page). The only addition is that you do mula bandha and move the energy as explained in the sermon (up to the crown during inhalation, keep it there during the pause and move it brighten up whatever you want to empower during exhalation)

ess said:
Stormblood said:
4. Third exercise from the Falun Dafa set.
What is this Falun Dafa set you speak of?

Falun Dafa: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1534

From here you can access their website in whatever language you want: http://falundafa.org/ Note that this is necessary as the video in the sermon was taken down by the enemy. You can find the same video at the bottom of the video section of the website. I assume it's available in all languages or at least subtitled in each of them.

ess said:
Dark_Void said:

It's in Kai Purr's writings.
https://www.gentilenation.com/kai-purrs-writings.html

I compared Kai Purr's version to Mageson's. It seems Kai Purr's was incomplete.

Stormblood said:
It seems it is. What I've been experimenting with is directing the sexual energy into my gold chakra, and from there use it for whatever I want, usually aura empowerment.

A quick question here for the experts

Sex magic needs to be done like everyday when working towards a goal, or is it better to hold it 1 or 2 days to make it more powerful?

The second thing is, maybe a little immoral for some here, so if it’s not ok then just ignore this part.

I have this girl that im seeing. No feelings involved from my part, I know she does feel for me though, she’s definitely not worth of anything serious, when I see her I feel intense rage and lust for some reason (it might be the fact she talked shit about the fuhrer once)

(I don’t consider that as bad, I’d rather feel rage than love)

We also seem to have a psychic link as sometimes I just know something has happened to her so I want to use that in my favour

Now to the part which might not be well acclaimed here, I want to experiment and play a bit.

I want to test the power of this sort of spell when done on others. Cause her to become totally obsessed with me, live in her head rent free, day in day out from the moment she wakes up. Shit I’d say to the point she feels mentally abused but that’s taking it too far, can’t find the right words to describe it using english

in gonna be clear, I don’t have good intentions with this, this is not to “get” her and have a wonderful life together. it has been my desire for some time to do this for some time (for some reason)

However, there are many many more important things to take care of, so if sex magic needs a everyday work for a long time then id probably wait it out

(I will get called an idiot for thinking about doing this to a poor soul, but I have thought deeply of this and can’t convince myself of not trying it out)

V12-POWER said:

Sex magic needs to be done like everyday when working towards a goal, or is it better to hold it 1 or 2 days to make it more powerful?

The second thing is, maybe a little immoral for some here, so if it’s not ok then just ignore this part.

I have this girl that im seeing. No feelings involved from my part, I know she does feel for me though, she’s definitely not worth of anything serious, when I see her I feel intense rage and lust for some reason (it might be the fact she talked shit about the fuhrer once)

We also seem to have a psychic link as sometimes I just know something has happened to her so I want to use that in my favour

Now to the part which might not be well acclaimed here, I want to experiment and play a bit.

I want to test the power of this sort of spell when done on others. Cause her to become totally obsessed with me, live in her head rent free, day in day out from the moment she wakes up. Shit I’d say to the point she feels mentally abused but that’s taking it too far, can’t find the right words to describe it using english

in gonna be clear, I don’t have good intentions with this, this is not to “get” her and have a wonderful life together. it has been my desire for some time to do this for some time (for some reason)

However, there are many many more important things to take care of, so if sex magic needs a everyday work for a long time then id probably wait it out

(I will get called an idiot for thinking about doing this to a poor soul, but I have thought deeply of this and can’t convince myself of not trying it out)

I do not consider making her your bitch for no good reason ethical at all.

For no good reason. You do not have a good reason.

I would agree making her your bitch, IF you had a good reason. You have none. You just want to control her.

I think you should re-evaluate your situation very deeply.

Henu the Great said:
V12-POWER said:

I do not consider making her your bitch for no good reason ethical at all.

For no good reason. You do not have a good reason.

I would agree making her your bitch, IF you had a good reason. You have none. You just want to control her.

I think you should re-evaluate your situation very deeply.

well yeah I figured out there was no point in doing the spell (I never said I wanted to control her though, that to me would be equal to having a lifeless sex doll)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back